Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE (11101 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted: I get home and Roy the busy man isn't home yet. So I take my time to cry, then wash and powder my face and I'm all smiles when Roy gets home.

I serve his food, we gist like normal about how the day went, then I bring up this topic.

Me: 'Honey, do you notice how that Angela's three year old son sometimes act like a slowpoke. His mother is not a slowpoke so I think the little boy got that trait from his father, whoever the man is. I even hear rumours that the father of the boy is a husband to one of Angela's close friends. I wonder who that is. Men are wicked sha, if my husband ever does that kind of thing to me, I'd light him ablaze in his sleep, with Petrol, and make sure no one salvages even a hair from his miserable cheating arss.

Anyway, I know the man I married sha, he can't betray me like that. Can you honey?

*waiting for his reply*

My Love, you are always too worried about unimportant and flimsy things. Sometimes what we dread most often happen to us. We should always try to do away with fear of the unknown. You should know that Job suffered from what he dreaded most....stop that evil thought o!

And you shouldnt always dwell on hearsay. I have always warned you about this. Angela is a very hardworking and responsible woman. Everybody has his/her past, and we shouldnt use that as a measure against them. Our collective effort on her wasn't a waste afterall. She graduated, and now doing so fine in her business.

Besides, she is your friend, you should always confront her anytime you hear something unworthy about her.

And you shouldnt liken the creature of God to slowpoke. You are indirectly calling God slowpoke.
I dont see anything slowpoke about the boy sha!
Lets leave the innocent boy out of the picture!

Lest I forgot, this your food is so delicious tonight....what are you up to my love!

But honey, are you serious about the petrol thing....are you simply saying you are just gonna burn me down without confirming from me......hmmm, ladies and gossips sha!

Hmmm, wetin gossips go cause ehn!

Pls, can you help me with the fruit juice?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: ok, thanks for not aborting me mother, and for taking care of me.
*shakes head*
I should have stayed back in England. I know I should have. All you do is remind me how grateful I should be to you for being alive.
*pauses*
Isnt it only natural to want to know who my father is?
Fine. He rejected... I mean, he doesnt want me. But I want to know who Danny's father is.
he certainly isnt d man who didnt want u!.........
u should be grateful for being alive! u should show gratitude to me for my efforts but u dont! u ve estranged ursf from me. u ve bin in nig 4 months now and yet havent spent up to a week at home. u use MY MONEY, YES MY MONEY to frolick around town yet u look at me wit disdain. am i d only single mother on earth? do u think all these is my fault?!!!!

*** inhales abd exhales deeply, controls her threatening outburst***

henry..... i know u want to know who ur brother's dad is but until im sure he wants to be part of our lives, i cant tell you... or danny.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

he certainly isnt d man who didnt u!.........
u should be grateful for being alive! u should show gratitude to me for my efforts but u dont! u ve estranged ursf from me. u ve bin in nig 4 months now and yet havent spent up to a week at home. u use MY MONEY, YES MY MONEY to frolick around town yet u look at me wit disdain. am i d only single mother on earth? do u think all these is my fault?!!!!

*** inhales and exhales deeply, controls her threatening outburst***

henry..... i know u want to know who ur brother's dad is but until im sure he wants to part of our lives, i cant tell you... or danny.

hmmm... I see.
Mother
*takes her hands in his*
Mother look at me.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
Well done Oahrey, Gree-die, Ayobase & Sugarcoatted. It's almost as if I am watching a play.
Awesome comments, Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: hmmm... I see.
Mother
*takes her hands in his*
Mother look at me.
looks deeply into his eyes..... holds him tightly...

son all i want is for you to look at me wit love, i need u to love me like i love u, is dat too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

looks deeply into his eyes..... holds him tightly...

son all i want is for you to look at me wit love, i need u to love me like i love u, is dat too much to ask for?
*closes eyes and clenches teeth, pretending to fight back emotions*
*sighs and opens eyes*
Mother, look at that little boy with his parents, or those two little girls with their mother. They have something I wish I had.
You know what I have always wished I had more than anything else?
Its not the flashy cars, not my school in England, not the money.
Not even the knowledge of who my father is.

I have always wanted to feel someone loves me enough to want to be with me all the time.

I have always wanted that someone to be you mother. I have always wanted to tell you how you mean everything to me. But everytime I tried,
*shakes head*
you were always busy with work or other things.

I want to be a real part of your life, not to be pushed out of it. I want you to be my dad and the great mum you have always been, someone I could tell anything and that trusts me enough to tell me even the deepest of secrets.
*sniffs and wipes off a solitary tear*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by sugarcoatted(f): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

My Love, you are always too worried about unimportant and flimsy things. Sometimes what we dread most often happen to us. We should always try to do away with fear of the unknown. You should know that Job suffered from what he dreaded most....stop that evil thought o!

And you shouldnt always dwell on hearsay. I have always warned you about this. Angela is a very hardworking and responsible woman. Everybody has his/her past, and we shouldnt use that as a measure against them. Our collective effort on her wasn't a waste afterall. She graduated, and now doing so fine in her business.

Besides, she is your friend, you should always confront her anytime you hear something unworthy about her.

And you shouldnt liken the creature of God to slowpoke. You are indirectly calling God slowpoke.
I dont see anything slowpoke about the boy sha!
Lets leave the innocent boy out of the picture!

Lest I forgot, this your food is so delicious tonight....what are you up to my love!

But honey, are you serious about the petrol thing....are you simply saying you are just gonna burn me down without confirming from me......hmmm, ladies and gossips sha!

Hmmm, wetin gossips go cause ehn!

Pls, can you help me with the fruit juice?

Honey, you must have misunderstood me. Im not saying i am afraid that you would cheat on me. The man i married is not a fool that he would attempt to have a son by my bestfriend. You are wise enough to know that if you try it, i would set you on fire for real. No, you can't betray me like that now? Not after i gave up my life to be a stay at home mom, for our duaghter. You just said something about me not belittling the creatures of God.

Girls are creatures of God too, the most beautiful ones for that matter. i just can't say why some men would want to have sons by all means. Some even value slowpoke sons more than beautiful intelligent daughters.

You asked if i could really set you on fire? Hmmmm, If my husband is thinking of betraying me, or has already betrayed me, i pray i never find out o, because i'd rather be the widow whose respectable husband had a son by a common LovePeddler, the widow who was charged to court for setting her cheating husband on fire, but whose case was later dismissed for lack of evidence, than become one of those ill-treated married women..

Hahah, honey i'm getting all emotional, with the way im sounding, one would think it is my own husband that cheated. Let me not carry another person's case on my head jor. It's just that i pity the poor woman. I pray she has enough courage to deal with her husband. What do you think honey, what should the woman in question do?

3 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: *closes eyes and clenches teeth, pretending to fight back emotions*
*sighs and opens eyes*
Mother, look at that little boy with his parents, or those two little girls with their mother. They have something I wish I had.
You know what I have always wished I had more than anything else?
Its not the flashy cars, not my school in England, not the money.
Not even the knowledge of who my father is.

I have always wanted feel someone loves me enough to want to be with me all the time.

I have always wanted that someone to be you mother. I have always wanted to tell you how you mean everything to me. But everytime I tried,
*shakes head*
you were always busy with work or other things.

I want to be a real part of your life, not to be pushed out of it. I want you to be my dad and the great mum you have always been, someone I could tell anything and that trusts me enough to tell me even the deepest of secrets.
*sniffs and wipes off a solitary tear*

swtie, i'd want nothing more dan for u to be an integral part.of my life too... to come to me wen u ve a problem, instead of running towards d opp direction. u ve to understand dat i ve to work hard to provide 4u and danny. i ve to be both mum and dad to u guys... henceforth, i ll try not to work so hard. im here for u baby. to love u, to protect u from d world.... and dat includes not telling u some secrets dat may hurt u or u aint old enuf to knw....*** in an emotion ladened voice** i ve seen tins son, i ve bin in dis world long enuf to knw some tins r better left unsaid. so wen i keep tins from u, knw its cz i love and want to shield.u from all d pains and disappointment i ve known
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by delkuf(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
this is nice. greedie, u are making luv u more

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

swtie, i'd want nothing more dan for u to be an integral part.of my life too... to come to me wen u ve a problem, instead of running towards d opp direction. u ve to understand dat i ve to work hard to provide 4u and danny. i ve to be both mum and dad to u guys... henceforth, i ll try not to work so hard. im here for u baby. to love u, to protect u from d world.... and dat includes not telling u some secrets dat may hurt u or u aint old enuf to knw....*** in an emotion ladened voice** i ve seen tins son, i ve bin in dis world long enuf to knw some tins r better left unsaid. so wen i keep tins from u, knw its cz i love and want to shield.u from all d pains and disappointment i ve known
*chuckles* I am not old enough? Mother I am 24. Stop treating me with kid gloves jor.

Tell you what, I want you to be my bestfriend, no offense to Aunty Blessing. But that's if you want it too. Bestfriends do not hide secrets from each other.

Your time starts now mother smiley

2 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted:

Honey, you must have misunderstood me. Im not saying i am afraid that you would cheat on me. The man i married is not a fool that he would attempt to have a son by my bestfriend. You are wise enough to know that if you try it, i would set you on fire for real. No, you can't betray me like that now? Not after i gave up my life to be a stay at home mom, for our duaghter. You just said something about me not belittling the creatures of God.

Girls are creatures of God too, the most beautiful ones for that matter. i just can't say why some men would want to have sons by all means. Some even value slowpoke sons more than beautiful intelligent daughters.

You asked if i could really set you on fire? Hmmmm, If my husband is thinking of betraying me, or has already betrayed me, i pray i never find out o, because i'd rather be the widow whose respectable husband had a son by a common LovePeddler, the widow who was charged to court for setting her cheating husband on fire, but whose case was later dismissed for lack of evidence, than become one of those ill-treated married women..

Hahah, honey i'm getting all emotional, with the way im sounding, one would think it is my own husband that cheated. Let me not carry another person's case on my head jor. It's just that i pity the poor woman. I pray she has enough courage to deal with her husband. What do you think honey, what should the woman in question do?

@Holding her hands in mine and care.ssing them@

Honey, but you do know that I love you very much aight?

Anybody can fall at any point in time, but what matters most is the rising....no one is beyond erring.....

@sighs@

Honey, lets go discuss on in the bath tub while we soak.....are you gonna meet me there?

@Quickly rushes into the room to call Angela while Blessing is in the kitchen tidying up......dialled and ringing now@
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: *chuckles* I am not old enough? Mother I am 24. Stop treating me with kid gloves jor.

Tell you what, I want you to be my bestfriend, if you want it too. Bestfriends do not hide secrets from each other.

Your time starts now mother smiley
i am 40...and i dont know alot of tins yet... swtie, im your mother,believe it wen i say u r still a young adult wit lil experience. until u start earning and ve responsibilities, u cant knw it all... even den..

baby, u told me u want to spend quality tym wit me, is it to quizz ur mum abt non existing secrets or do u ve a problem u wanna share wit me but dont know ow to? did u do sometin bad, do u ve a secre........

wait a minute, did u drop out fron sch and didnt tell me? is dat why u ve been in nig 4 four months now? is dat why u r so worked up?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

@Holding her hands in mine and handling it@

Honey, but you do know that I love you very much aight?

Anybody can fall at any point in time, but what matters most is the rising....no one is beyond erring.....

@sighs@

Honey, lets go discuss on in the bath tub while we soak.....are you gonna meet me there?

@Quickly rushes into the room to call Angela while Blessing is in the kitchen tidying up......dialled and ringing now@

**picks** hello... good evening ma..... how r you? did u receive d consignment i sent you?...hello hello .. i cant hear you ma.... erm seems d network is bad, can i call u back? im having dinner wit my son.....

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

i am 40...and i dont know alot of tins yet... swtie, im your mother,believe it wen i say u r still a young adult wit lil experience. until u start earning and ve responsibilities, u cant knw it all... even den..

baby, u told me u want to spend quality tym wit me, is it to quizz ur mum abt non existing secrets or do u ve a problem u wanna share wit me but dont know ow to? did u do sometin bad, do u ve a secre........

wait a minute, did u drop out fron sch and didnt tell me? is dat why u ve been in nig 4 four months now? is dat why u r so worked up?
hmmm... *withdraws, truly hurt this time* Mother, you truly are too busy to recall things we discuss. I came four moths ago, spent just a week and went back before returning again. I'v only been around for a month.

I love it when we catch up like this... Wish we could do it all the time. Your turn to reveal something I didnt know. Your time is still ticking, bestfriend.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by sugarcoatted(f): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
*To myself while i clear the dishes* No be only come let's soak in the shower, i wish i could drown him in that shower, cheating lying creep. i can hardly even let him touch me. But he's my husband, i have to forgive him. But first i have to meet that Angela.

*Aloud* Honey, pls soak alone and die alone grin soak for two, I'd take a rain check, i have to run a few errands then pick our daughter from school. How time flies.

*drives out to go see Angela*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

**picks** hello... good evening ma..... how r you? did u receive d consignment i sent you?...hello hello .. i cant hear you ma.... erm seems d network is bad, can i call u back? im having dinner wit my son.....
*looks at her and smiles knowingly*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

@drops call....he understands.....he goes through his phones to deletes some implicating text messages.....while he defaults the name of Angela on his phone!.....considers sending a text msg to Angela, but.....@

HONEY, DON'T KEEP ME WAITING IN THE TUB (jacuzzi)
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: hmmm... *withdraws, truly hurt this time* Mother, you truly are too busy to recall things we discuss. I came four moths ago, spent just a week and went back before returning again. I'v only been around for a month.

I love it when we catch up like this... Wish we could do it all the time. Your turn to reveal something I didnt know. Your time is still ticking, bestfriend.

baby!! so u travelled outside d country and didnt tell me? u stormed out of d house dat day cz i rebuked u for bringing wanton ladies home and u left d country without telling ur mum? wt if something had happened to u?? baby?

Oahray: *looks at her and smiles knowingly*
and y r u smiling? shouldn't u be apologizing 4 putting ur life at risk? wen u knw i ll be hurt?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
henry.... we should head home. its getting late.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted: *To myself while i clear the dishes* No be only come let's soak in the shower, i wish i could drown him in that shower, cheating lying creep. i can hardly even let him touch me. But he's my husband, i have to forgive him. But first i have to meet that Angela.

*Aloud* Honey, pls soak alone and die alone grin soak for two, I'd take a rain check, i have to run a few errands then pick our daughter from school. How time flies.

*drives out to go see Angela*

@soliloquizing........This is trouble o! I need to do something very fast. How could she have known? Who must have told her about my secret affair with Angela?
Hmmmmmm!
What could she be up to now?

Hmmm, women ehn....well, Im the man....Im gonna sort things out......he grabs towel and moves out of the tub to call Angela again@
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

baby!! so u travelled outside d country and didnt tell me? u stormed out of d house dat day cz i rebuked u for bringing wanton ladies home and u left d country without telling ur mum? wt if something had happened to u?? baby?

and y r u smiling? shouldn't u be apologizing 4 putting ur life at risk? wen u knw i ll be hurt?
*laughs* I repent in dust and ashes mother. I am sorry. Wait, are you changing the topic on purpose?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:
henry.... we should head home. its getting late.
I'd leave with my bestfriend, mother. *tucks a strand of hair behind her ear*
I am waiting for her.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

@soliloquizing........This is trouble o! I need to do something very fast. How could she have known? Who must have told her about my secret affair with Angela?
Hmmmmmm!
What could she be up to now?

Hmmm, women ehn....well, Im the man....Im gonna sort things out......he grabs towel and moves out of the tub to call Angela again@

son, i ve to use d restroom, pay d waiter nd give ne a min..*** walks to d ladies, picks her call***

hello roy, where r u?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: *laughs* I repent in dust and ashes mother. I am sorry. Wait, are you changing the topic on purpose?
changing d topic? son dont be ridiculous.. touch his cheeks... u remind me of me wen u laff... so heartily

Oahray: I'd leave with my bestfriend, mother. *tucks a strand of hair behind her ear*
I am waitng for her.

***blows him a noisy kiss, ruffles his hair*** now, dis is my son! alryt settle d bill while i relieve mysf k, den its straight to d house..***fakes a yawn** oh i miss my bed
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
*watches his mother leave, ignores the waiter that comes to the table, calls a waitress, flirts with her and collects her number before settling the bill*
*remains seated, waiting*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: *ignores the waiter that comes to the table, calls a waitress, flirts with her and collects her number before settling the bill*
*remains seated, waiting*
alryt son.. lets go....

*** home atlast, goes to my room and bolts d door.. i ve calls to make, urgent calls** ....
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

son, i ve to use d restroom, pay d waiter nd give ne a min..*** walks to d ladies, picks her call***

hello roy, where r u?

Im home, and hope Henry is fine.

Its Blessing, she has been acting weird since I came in today. Like she is been given the inkling of our love affair and the result....she is been talking in parables, and very precise.

Do you know anything about this development?....she left home minutes ago....talk to me Angela!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

alryt son.. lets go....

*** home atlast, goes to my room and bolts d door.. i ve calls to make, urgent calls** ....
*ignores Ekaette who hovers around asking if he wants to eat, chats with Danny about London instead*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

Im home, and hope Henry is fine.

Its Blessing, she has been acting weird since I came in today. Like she is been given the inkling of our love affair and the result....she is been talking in parables, and very precise.

Do you know anything about this development?....she left home minutes ago....talk to me Angela!
i fear we may ve been compromised.. henry has been acting weird too. he didnt exactly ask but i suspect he really wanted to... i dodged a lot of bullets today, i should be in d army...
how.could.dey ve known? wat.do we do?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

i fear we may ve been compromised.. henry has been acting weird too. he didnt exactly ask but i suspect he really wanted to... i dodged a lot of bullets today, i should be in d army...
how.could.dey ve known? wat.do we do?
*leaves ekaette and danny in the sitting room, passing his mother's room and hears her speaking in low tones*
*edges closer to eavesdrop undetected*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by sugarcoatted(f): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gets to Angela's house. Walks straight in because i'm no stranger. Hears Angela's voice from her bedroom, goes there and pushes the door but it's bolted, so i tap.

'ANGELA'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. / Thrash it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.