Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ten Things To Teach Your Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ten Things To Teach Your Daughter (1182 Views)

Ten Things Nigerian Neighbors Share Together / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / 20 Things You Must Teach Your Children Before They Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things To Teach Your Daughter by sassie(f): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2008
People,

I also wish to teach my daughter these values. What do you say?

http://www.articleassets.com/Article/Ten-Things-To-Teach-Your-Daughter/5725

Cheerio.
Re: Ten Things To Teach Your Daughter by almondjoy(f): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
Very good! Also include that she should learn to love and respect herself first before anyother! kiss
Re: Ten Things To Teach Your Daughter by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2008
The article says children. How e come turn to daughter?

@ poster

Do you have a daughter?
Re: Ten Things To Teach Your Daughter by sassie(f): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
I guess the topic applies to both sons and daughters. I just copied the topic as is. Don't hold me for it.

Yes, I have a beautiful daughter.
Re: Ten Things To Teach Your Daughter by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2008
Don't attach any form of negativeness to my posts. I was wondering. cheesy

@ AJ

Na these things you go gey teach your pretty boys? Abeg send them to Ajegunle for 2 weeks and they go become machos by force! grin
Re: Ten Things To Teach Your Daughter by almondjoy(f): 6:30am On Feb 21, 2008
michelin89:

Don't attach any form of negativeness to my posts. I was wondering. cheesy

@ AJ

Na these things you go gey teach your pretty boys? Abeg send them to Ajegunle for 2 weeks and they go become machos by force! grin

I am seriously thinking about it--before some catholic priests get a hold of their behinds! cheesy

But seriously, the values are not bad. I just would add self love and respect first. It does not matter if it is a boy or girl! kiss
Re: Ten Things To Teach Your Daughter by chychy(f): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
almondjoy:

Very good! Also include that she should learn to love and respect herself first before anyother! kiss

Je suis d'accord. Xtremely important because this is where d child learns self worth

(1) (Reply)

CO-SHARE YOUR NANNY, SAVE HUGE ON CHILDCARE. / Can I Marry This Year? / 21st Century Woman Can You Take This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.