Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft (4769 Views)

Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ok, so I was in a public place sometime last week and we were watching a movie on African Magic. In the movie, some occult men were using their powers to kill their victims and everyone watching the movie were mumbling prayers such as.

"Blood of Jesus cover me"

"This is how they finish people who don't have Jesus"

"This powers dey o!"

It even turned to an arguement on how potent such powers are. So I asked them,

"Would you choose I attack you with a spiritual power or use a gun to finish you off"

100% of people there chose to be attacked with spiritual powers. And we all laughed.

Now what would you choose and why?

Are african voodoo as potent as people claim?

Is God's protection so sure? Why trust God to deliver you from spiritual attack but can't trust God to deliver you from a Gun shot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
If voodoo works....bubu go don die
Imagine how many enemies that man get?
From the hungry masses to the Jews from the east.
Il choose a gun anyday....preferably the shotgun!
One shot seven dead! grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
cummando:
If voodoo works....bubu go don die
Imagine how many enemies that man get?
From the hungry masses to the Jews from the east.
Il choose a gun anyday....preferably the shotgun!
One shot seven dead! grin
Lol.

If I had an enemy to deal with, I will chose the gun anyday. If you threaten to kill me and give me a choice, I will ask to be killed with charms or witchcraft

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by hahn(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
God can save you from a spiritual attack because it is in it's realm. The realm of non existence

God cannot perform physical miracles because it is non existent

I challenge every theist on this platform to let us meet in a room. No AC or fan and we will close the windows

I will light a candle and you can pray that your god puts out the fire. If the fire goes out before the candle end then your god is truly powerful

NB: You will have to stay in the bathroom and pray because una fit shout Fire! use style blow out the candle

Awon werey

#thegullibles cheesy grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
hahn:
God can save you from a spiritual attack because it is in it's realm. The realm of non existence

I challenge every theist on this platform to let us meet in a room. No AC or fan and we will close the windows

I will light a candle and you can pray that your god puts out the fire. If the fire goes out before the candle end then your god is truly powerful

NB: You will have to stay in the bathroom and pray because una fit shout Fire! use style blow out the candle

Awon werey

Stupidity.
We don't test God. But when such a thing happens, He can save us.

3 Likes

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by GoodMuyis(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gun or witchcraft which is not evil

hahn choose you word wisely, "awon werey" may be slang to irresponsible thugs, but to Yoruba's it means "mad people"
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by hahn(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Junia:

Stupidity.

Gullibility
And 2,000 kids still die daily from starvation, hunger, poverty and disease

Truly it is the god of incompetence

10 Likes

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Junia:

Stupidity.
You can talk now because no one is pointing a gun to your head. When it happens, brag and tell the gun holder that God can save you. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Certitude(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
op, you self dey fall hand. you follow dey watch africa magic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by hahn(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

hahn choose you word wisely, "awon werey" may be slang to irresponsible thugs, but to Yoruba's it means "mad people"

Nkan ti mo fe so gan gan niyen

1 Like

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by hahn(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Certitude:
op, you self dey fall hand. you follow dey watch africa magic.

Hahaha

I swear hardmirror fall hand

Africa Magic is a major promoter of superstition, falsehood and mediocrity

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Intrepid01(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
In short, your submission from this conjectured hypothesis is that the SPIRITUAL (both dark & light) does not exist.....I feel so sad for you.

How I wish you can be open minded and scientific about SPIRITUALITY.

Africa, most especially people like you haven't gone far and might not go far in life because we are bad students. We dismiss and deny the existence and potency of anything that does not conform to our beliefs. We go as far as we can, using all sorts to disprove the views of others.

One day you'll look back and realise how foolish you've bn all these years..

2 Likes

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by GoodMuyis(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
cummando:
If voodoo works....bubu go don die Imagine how many enemies that man get? From the hungry masses to the Jews from the east. Il choose a gun anyday....preferably the shotgun! One shot seven dead! grin
Some fellow will not like this comment bro
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Some fellow will not like this comment bro
I know..... I remember we used to have freedom of speech....and if they want to use force...I am the force

1 Like

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by lepasharon(f): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

You don't say?.. Now which would you choose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by GoodMuyis(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
lepasharon:

None because, its not going to work on me, because am the SPECIAL ONE
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Voodoo is only potent where the people deliberately choose to remain ignorant. Voodoo thrives on fear, it cannot withstand the reproducibility test. In this 21st century, voodoo only works IN Africa! embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by orunto27: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
God gives all Powers. He gives guns to people to kill Sinners and transfer those He wishes to Redeploy. He gives Magic and Wickedness to others to perform Abracadabra.
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by hahn(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
lepasharon:

Help me ask am. Someone who shouts and thinks he is talking to someone when it is obvious he is talking to himself is definitely loco undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Oshey! Mourinho
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
hahn:

Hahaha

I swear hardmirror fall hand

Africa Magic is a major promoter of superstition, falsehood and mediocrity
I had no choice that day. Na for reception for hotel so I just follow the watch the mumu film

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by randomperson: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Intrepid01:
In short, your submission from this conjectured hypothesis is that the SPIRITUAL (both dark & light) does not exist.....I feel so sad for you.

How I wish you can be open minded and scientific about SPIRITUALITY.

Africa, most especially people like you haven't gone far and might not go far in life because we are bad students. We dismiss and deny the existence and potency of anything that does not conform to our beliefs. We go as far as we can, using all sorts to disprove the views of others.

One day you'll look back and realise how foolish you've bn all these years..

Are you freaking high? Scientific about spirituality?? ...
I've heard it all on this forum!

1 Like

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by randomperson: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
It's patently obvious that even Christians don't really trust their god... They are as scared of guns as other people

4 Likes

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Mimzyy(f): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why will you subject people to making a choice between the devil and deep blue sea?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by mrmrmister: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
This has been tested and proven when they are busy killing each other.

Their gods never do the killing spiritually, but they are efficient at doing it themselves physically.

Don't expect any religious folk to answer sincerely.

I've made my submission, the day a religious person starts being sincere to questions about their beliefs, they become less religious.

3 Likes

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Pastafarian: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
hahn:

Awon werey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Intrepid01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
randomperson:

Are you freaking high? Scientific about spirituality?? ...
I've heard it all on this forum!

Maybe you need to ask me, what I meant by that. Being scientific means, you shouldn't disprove things on face value but rather have an open mind and seek means to find out the real truth.

THAT'S BEING SCIENTIFIC!
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror,
Is that what the people said? Did they choose the "spiritual attack" because it only dealt in the spiritual (according to them or you)?
The same God can protect from witchcraft as He can from a gun shot wound. Doesn't mean that a person won't die from a gunshot wound though.

Have you ever been shot? Are you not afraid of being shot?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
MZLady39:
HardMirror,
Is that what the people said? Did they choose the "spiritual attack" because it only dealt in the spiritual (according to them or you)?
The same God can protect from witchcraft as He can from a gun shot wound. Doesn't mean that a person won't die from a gunshot wound though.

Have you ever been shot? Are you not afraid of being shot?
yh, they all chose the spiritual attack. Infact we all had a good laugh making jokes about being shot.

At that very moment witches seem to be fictional because they were all hissing at the thought of choosing a gun shot to a witchcraft attack.

1 Like

Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:
yh, they all chose the spiritual attack. Infact we all had a good laugh making jokes about being shot.

At that very moment witches seem to be fictional because they were all hissing at the thought of choosing a gun shot to a witchcraft attack.

So have you ever been shot before?
Re: Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft by HardMirror(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mimzyy:
Why will you subject people to making a choice between the devil and deep blue sea?
Try it, so far they don't suspect you are trying to mock their belief, they all rush to choose the spiritual attack. Yet to see a christian choose being shot and trusting God for protection. They only become hypocritical when they realize you don't believe their BS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Dinner With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion / Top 10 Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.