Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. (13874 Views)

How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? / Knowledge Workers: What Did You Search For On Wikipedia/Google Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by pink4: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
cheesysmiley:* a patridge in a pear tree

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by eduson77(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
cockerel wey dem give my guy enter house steal em allowance migrate

then,
company no gree give ma other collegue anything,na em em girl friends join hands together donate this one for am..at all at all an better pass..

me ma dey my bed pinging with my ipad

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Emmmmmm,the Lord is my strenght. :'
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by napa: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
i don laugh tire....... so funny, i'm sure some things are nt for real, wetin person wan use 8gallons of oil do? na wa for mr traveller o, my hubby works 4 a multinational and he was given hamper, i'm sure u're a lebanese.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by hassymo5(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
one bag of rice and 10L of oil,, dats all!!!
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by passionate88: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
geegirl101: They gave us a trip to dubia
no b small dubia

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by taopheeq(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Half bag of rice$
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by IYANGBALI: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
One one maggi cube each
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by napa: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
i don laugh tire.... i'm sure some post are nt for real, how can a single staff be given 8 gallons of oil? for wetin now, @mr traveller working in a competitive world, u are very wrong with ur asumptns, my hubby works wth a multinational & he was givn a hamper. make we sha try enjoy xmas, being alive is the greatest gift.
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by charlexarmani(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tusky44: Competitive companies don't give staff Xmas gift cos they understand that a truly multinational company in the 21st century would have a good mix of staff from various ethnic, religious, and cultural background.

Nigerians please travel out and see the light.
behavin and sounding lyk a jark ass i guez. What happen to incentive or bonuses accrued 2 employees?
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by donjust: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
we were given one bag of rice and a gallon of oil
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by ojoko1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Denn:
stanbic

Do U̶̲̥̅̊ work there 2? Be careful ao U̶̲̥̅̊ mention coy's name o

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by vision2050: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
My boss gave me 5k
12.5kg of rice
1litre of oil
Anoda 5k from my agency
I'm exepcting my Xmas bonus from state govt.
Olorun ose o
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
charlex armani: behavin and sounding lyk a jark ass i guez. What happen to incentive or bonuses accrued 2 employees?

And incentive should be bags of rice for Xmas? How about those who have shitslam as their religion? WHat happened to giving cash bonus instead? Anyway i guess am on the wrong thread with a bunch of local mofos undecided
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by PLENTYNAIR(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Got a bag of Rice, a Tin of Vegetable Oil and a 13th month Salary bonus smiley
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Regiblinkz: fool..are Ʊ d only that has travelled out,tell me what's wrong with giving xmas stuffs to employers

Your father the greatest fool. Did you read my post well? Id10t like your mother too. So staff members who don't celebrate Xmas should feel how when they see that incentives are based on a phuckal religious merry barbie
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Lawalemi(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mine is the 13th month
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by jahofa: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
shi shi shi! Naffin. buried mom wid billions den lament after
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by basty: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
If you want to travel to South African I can send you an Invitation Documents Valid and certified Originals including south african bank accounts and also if you want to do a South African work and study permit I can help you and give you guidelines and if you want to travel to any visa free country we will tell you which one is still better to go and we will arrange someone there to clear you into the country because most visa free countries are not free for nigeria anymore except you have an agent inside the country who will come and clear you into the country contact us back for any question
Thank You

GBAJU Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[b]

GBAJU Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/b]

GBAJU Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by mrman2(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Half bag of rice and early salary.
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by napa: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
@ tusky44, u sound quite frustrated please we dn't need pple like u on dis thread. The thread is for happy people, enjoying the flow.
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
napa: @ tusky44, u sound quite frustrated please we dn't need pple like u on dis thread. The thread is for happy people, enjoying the flow.

Shut up b1tch and mind your damned business. Speak only when spoken to. Avoid me else i'd devour you in minutes angry
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Debsolat(f): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tusky44: Competitive companies don't give staff Xmas gift cos they understand that a truly multinational company in the 21st century would have a good mix of staff from various ethnic, religious, and cultural background.

Nigerians please travel out and see the light.

I disagree with the comment above and there is no need to be abusive. I live in Europe and the organisation I work for gave us £100 vouchers despite the fact that I've been on maternity leave since March. Have a good holiday everyone.
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Debsolat:

I disagree with the comment above and there is no need to be abusive. I live in Europe and the organisation I work for gave us £100 vouchers despite the fact that I've been on maternity leave since March. Have a good holiday everyone.

Voucher is in line with what am saying. It isn't tied to some religious recognition. We have a secular state hence serious companies ought to reflect this in their style and practice.
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by wellmax(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm, my boss just called us for a thanksgiving service, that was all. Τ̅☺ make matters worse even December salary wasn't paid, he said he's saving it for us. Just imagine.
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Whobedatte(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
They gave us PIG to kill!
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by olly4life: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pecks & kisses to all female staff; handshakes to the male staff.
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by miteolu(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
olly4life: Pecks & kisses to all female staff; handshakes to the male staff.

Female dey enjoy for dt ur company o
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
My former company is a massive British coy, with offices in many countries except the third world, about 300,000 staffs. We have atheist, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, buddist, e.t.c No religious holiday bonus, for which account dem wan write dat one? grin Shareholders no go gree sef.....

We have a healthy benefit/incentive system(from march to march) and we only receive quarterly bonus based on your performance.

Well my staff in Nigeria, I gave dem some very little change. Spent too much bribing government officials (running into millions) this year for some approvals. Also, some staffs were caught stealing.

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by pendusky(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
13th month pay, xmas cards, a bag of rice and groundnut oil get 2geda party etc! Ogbeni Banking job sweet oh! grin

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by j4jj: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
3/4 bag of rice and 1 galon of ororo!!
Re: What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. by forkinsonlolo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
1 50kg bag of rice 3 medium tin tomatoes 1 gallon of oil, blender 13 month salary kiss smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Having Problem With A Terrible Boss Or Colleague?, Come In / 4 Easy Ways To Become More Productive & Attract Favour In Your Workplace / Understanding The Japa Syndrome And What It Portends For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.