Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate (4675 Views)

What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by obankie(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2016
Respect to every individual religion practice.

Please, I will like to know meaning of the following in English.

1. Sollu Ala nabi kareem
2. La il laha il Allah, Muhammad a rasool Allah.

(There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger)

Am confusse here; there is no God but Allah, who is Allah?

3. Allahumma barik lana fee ma razaktana wa zidna khairan minh"

1 Like

Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Nice observation.
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EyeHateGod: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Who is Yahweh
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by alBHAGDADI: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Who is Yahweh
Yahweh is the name of the Hebrew God of the Bible. His Son's name is Yahshua Messiah,which means Yah is salvation.

@OP

Muslims always claim that Allah is the same God of the Bible. This is a lie they have propagated since their prophet Mohammad. How do we know if Allah is truly the God of the Bible whom the Israelites worshipped and also Christians of today? Let's see...

Islam claims Allah means God in Arabic language. If they are correct, then how come They usually say "there is no God but Allah"? Don't they think that sounds absurd or more like an illiterate would think?

If Allah means God, then La il laha il Allah should mean "there is no God but God". This doesn't make sense. Hope you get my point?

Now, let's consider the word "il laha" in their declaration of "La il laha il Allah, Muhammad a rasool Allah".

il laha is another way off writing EL Laha which is a Persian way of writing God and the equivalent way of writing the Hebrew ELohim which is God.

Now, that we've established il laha to mean God, this simply means that their declaration which says "La il laha il Allah" simply simply translates as "There is no God but Allah" in English language. This clearly shows that Allah is a name of a god, not a title called god.

Now that we've established that Allah is a name of a God which Muslims worship, we now need to find out whether that God is the God of the Bible called YAHWEH. My friend, that will require me to type longer than what this thread can contain. But I will simplify it by giving you an assignment below.

Tell Muslims to remove Allah from their declaration and insert Yahweh. which means it will become "la laha il Yahweh" i.e THERE IS NO GOD BUT YAHWEH. They will simply reject it. This shows that Allah is not the Yahweh of the Bible.

Tell Muslims to write Yahweh in their mosque instead of Allah. They might behead you for that. This shows Allah is not Yahweh of the Bible.

So, when Muslims try to deceive you by saying Allah means God, tell them that Allah is a name of a god and not the meaning of God in Arabic.

2 Likes

Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EyeHateGod: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Yahweh is the name of the Hebrew God of the Bible. His Son's name is Yahshua Messiah,which means Yah is salvation.
I thought his son Was him? And two people do bear the Nam yahshua in Israel so what exactly is your point? Three i though his name suppose to be Emmanuel?
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by alBHAGDADI: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I thought his son Was him? And two people do bear the Nam yahshua in Israel so what exactly is your point? Three i though his name suppose to be Emmanuel?
You don't understand the relationship the son and the father share and an not obliged to waste my time explaining to an atheist whom the Bible says is a fool for saying God doesn't exist.

Yahshua or Joshua was the first to be recorded to bear that name. Its the meaning that matters.

Emmanuel means God with us. That should give you an hint to your first question.

Not atheist,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EyeHateGod: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
You don't understand the relationship the son and the father share and an not obliged to waste my time explaining to an atheist whom the Bible says is a fool for saying God doesn't exist .

So you think it's possible for me to have a relationship with myself and you calling me a fool grin

Yahshua or Joshua was the first to be recorded to bear that name. Its the meaning that matters.

This is a big lie and i know you know it

Emmanuel means God with us. That should give you an hint to your first question.

Not atheist,
He shall be named Emmanuel..... Or do you want me to Quote the Verse i know it was copied from the OT the book of Isaiah word to word i don't think i have to explain this to you do i?
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by alBHAGDADI: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:

So you think it's possible for me to have a relationship with myself and you calling me a fool grin

This is a big lie and i know you know it

He shall be named Emmanuel..... Or do you want me to Quote the Verse i know it was copied from the OT the book of Isaiah word to word i don't think i have to explain this to you do i?
The things of God are always strange to a fool. I now wonder why you bother about a Being you believe doesn't exist. Why not leave the theists alone.

Well, if you don't have any solution to the OP, I'll advice you stop derailing the thread by quoting me.
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EyeHateGod: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
The things of God are always strange to a fool. I now wonder why you bother about a Being you believe doesn't exist. Why not leave the theists alone.

It's funny how i taught about this to be ur reply i wanted to add to mine to say u gonna reply with this... But i didn't i wanted you to do it urself.. M not new on Nl na grin
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EazyMoh(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lol! People of the book wouldn't even allow a Muslim to attempt answering.
Dear OP.
1 "Pray for peace upon the great prophet"
2 "There is no deity (worthy of worship) but Allah"
3 " Oh Lord bestow your blessings upon what you have enriched me with and increase its benefit upon me"
Ignore Albaghdadi.

3 Likes

Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by MakeWeTalk: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
EazyMoh:
Dear OP.
3 " Oh Lord bestow your blessings upon what you have enriched me with and increase its benefit upon me"
Ignore Albaghdadi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhp7Qaj5NSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRK0ozuHN-0
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by alBHAGDADI: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
EazyMoh:
Dear OP.
Ignore Albaghdadi.
This guy, you are funny o.

You claim to hate God cos you are an atheist. You are always seen denigrating and desecrating Christianity all to no avail, but always quick to stand up for Islam and Allah just like you did above.

Na wah for this kain atheist o. grin
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EazyMoh(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
This guy, you are funny o.

You claim to hate God cos you are an atheist. You are always seen denigrating and desecrating Christianity all to no avail, but always quick to stand up for Islam and Allah just like you did above.

Na wah for this kain atheist o. grin
Wa iyyazu billah!
Oga I never said I was an atheist and I will never be In Sha Allah!
Eazy Muhammad is proud educated Muslim with keen interest in religion, culture, history and technology. Dedicated to highlight and correct any misinformation and misconception about Islam, Arewa, Hausa Fulani and Nigeria at large.
So get that!
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by alBHAGDADI: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
EazyMoh:

Wa iyyazu billah!
Oga I never said I was an atheist and I will never be In Sha Allah!
Eazy Muhammad is proud educated Muslim with keen interest in religion, culture, history and technology. Dedicated to highlight and correct any misinformation and misconception about Islam, Arewa, Hausa Fulani and Nigeria at large.
So get that!
I didn't know you like 72 virgins too. grin

1 Like

Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EazyMoh(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
I didn't know you like 72 virgins too. grin
Lol! Not everyone is as shallow as you people.
Heaven isn't all about virgins. and I don't know where you people get that particular number. That's infinitesimally small!
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by alBHAGDADI: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
EazyMoh:
Lol! Not everyone is as shallow as you people.
Heaven isn't all about virgins. and I don't know where you people get that particular number. That's infinitesimally small!
You mean they will be d1ck sucking and punany eating in the Muslim heaven?

grin grin grin
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EazyMoh(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
You mean they will be d1ck sucking and punany eating in the Muslim heaven?

grin grin grin
Lol! It's enjoyment beyond your imaginations!
Better not be left out!
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by TheOtherRoom: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
EazyMoh:

Better not be left out!

Hahhah you don't mean it... If enjoyment is really there
You would have tried going to heaven
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EazyMoh(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

Hahhah you don't mean it... If enjoyment is really there You would have tried going to heaven
Lol! Believe me am trying to. And that's the point of living.
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
EazyMoh:

Better not be left out!

Would there be virgin males for the women or there is no provision for that? Women body no be firewood o. cheesy
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EazyMoh(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
LARRYDKING:

Would there be virgin males for the women or there is no provision for that? Women body no be firewood o. cheesy
Whatever a woman considers the pinnacle of enjoyment is what she'd find there in exponential proportion, that's for sure.
But then women naturally prefer a dedicated romantic steady single lover than sampling different men. That's men's nature.
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2016
EazyMoh:

Whatever a woman considers the pinnacle of enjoyment is what she'd find there in exponential proportion, that's for sure.
But then women naturally prefer a dedicated romantic steady single lover than sampling different men. That's men's nature.

That's such an unfair assessment of women. Our culture has actually maimed the agenda of enjoying multiple men as the men dig into the honey pot of several women. However, It beats my imagination to thing that sex can be a dividend of making heaven. The essence of sex is for reproduction and the pleasure enjoyed is basically canal. Defiling virgins anyhow in that holy place is still unclear to me sir. angry
Re: For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate by EazyMoh(m): 12:40am On Dec 11, 2016
LARRYDKING:

That's such an unfair assessment of women. Our culture has actually maimed the agenda of enjoying multiple men as the men dig into the honey pot of several women. However, It beats my imagination to thing that sex can be a dividend of making heaven. The essence of sex is for reproduction and the pleasure enjoyed is basically canal. Defiling virgins anyhow in that holy place is still unclear to me sir. angry
It's not an assessment, it's just how they are basically wired. They are emotional and intimacy to them is more of a mental connection than a physical one.
Of course sexual pleasure occupies a top position on the list of human enjoyment. Islam encourages, commands and guides mankind to enjoy it with their spouses in whatever way, form time and place they like. Unlike Christianity in Islam you get a special reward for satisfying your spouse.
Now in heaven there are enjoyments of this world of which sex is among but upgraded to an unimaginable level. The women are pure, no man has ever SEEN them not to talk of getting intimate with them. They are specially created for only you and they will serve only you rill eternity. They do not get menstrual period, they do not age.
There are streams of wine and honey flowing underneath the buildings. There are trees and gardens with the most beautiful scenery and the sweetest edible fruits.
There is going to be no sickness no sadness no loneliness no nothing negative everything you wish to see/do/have will just appear instantly.
There will be no urinating nor defecating and no aging.
There those fortunate enough to do good and abstain from evil will live their life of happiness till eternity....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

HELP! I'm Losing Faith In The Existence Of God / God And Jesus Are Not The Same Or Equal. / Catholism- Focus On Mortification And Penance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.