Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is Nigeria A Poor Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria A Poor Country? (970 Views)

Nigeria Is A Very Poor Country / AMAZING Photos That Show Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country / Why Nigeria Is A Poor Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria A Poor Country? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
I heard that we cant be able to fund our budget ..i also heard that we have to import fuel .i also heard that a man of questionable character is now the npa chairman...is nigeria really a poor country?i also heard that we cant maintain our refineries

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria A Poor Country? by ifycooo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
naija na 1 of d richest country in d world...poverty z far frm d question grin
Re: Is Nigeria A Poor Country? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nigeria isn't just a poor country, it's a very poor country albeit rich in natural/mineral and human resources....
Re: Is Nigeria A Poor Country? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
If a nation is not poor why will he be burrowing incessantly from i.m.f and burrowing from world bank..isnt that poverty?..
Re: Is Nigeria A Poor Country? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nigeria is a rich country with a lot of poor people

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria A Poor Country? by ebere1712: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nigeria is not a poor country. Metu is the single richest estate of CHUKWU. Children of Metu are poor because of their lust for everything western. You people, christains and muslims; are responsible for the poverty in Metu. Just the southern part of Metu is richer than the whole world put together. Metu is blessed; but his children are prodigal. Metu's children have been impoverished by their rich and middle class (either westernised or islamised). Repent! you followers of foreign devils. Metu would destroy all of you. Bow to CHUKWU and watch your lives change for the best cool Kele CHUKWU

(1) (Reply)

I Am Struggling To Build My House In My Village – Jonathan / Boko Haram Fights With JTF Over 2000 Homes Destroyed 185 Killed! / Fg Biggest Opposition Is Ngf-anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.