Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch (15196 Views)

VIDEO: Kin Ft. Kayswitch, Ice Prince – Run Dem Down / Kayswitch - For Example (Ka Ni Pe) - Video / Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by tayoWman: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Download it to mobile here http://ewondertv.com/?p=4090

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by babyboy3(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
It has a very good dance beat!!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by kokoye(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
very nice!

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by asala1: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Osinitu: Don jazzy's is my man any day,I'm yet to watch the video but I knw it'll be wack...

An enemy of progress is someone dat wanted RVP to remain In Arsenal, 2face In plantation boyz, Dbanj In mohits Αnd GEJ witout shoes........

9 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
It's got a wow effect init. Dbanj has left others behind. D.ope

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by kpolli(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
And asssss kissers see something good in this, i see
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by turawafett(f): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
Just one word from the Koko Master himelf, Kole ye ee Oluwa is involved.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Hoodrat(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
nice song! i love the pidgin slangs and yoruba language in it. Oluwa is involved truly wink

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by abbey37(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
Dbanj 2 much

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by montelik(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Average song.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by delors(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
tutu1: This song is cool but Dbanj has sang better songs in the past, plus how come he didn't future an American rapper in this song, I mean I thought he went to the US to get international recognition and easy collaborations, even a local rapper like Source Kid would have added spice to this song. anyway big ups to Dbanj its not easy staying at the top.
Alhaja Tutu, points of correction, it is not "grin'banj HAS SANG better songs..." It is "...D'Banj HAS SUNG better songs in the past..." Na wah o...if u no sabi write corect English take yab person, why u no kuku ma write pidgin like me? No Grammar police go catch u for that one na...and it is not 'source kid', my sister, na 'sauce kid'... grin
I go tell Seun make him dey recommend Brighter Grammar before people post killer grammars.
Grammar too plenty for ur pretty name...lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
delors:
Alhaja Tutu, points of correction, it is not "grin'banj HAS SANG better songs..." It is "...D'Banj HAS SUNG better songs in the past..." Na wah o...if u no sabi write corect English take yab person, why u no kuku ma write pidgin like me? No Grammar police go catch u for that one na...and it is not 'source kid', my sister, na 'sauce kid'... grin
I go tell Seun make him dey recommend Brighter Grammar before people post killer grammars.
and how does his spelling error take away from his message? Shebi you wey be tinsha understand wetin e mean.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by delors(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
La Professeur: le video c'est tres bon. Dbanj c'est mon numero un avec tout les artiste d' nigerie.
I swear, professeur, na error. No be u I been wan quote. cry
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
The video is not the issue. . .it is always going to be good, considering the budget. When there's money to throw at things, a certain quality of output is to be expected at the very least.

The real problem is the quality of the song. Our guy's last three singles have been mediocre at best. Too much swag (i.e. The video), but too little substance. Let's see how long this clown lasts in the industry. Gra gra lau lau can only take you so far.

6 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
delors:
Da professor, e be like say this time, u dey think with ur a.rse and fart with ya brain. Dont freaking judge a book by its cover...u havent seen d video yet u don conclude say na wack video...I bow to u ooo
pot calling kettle black. If you don't understand French say so instead of touting your ignorance.

The professor guy is praising the song and D'banj. He said the video is very good and D'banj is the best Nigerian aritste.

How then is he thinking through his behind?
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Aygem(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
asala1:

An enemy of progress is someone dat wanted RVP to remain In Arsenal, 2face In plantation boyz, Dbang In mohits Αnd GEJ witout shoes........
how dare u lambast arsenal in ur quotes? You must know how to debate without causing confusion.
If R.v.p had stayed in arsenal wit d additn of santi cazorla,arsenal wuld yearn for trophies dis season. He would have achieved in arsenal.
Back 2 d point,dbanj was d backbone of mohits and it isnt surprising dat he is making it bigger dan d rest.

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Aygem(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
delors:
u even made a grammatical blunder by saying "points of correction" it is "point of correction" since ure correcting just a point in her insinuations. He who thinks he knows isnt aware that he knows little. No one is an island here.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by ConcernMan: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
For Blackberry and smartphone users: if you want to download any youtube content simply go to www.duoberry.com type the name of the video and click download. The quality of the video is breath taking.

Please Note that the website has been undergoing upgrade for sometime now so when you click on download video you have to be very patient. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by delors(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
safarigirl: pot calling kettle black. If you don't understand French say so instead of touting your ignorance.

The professor guy is praising the song and D'banj. He said the video is very good and D'banj is the best Nigerian aritste.

How then is he thinking through his behind?
Cool down jo...na error, u shud v read d reference in d comment first to see the difference. I bin wan quote one yeye guy wey talk say 'I know the video is wack, so I wont watch it'...see...e be like say u dey follow me abi? Na u dem send after me abi? undecided Tu fait attention la ba...
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by delors(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
Aygem: u even made a grammatical blunder by saying "points of correction" it is "point of correction" since ure correcting just a point in her insinuations. He who thinks he knows isnt aware that he knows little. No one is an island here.
Bros, na points of correction na...na two points I been make there na - 'has sang' and 'source kid'...no be two be that? U sure say ur two eyes dey work well so abi na only ur left eye dey work? Swuooo.. shocked
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by sanity12(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
pro01: The video is not the issue. . .it is always going to be good, considering the budget. When there's money to throw at things, a certain quality of output is to be expected at the very least.

The real problem is the quality of the song. Our guy's last three singles have been mediocre at best. Too much swag (i.e. The video), but too little substance. Let's see how long this clown lasts in the industry. Gra gra lau lau can only take you so far.
and u won make am 4 life abi?u want sumone who hasnn't offend u to rundown abi??9an't believe u hate so much....u ar a saddist idiot..

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by MrSinister(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
ConcernMan: For Blackberry and smartphone users: if you want to download any youtube content simply go to www.duoberry.com type the name of the video and click download. The quality of the video is breath taking.

Please Note that the website has been undergoing upgrade for sometime now so when you click on download video you have to be very patient. Thanks
smiley
ConcernMan: For Blackberry and smartphone users: if you want to download any youtube content simply go to www.duoberry.com type the name of the video and click download. The quality of the video is breath taking.

Thanks bro!
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by mexzony: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
To be honest its not that bad.i kinda loved the whole concept.Good song for me.Am not a dbanj fan by the way.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by kay29000(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
I agree that the last couple of songs from D Banj have been lukewarm, but come on guys! How can you hate on this? People just don't like this guy, and would hate on anything he does regardless of its quality. But the thing is, this guy has gone...he is playing in a bigger field now.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
La Professeur: le video c'est tres bon. Dbanj c'est mon numero un avec tout les artiste d' nigerie.

Yes! It true.

Viole avec le comasma tomasi tape tug la stout aluu D'banj c'est Mon avec etigi Les nigeria kul numero uno azonto.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
sanity12: and u won make am 4 life abi?u want sumone who hasnn't offend u to rundown abi??9an't believe u hate so much....u ar a saddist idiot..

Guy, no be matter of hating. I don't hate, I say it as it is. I no fit wish anybody bad. The likes of Wizkid, May D and P Square among others are churning out hit after hit - even Tuface still dey represent with Ihe Neme. All of us dey hang out steady na, we dey go joints, we dey club, we dey party, we know the songs wey dey make waves. . .wey be say once the songs begin play, all man and babes go begin hala and dance. Once we hear better song, we dey know. Since Oliver Twist, D'Banj neva get that kind song, and na big Bleep up for him level.

At the present moment, if we hear Wizkid 'Roll It', or Tuface 'Ihe neme', or May D 'Ile Ijo' and 'Gat me High', or P Square Alingo, or Wizboy 'infinity', or Timaya 'Bum Bum/Sexy Ladies/ Malo Nogede, etc, all man/babes go scatter dance wella. Which D' Banj Song don get dat effect since Oliver Twist long ago? Shey na Oyato? Abi Bachelor? Abi na this Cashflow? If we see truth, make we talk. No be matter of hate or bias.

Him no be Darey or Asa wey dey sing lovely ballad wey we dey enjoy for car or for bedroom, neither is he Seun Kuti wey dey talk 'sense' ontop country levels. Him be Afro Hip Hop - we know am with 'gbam gbam ' songs, club bangers and monster hits with sweet tunes/hooks, and danceable beats and choruses, e.g. Suddenly, Gbona felifeli, Pere, Fall in Love, Tongolo etc. Yet, he never fit reproduce these dance-floor ruling things - ontop FOUR singles now. Haba. Wetin dey happen? If we see truth make we dey talk abeg. The boy needs guidance, even if not Don Jazzy.

12 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
pro01:

Guy, no be matter of hating. I don't hate, I say it as it is. I no fit wish anybody bad. The likes of Wizkid, May D and P Square among others are churning out hit after hit - even Tuface still dey represent with Ihe Neme. All of us dey hang out steady na, we dey go joints, we dey club, we dey party, we know the songs wey dey make waves. . .wey be say once the songs begin play, all man and babes go begin hala and dance. Once we hear better song, we dey know. Since Oliver Twist, D'Banj neva get that kind song, and na big Bleep up for him level.

At the present moment, if we hear Wizkid 'Roll It', or Tuface 'Ihe neme', or May D 'Ile Ijo' and 'Gat me High', or P Square Alingo, or Wizboy 'infinity', or Timaya 'Bum Bum/Sexy Ladies/ Malo Nogede, etc, all man/babes go scatter dance wella. Which D' Banj Song don get dat effect since Oliver Twist long ago? Shey na Oyato? Abi Bachelor? Abi na this Cashflow? If we see truth, make we talk. No be matter of hate or bias.

Him no be Darey or Asa wey dey sing lovely ballad wey we dey enjoy for car or for bedroom, neither is he Seun Kuti wey dey talk 'sense' ontop country levels. Him be Afro Hip Hop - we know am with 'gbam gbam ' songs, club bangers and monster hits with sweet tunes/hooks, and danceable beats and choruses, e.g. Suddenly, Gbona felifeli, Pere, Fall in Love, Tongolo etc. Yet, he never fit reproduce these dance-floor ruling things - ontop FOUR singles now. Haba. Wetin dey happen? If we see truth make we dey talk abeg. The boy needs guidance, even if not Don Jazzy.
bros abeg help me tell them o.

The other AFCON song wey I'm release, dem dey shout 'classic' and 'Akon' everywhere, song wey no go reach Alaba, talk less pass.

I no even wan hear this one wey K-switch dey cos e go worse pass normal.

D'banj isn't doing what he got famous for, he's not like P-square that can go from pop to rnb to reggae/dancehall to afrobeats with a click of their fingers and everybody'll still dance, he's not that kinda artiste, he needs to stop 'experimenting' and do what got him fame to start with.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by amosy007: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
safarigirl: bros abeg help me tell them o.

The other AFCON song wey I'm release, dem dey shout 'classic' and 'Akon' everywhere, song wey no go reach Alaba, talk less pass.

D'banj isn't doing what he got famous for, he's not like P-square that can go from pop to rnb to reggae/dancehall to afrobeats with a click of their fingers and everybody'll still dance, he's not that kinda artiste, he needs to stop 'experimenting' and do what got him fame to start with.
i woulda agree with this if its coming from someone else .... the funniest part .. people like u claim not to be hating on dbanj yet u cant leave ur comment and go... u just take it upon urself to bring dbanj down ( who jah bless, no man curse ... even the psquare that u are shouting, (after the remix of their old song with rickross, any thing new from them? even the alongo abi wey dem release na wash ...

3 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by emmabowin(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
safarigirl: bros abeg help me tell them o.

you again,
it is sadists like you that has made d'banj grow from strength to strength.

4 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^^ I don tire for safari o. She said Dbanj has always been wack in the past, now she is advising him to go back to what made him famous. I cant understand her again. I am as confused as she is concerning dbanj's matter.

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Shaw007(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
dejustice:

Yes! It true.

Viole avec le comasma tomasi tape tug la stout aluu D'banj c'est Mon avec etigi Les nigeria kul numero uno azonto.
whosai?

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by zezebabyxoxo: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What is your favorite video or song lyrics? / [download]dorobucci Video :the Mavins Ft. Don Jazzy / MUSIC: Sabbin Wakokin Hausa Download Audio Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.