Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. (4982 Views)

When The Insignificant Becomes Significant. / How Insignificant/significant Are We? / Atheism: The “No-God” Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2012
wiegraf:
As to saying there is no god, you, like many of the dol.ts around here, do not understand how the burden of proof works. For instance with this post, note the word that is bolded. So you want me to accept your fairy tales because somebody says so? Where is the evidence? Then you call me a f.ool. You 4king m.ororn, being a sheeple that blindly accept claims without any evidence, just because someone said so, would fit the definition of a f.ool much more don't you think?

Atheists assert there is no God. Have you guys been able to prove it yet?

Why is it you believe evolution? Because many scientists believe it? No?

Have you witnessed any creature evolve before?
Is it not hearsay?
Why is it you believe scientists who tell you they know the origin of life some billions of years ago just with little pieces of bones and other fossil?
Why is it you guys think nothing of the Piltdown man scam by evolutionists in an attempt to cement their baseless theory?

If a person comes out today to say rats are generated spontaneously from garbage, wouldnt you guys call him a f.o.o.l? Yet many years ago, it was held as scientific truth.

Just like the Theory of Spontaneous Generation and other thrash once held as truth by scientists, the theory of Evolution is baseless and requires alot of gullibility and blind faith in fallible science.

It is foolish to believe that from nothing, the right electronic components can somehow be assembled together under the right conditions by chance, and a blackberry phone would be produced.

So yes, atheists are fools! grin
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray:
Atheists assert there is no God. Have you guys been able to prove it yet?

Why is it you believe evolution? Because many scientists believe it? No?

Have you witnessed any creature evolve before?
Is it not hearsay?
Why is it you believe scientists who tell you they know the origin of life some billions of years ago just with little pieces of bones and other fossil?
Why is it you guys think nothing of the Piltdown man scam by evolutionists in an attempt to cement their baseless theory?

If a person comes out today to say rats are generated spontaneously from garbage, wouldnt you guys call him a f.o.o.l? Yet many years ago, it was held as scientific truth.

Just like the Theory of Spontaneous Generation and other thrash once held as truth by scientists, the theory of Evolution is baseless and requires alot of gullibility and blind faith in fallible science.

Yes we have witnessed many creatures evolved before, dont just say no because you dont know.

Whenever you dont know about something, you shut up about it. We have witnessed the evonlution of TYMPACTNOCTOMY'S BARRERAE. google that, except you may not find it, because that name is a technical name for gurus, not for olodos like you
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: dunce, de one u breath in is also in ur lab. What do u mean at room level? Sms at ur atheistic olodoness....

I thought you would understand i meant room temperature level. Do i have to spoon feed you everything?
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Heatblast(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2012
Funny enough there are some religionist(who understand evolution) already trying to incoperate evolution into their bible story. Reading some coments here, I can understand that most of you can't even grasp the concept... You can always debate all you want but y'all should know that you are on the losing team cool
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

Yes we have witnessed many creatures evolved before, dont just say no because you dont know.

Whenever you dont know about something, you shut up about it.
tell me about the one you have witnessed personally.

You guys keep attacking theists for believing others, so stop hiding under the canopy of the real scientists.

For every one you give me, I'd give you an example of a scientific theory which turned our false. Deal?
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2012
Atheist can't prove that there is NO God, Christians can't prove that there IS a God.

Sheesh, what a dilemma.

I agree, the bible is one of the most, if not the most, popular fictitious book of all time. I mean, nobody can tell a Jack-In-The-Bean-Stale tale as vivid and exaggerated as Jesus' 12 raconteurs.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by AtheistD(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Atheist can't prove that there is NO God, Christians can't prove that there IS a God.

Sheesh, what a dilemma.

I agree, the bible is one of the most, if not the most, popular fictitious book of all time. I mean, nobody can tell a Jack-In-The-Bean-Stale tale as vivid and exaggerated as Jesus' 12 raconteurs.

The Koran? It nearly matches the bible for fictitious nonsense.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: tell me about the one you have witnessed personally.

You guys keep attacking theists for believing others, so stop hiding under the canopy of the real scientists.

For every one you give me, I'd give you an example of a scientific theory which turned our false. Deal?

TYMPANOCTOMY'S BARRERAE. It is a technical name, it might not be on google yet. We have not determined a general name that olodos like you will understand yet
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2012
I have to say, as a kid, I got played.

Imagine, 2 fish and five stones fed thousands. One man turned grape to wine. Chaii, even sleeping Lazarus who was in a serious coma woke up.

What baffles me is how Jesus could turn stone to bread, but we had to wait another thousands of years to invent sliced bread.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2012
Atheist:-D:

The Koran? It nearly matches the bible for fictitious nonsense.

That one. That one was written by a couple of psychotic outcasts.

Don't give crayon and paper to mentally abnormal individuals.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:
We have witnessed the evonlution of TYMPACTNOCTOMY'S BARRERAE. google that, except you may not find it, because that name is a technical name for gurus, not for olodos like you
After discovering logical reasoning isnt your forte, maybe there is something you do know afterall.

Wait, you know it would give no result on google, yet you told me too google it? *face palm*
Lmao. I take back my former statement. You actually know nothing. Posting a scientific name which brings no result on google doesnt make u a science guru. You are still a clueless follower tongue
Calling me olodo doesnt make it so either, just as saying there is no God doesnt make it so.
I have bashed your illogical reasoning before and I don't mind doing it again.

Shall we examine the Theory of Evolution together from scratch?
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: After discovering logical reasoning isnt your forte, maybe there is something you do know afterall.

Wait, you know it would give no result on google, yet you told me too google it? *face palm*
Lmao. I take back my former statement. You actually know nothing. Posting a scientific name which brings no result on google doesnt make u a science guru. You are still a clueless follower tongue
Calling me olodo doesnt make it so either, just as saying there is no God doesnt make it so.
I have bashed your illogical reasoning before and I don't mind doing it again.

Shall we examine the Theory of Evolution together from scratch?

I 'd rather examine evolution with a primary 1 student than with you.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

TYMPANOCTOMY'S BARRERAE. It is a technical name, it might not be on google yet. We have not determined a general name that olodos like you will understand yet
lol. I am supposed to take that as example of evolution without a backing for your claim? After getting bashed by me grin, you should know me a little by now. Fine then. Tell me what it is and how it evolved.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Heatblast(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Imagine, 2 fish and five stones fed thousands. One man turned grape to wine. Chaii, even sleeping Lazarus who was in a serious coma woke up.

What baffles me is how Jesus could turn stone to bread, but we had to wait another thousands of years to invent sliced bread.

Lol.. Imagine getting all our language from a failed tower. An ark that carried every specie of plant and animal. Being created from dust and claim it makes more sense to gradual evolution from ape like creatures

1 Like

Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2012
Heatblast:

Lol.. Imagine getting all our language from a failed tower. An ark that carried every specie of plant and animal. Being created from dust and claim it makes more sense to gradual evolution from ape like creatures

I'd rather be a fool of evolution than be the wise-man of the Bible. The bible is totally illogical on its own.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

I 'd rather examine evolution with a primary 1 student than with you.
lol. Dnt be scared, I dnt bite. Thinking with your head doesnt hurt either, try it.

If you back out, I'd take it as a surrendering. If evolution had surrendered at ape stage, would humans have resulted? grin
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: lol. Dnt be scared, I dnt bite. Thinking with your head doesnt hurt either, try it.

If you back out, I'd take it as a surrendering. If evolution had surrendered at ape stage, would humans have resulted? grin

Oh pls, am not running, am only avoiding a fool according to solomons advice in proverbs. "You are wasting your time teaching wisdom to fools, because they will return to their follies"
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: lol. Dnt be scared, I dnt bite. Thinking with your head doesnt hurt either, try it.

Dafuq?

Heatblast:

My bro, it begs me to question human evolution and the Bible's timeline. When did this Garden of Eve incident take place? Was it before or after human had fully evolved or did we revert back to ape-like creatures after leaving this garden?
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol. Miracles are never understood.

Would you rather belive this:
"Billions of years ago, no life existed on earth, just gases and other elements (we dnt know how those things got there sha, but who cares). Then one day, the conditions were just right and there was a spark of life, from nothing. An amino acid was formed unaided. That was how life started. Gradually, unicellular organisms were formed.

To survive in their environment, these organisms had to evolve until it got to ape, then evolved to apemen and finally homo sapien. At that, evolution decided to stop (we dnt kno why for thousands of human existence no one has evolved into a higher life form than human).

However, the link between ape and man disappeared while the lower lifeform apes survived. Heck, it was supposed to be better equipped for survival than apes. We don't know why sha, but we know what we are saying is the truth."

That ma'am is the stuff of fairytales.
If you think science has never fooled anyone, google 'Piltdown man'. There is more where that came from.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: lol. Miracles are never understood.

"Billions of years ago, no life existed on earth, just gases and other elements (we dnt know how those things got there sha, but who cares). Then one day, the conditions were just right and there was a spark of life, from nothing. An amino acid was formed unaided. That was how life started. Gradually, unicellular organisms were formed.

To survive in their environment, these organisms had to evolve until it got to ape, then evolved to apemen and finally homo sapien. At that, evolution decided to stop (we dnt kno why for thousands of human existence no one has evolved into a higher life form than human).

However, the link between ape and man disappeared while the lower lifeform apes survived. Heck, it was supposed to be better equipped for survival than apes. We don't know why sha, but we know what we are saying is the truth."

If you think science has never fooled anyone, google 'Piltdown man'. There is more where that came from.

Judging from what you wrote, i know you dropped out in JSS3.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

Oh pls, am not running, am only avoiding a fool according to solomons advice in proverbs. "You are wasting your time teaching wisdom to fools, because they will return to their follies"
lol, right! Wise choice.
He who has no money to buy meat claims he is vegetarian.

Face it, you would never be able to defend evolution. Not now, not ever.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: lol, right! Wise choice.
He who has no money to buy meat claims he is vegetarian.

Face it, you would never be able to defend evolution. Not now, not ever.

Sorry man but evolution is beyond your ken, it is for the wise
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

Judging from what you wrote, i know you dropped out in JSS3.
coming from the same person who uses a unicellular organism to define the nature of every other creature, that is funny grin
I did with evolution exactly what she did with the bible. Choke on it tongue

or better still, lets examine evolution together. grin
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: lol. Miracles are never understood.

I'm not a Big-Ban g theory fanatic.

LOL @ the story up there. You're a good story teller, like the past 12 raconteurs. lol smiley

It's not a lack of understanding, it's too much understanding. The mind is a beautiful thing, and so powerful. Don't be shocked at how it can created, change, and modify memories through time.

The existence of Jesus may not be totally false, infact, he may have been a wonderful teacher, but the fictions and folklore that surrounds him are nothing but what they are; fictions and folklore.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

Sorry man but evolution is beyond your ken, it is for the wise

lmao. I'd take it you no longer have any meaningful contribution then.
I'd look for a a worthy proponent of evolution then.
Cheers.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: coming from the same person who uses a unicellular organism to define the nature of every other creature, that is funny grin
I did with evolution exactly what she did with the bible. Choke on it tongue

or better still, lets examine evolution together. grin

JESUS..... oh, did i just say jesus? that must be a mistake. So you dont know that you are made of cells.?? You are the dullest dullard.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

JESUS..... oh, did i just say jesus? that must be a mistake. So you dont know that you are made of cells.?? You are the dullest dullard.
hmmm... You not only suck at logic, but a basic understanding of the english language.
I said 'using a unicellular organism to define the nature of every other living organism'.
A bacteria is unicellular. When you say: "the bacteria, we are studying cannot do this, therefore no living thing can" like you did quite illogically with the toughest bacteria, it shows illogical you can be.
That is what I mean by what I wrote. Damn! Its high time atheists disowned you. You are disgracing them here. sad
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2012
Seun are you serious?

We cant even type ban/g on NL again? shocked

Big-Ban/g theory = Big-slam theory?
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by ooman(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: hmmm... You not only suck at logic, but a basic understanding of the english language.
I said 'using a unicellular organism to define the nature of every other living organism'.
A bacteria is unicellular. When you say: "the bacteria, we are studying cannot do this, therefore no living thing can" like you did quite illogically with the toughest bacteria, it shows illogical you can be.
That is what I mean by what I wrote. Damn! Its high time atheists disowned you. You are disgracing them here. sad

When you say nature, do you mean their behavior or their chemical make up? because we only study bacteria to understand the chemical nature of cells. Obviously you dont know that. I am done talking to you. Stop seeking my attention, you are not worth it. I'd rather give it to a cockroach, its worth it a thousand times than you.
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Oahray: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

When you say nature, do you mean their behavior or their chemical make up? because we only study bacteria to understand the chemical nature of cells. Obviously you dont know that. I am done talking to you. Stop seeking my attention, you are not worth it. I'd rather give it to a cockroach, its worth it a thousand times than you.
yeah grin, I bet the cockroach is your grandpa in the evolution chain grin grin grin
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Caseless: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

I thought you would understand i meant room temperature level. Do i have to spoon feed you everything?
what were u thinking when u wrote 'at room level'? It sounded like a relief, an elevation or something. 24deg room temp shouldn't be difficult for u to put out, man. I knew u were talking about room temp, i reacted jst to further put ur olodo-rabataness in display. I hope u modify.....cos it puts the Godless in bad light....
Re: You're Too Insignificant To Claim There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2012
We are very significant. And what we say is significant as well. Otherwise it wouldnt have hurt God when you say He doesn't exist.
He made us in his image and likeness. He knows every detail about me,down to the proteins and sugars that make up my DNA.
I am significant what i say matters alot to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft / For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.