Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch (15191 Views)

VIDEO: Kin Ft. Kayswitch, Ice Prince – Run Dem Down / Kayswitch - For Example (Ka Ni Pe) - Video / Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Shaw007(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
amosy007:
i woulda agree with this if its coming from someone else .... the funniest part .. people like u claim not to be hating on dbanj yet u cant leave ur comment and go... u just take it upon urself to bring dbanj down ( who jah bless, no man curse ... even the psquare that u are shouting, (after the remix of their old song with rickross, any thing new from them? even the alongo abi wey dem release na wash ...
my brother u get time OH!! U dey mind dose Ones?? . . .so he shud be stagnant with onLy one genre with the rest of his Life abi?? If usain bOlt says he has conquered everytin with athLetics and want 2 try out soccer, , ,they wiLL also teLL him 2 "stOP experimenting"

enemies of progress!!
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Shaw007(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
@safari & pro . . .great men are always the ones that take risks. . .if he's trying to do what No One else has done b4,Let him be . . .wiLL it take ur wraps of akpu 4rm ur tabLe if it dznt work out?? . . .

D'banj abehgI!! Ride On ntie,ur head dey cool

and p:s who made dat beat. . .I Love it . . . j.sleek??

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by soty(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
i thk we hav die hard dbanj fans here or his family ppl...lets be frank, THE SONG IS WACK!!! we r nt here to talk abt video,i expcted d vid to be good..but the song was lacking smthg...any1 knws wat it ws?

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Bodmas06: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
What a song! Dbanj ride on.@safari or wot do u call urself you call dis song a wack but allingo by psquare a gud song.na wa 4 u oh.na today i knw say u people dey judge thins with sentiment.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
airmark: ^^^ I don tire for safari o. She said Dbanj has always been wack in the past, now she is advising him to go back to what made him famous. I cant understand her again. I am as confused as she is concerning dbanj's matter.

and how is it your business how she makes her point? from reading the thread and previous ones i've noticed some internet warriors and praise singers (that i suspect may be hired) hugging her ass and every comment she makes. her view is her view... your view is yours, deal with it.
for God's sake if she thinks dbanj's song is wack, dont force her to eat your shit... that's why the video was posted on nairaland, it wasnt posted for all of us to just 'hoohaa!" and worship it... the op posted it to get honest reviews...
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
... and this song(plus the video) cant even scratch the appeal and shine of alingo by psquare... video feels reeetarded, poker games, stupid gangsters drinking during torture, sexy females hugging guns muddled with an inane gibberish from dbanj helped by a funny beat... seriously guys feeling this song need deliverance
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by lawizle(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
D'banj don mad finish men....badt video
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by bbfever(f): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
I HAVE JUST 3 WORDS FOR THIS SONG "WACK, WACK, WACK". DBANJ IS TRYING TOO HARD TO IMPRESS HENCE HIS DWINDLING APPEAL. HE ISNT IN HIS ZONE ANYMORE. HE IS TRYING TO BE MORE WESTERN IN HIS VIDS AND HIS CONCEPT AND ITS KILLING HIM. TRUTH BE TOLD HE NEEDS A WAKE UP CALL. HE IS MOST PROBABLY EGO TRIPPING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW THAT HE HAS EAR PLUGS AND DARK SHADES ON AND CAN'T HEAR OR SEE HIS DOOM CALLING.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
dumodust:

and how is it your business how she makes her point? from reading the thread and previous ones i've noticed some internet warriors and praise singers (that i suspect may be hired) hugging her ass and every comment she makes. her view is her view... your view is yours, deal with it.
for God's sake if she thinks dbanj's song is wack, dont force her to eat your shit... that's why the video was posted on nairaland, it wasnt posted for all of us to just 'hoohaa!" and worship it... the op posted it to get honest reviews...

What's your own biz between me and ma boo? Park well. grin Some of you called the same OLIVER TWIST, which is one of the best songs ever to come outta Africa, wack, when first released. Don't you think peeps are irritating? grin
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
dumodust: ... and this song(plus the video) cant even scratch the appeal and shine of alingo by psquare... video feels retarded, poker games, stupid gangsters drinking during torture, sexy females hugging guns muddled with an inane gibberish from dbanj helped by a funny beat... seriously guys feeling this song need deliverance

Now i know your music exposure level.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
airmark:

What's your own biz between me and ma boo? Park well. grin Some of you called the same OLIVER TWIST, which is one of the best songs ever to come outta Africa, wack, when first released. Don't you think peeps are irritating? grin

listen to oliver twist... then listen to this video again. listen carefully to the yarns,the video is so reeeeetarded... and the helicopter's fake, computer generated
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
airmark:

Now i know your music exposure level.

oh yeah? really? are you a musician or is the great composer Bach related to you? who made you the ultimate judge, the chosen one that can be challenged...lol. guy wake up, i still think you need deliverance grin
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
dumodust:

listen to oliver twist... then listen to this video again. listen carefully to the yarns,the video is so reeeeetarded... and the helicopter's fake, computer generated

Stop revealing ya a.$$, watch western musical videos most naija guys wanna catch up with, then come back and tell me what's not. Have you watched starship's video by nikki? This video has won her many awards including mtv's. Go and sin no more, you are delivered. (In TB Joshua's voice).
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by kay29000(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
All the haters on this thread remind me why Nigeria is so backward. D Banj feels he has conquered the Naija music scene, and wants to go international. For making that attempt alone, and getting as far as where he is right now, I give him props. People calling the song wack because they already had their minds made up before clicking on the video. And for the people wanting him to stay the same; he has did the same thing successfully for 8 years, what else do u want him to prove in that lane?

He is swimming in bigger waters right now...and he aint doing badly at all.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
airmark:

Stop revealing ya a.$$, watch western musical videos most naija guys wanna catch up with, then come back and tell me what's not. Have you watched starship's video by nikki? This video has won her many awards including mtv's. Go and sin no more, you are delivered. (In TB Joshua's voice).

yeah, all the warriors are arriving. na video i come this world come watch, starship had something to say, it had art and dance... even at that, watch the video again carefully, then listen to the crap that's emanating from his lips...ouch shocked
and who said that he's conquered nigeria....looool. Psquare pull more crowd in common africa than him and he's running off to america to act gorilla in kanye west's video...lol. he's trying to hard to prove a point, he's trying too hard to impress us as the best he's supposed to be. he should relax, calm down, breath in and out and return to making the kind of music that made him known...simple

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
dumodust:

yeah, all the warriors are arriving. na video i come this world come watch, starship had something to say, it had art and dance... known...simple
Part of the art was computer-generated (starship), just like Dbanj's (chopper), which you criticised. You are a typical hater running from pillar to post, when subdued by superior arguements. Just like your name, you yarn dust.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by odunsibk: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
D'banj ride on jare, haters shld continue hating very soon dey will all bow,haters of gud thing does nt go forward. And to every one dt says d song is wack, shld come out wit dere song and let us listen to d trash dey are gonna sing.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by sanity12(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
pro01:

Guy, no be matter of hating. I don't hate, I say it as it is. I no fit wish anybody bad. The likes of Wizkid, May D and P Square among others are churning out hit after hit - even Tuface still dey represent with Ihe Neme. All of us dey hang out steady na, we dey go joints, we dey club, we dey party, we know the songs wey dey make waves. . .wey be say once the songs begin play, all man and babes go begin hala and dance. Once we hear better song, we dey know. Since Oliver Twist, D'Banj neva get that kind song, and na big Bleep up for him level.

At the present moment, if we hear Wizkid 'Roll It', or Tuface 'Ihe neme', or May D 'Ile Ijo' and 'Gat me High', or P Square Alingo, or Wizboy 'infinity', or Timaya 'Bum Bum/Sexy Ladies/ Malo Nogede, etc, all man/babes go scatter dance wella. Which D' Banj Song don get dat effect since Oliver Twist long ago? Shey na Oyato? Abi Bachelor? Abi na this Cashflow? If we see truth, make we talk. No be matter of hate or bias.

Him no be Darey or Asa wey dey sing lovely ballad wey we dey enjoy for car or for bedroom, neither is he Seun Kuti wey dey talk 'sense' ontop country levels. Him be Afro Hip Hop - we know am with 'gbam gbam ' songs, club bangers and monster hits with sweet tunes/hooks, and danceable beats and choruses, e.g. Suddenly, Gbona felifeli, Pere, Fall in Love, Tongolo etc. Yet, he never fit reproduce these dance-floor ruling things - ontop FOUR singles now. Haba. Wetin dey happen? If we see truth make we dey talk abeg. The boy needs guidance, even if not Don Jazzy.
sharrap idiot,I know u wud say sumtin partainin to don jazzy,am sure if d'banj is still under mohit u wud av loved d song....like I said initially u ar a saddist....by d way wich club u dey gofrustrated tin.....

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
airmark:
Part of the art was computer-generated (starship), just like Dbanj's (chopper), which you criticised. You are a typical hater running from pillar to post, when subdued by superior arguements. Just like your name, you yarn dust.

yeah...justify it with baseless arguments but in the end it's free will, that's the lesson- my view is different from yours and not agreeing will not kill us.

...almost forgot- dbanj's CGI is faker...compare, it looks out of place, so much for quality
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by adelaja70(m): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
dumodust:

yeah, all the warriors are arriving. na video i come this world come watch, starship had something to say, it had art and dance... even at that, watch the video again carefully, then listen to the crap that's emanating from his lips...ouch shocked
and who said that he's conquered nigeria....looool. Psquare pull more crowd in common africa than him and he's running off to america to act gorilla in kanye west's video...lol. he's trying to hard to prove a point, he's trying too hard to impress us as the best he's supposed to be. he should relax, calm down, breath in and out and return to making the kind of music that made him known...simple
Guy,na wa for you o! The good thing is that people like you dont move forward in life....
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
adelaja70:
Guy,na wa for you o! The good thing is that people like you dont move forward in life....
yeah, we'll hold hands and not move forward together while singing reetarded'cashflow' because it has made us so dumb... i express a view and i get a curse in return... the real 'na wa' guy is you, i dont know u from adam and you dont know who i am or weda i've made it or not. nigga, i'm at the peak of my profession, keep wishing. you cant just understand nigerians and their logic...smh

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by sanity12(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
dumodust: ... and this song(plus the video) cant even scratch the appeal and shine of alingo by psquare... video feels reeetarded, poker games, stupid gangsters drinking during torture, sexy females hugging guns muddled with an inane gibberish from dbanj helped by a funny beat... seriously guys feeling this song need deliverance
idiot u don talk 4 ur mind abi?alingo ko alinko ni.....must u compare??u ar so silly.....
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by adelaja70(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
dumodust:
yyeah, we'll hold ahnds and not move forward together... i express a view and i get a curse in return... the real 'na wa' guy is you, i dont know u from adam and you dont know who i am or weda i've made it or not. nigga, i'm at the peak of my profession, keep wishing. you cant just understand nigerians and their logic...smh
Nor be curse o,but you cannot make it until you start appreciating other peoples effort......
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
sanity12: idiot u don talk 4 ur mind abi?alingo ko alinko ni.....must u compare??u ar so silly.....

read the previous posts, someone compared it to this song before i started using it as a reference.

maybe u're the idiot afterall... lipsrsealed
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
adelaja70:
Nor be curse o,but you cannot make it until you start appreciating other peoples effort......

now i understand u... i'm not ridiculing his effort, i'm just saying that this is not good enough for DBANJ compared to his previous efforts...chikena.
must we glorify passed foul smelling excreta because we want to appreciate the sweat and labour of the person who passed it in front of all of us
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
dumodust:

yeah...justify it with baseless arguments but in the end it's free will, that's the lesson- my view is different from yours and not agreeing will not kill us.

...almost forgot- dbanj's CGI is faker...compare, it looks out of place, so much for quality

Lol, that's what gets me irritated when you guys criticise anything dbanj's. It always lack micro intelligence, to say the least. How will you say Dbanj's CGI is faker? You deserve nothing but silence.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by sanity12(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
kay29000: All the haters on this thread remind me why Nigeria is so backward. D Banj feels he has conquered the Naija music scene, and wants to go international. For making that attempt alone, and getting as far as where he is right now, I give him props. People calling the song wack because they already had their minds made up before clicking on the video. And for the people wanting him to stay the same; he has did the same thing successfully for 8 years, what else do u want him to prove in that lane?

He is swimming in bigger waters right now...and he aint doing badly at all.
@ last I found sumone matured in nairaland.....don't mind dem since he departed 4rm mohit some saddis are against him,am sure if he's d one dat sang alingo dis same fraustrated tin will start shoutin wack.....@ d'banj u go dey rise to the top in jesus name......

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
airmark:

Lol, that's what gets me irritated when you guys criticise anything dbanj's. It always lack micro intelligence, to say the least. How will you say Dbanj's CGI is faker? You deserve nothing but silence.
let me ask a simple question, even if i dont like dbanj, IS IT A CRIME?
dont you have some people you dont like?
thank God this is an anonymous forum, the way you guys attack critics is alarming, how will it be if u actually knew the person?
all i'm saying is 'na wa o!', i think u guys should cool it and allow people to breath diversity of opinions into this thread and not to intimidate them into submission like if this thread is just a podium or showcase for the song...

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by adelaja70(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
dumodust:

now i understand u... i'm not ridiculing his effort, i'm just saying that this is not good enough for DBANJ compared to his previous efforts...chikena.
must we glorify passed foul smelling excreta because we want to appreciate the sweat and labour of the person who passed it in front of all of us
Bro,leave the guy alone,we no need all this abeg!.....The first album 2face released when he left Kennis music was not it at all.But check out the guy today.....You people should let Dbanj be,Don Jazzy this Don Jazzy that.....God forbid if the guy pai today,Wande and the rest nor go move forward ni?

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by sanity12(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
dumodust:

read the previous posts, someone compared it to this song before i started using it as a reference.

maybe u're the idiot afterall... lipsrsealed
so bkos sumone compared it wit alingo u have to compare it too abi??I don't know zombie still exist,bro go 4 deliverance....u ar so silly...
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
sanity12: @ last I found sumone matured in nairaland.....don't mind dem since he departed 4rm mohit some saddis are against him,am sure if he's d one dat sang alingo dis same fraustrated tin will start shoutin wack.....@ d'banj u go dey rise to the top in jesus name......
oh my God! at last i found him...gosh you sound so matured. can u mentor me? pleeeeaaasseee... you're so my role model now, your obvious frustration in the noble cause of defending this piece of act comparable to MJ's works inspires me greatly...lol
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
sanity12: so bkos sumone compared it wit alingo u have to compare it too abi??I don't know zombie still exist,bro go 4 deliverance....u ar so silly...

cant you make a point without insults or calling someone 'silly'? IS IT A NATIONAL CRIME COMPARING IT TO ALINGO? PLEASE, BECAUSE YOU'RE SO UP AND PERSONAL ARE U DBANJ OR KAYSWITCH? DO YOU HAVE SHARES IN DB RECORD? na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[download]dorobucci Video :the Mavins Ft. Don Jazzy / What is your favorite video or song lyrics? / MUSIC: Sabbin Wakokin Hausa Download Audio Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.