Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Hate Obasanjo, But He Was Instrumental In Bringing Jonathan Power–dokubo-asari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Obasanjo, But He Was Instrumental In Bringing Jonathan Power–dokubo-asari (677 Views)

I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye / Senate Probes Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Power Sector Spendings / What Cost Jonathan Power In The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Obasanjo, But He Was Instrumental In Bringing Jonathan Power–dokubo-asari by danjabaluson: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2012

Former president of the Ijaw Youth Council, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, recently spoke with some journalists on issues of national concern, including the alleged face-off between President Goodluck Jonathan and his estranged political godfather, ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo.

On how he thinks the administration of President Jonathan is faring so far, Dokubo-Asari said there have been no changes and it is business as usual. He also acknowledged the vital role President obasanjo played in ensuring the Jonathan emerged as the president of the country.

His words: “First, there was no need for Jonathan, whatsoever, to disagree with Obasanjo. I don’t like Obasanjo, I don’t like his face, I hate him, but he was instrumental in bringing Jonathan to power. And the greedy people around Jonathan have not managed him well enough to prevent an open clash between him and Obasanjo… Some people say Obasanjo is manipulating Jonathan, that is why Jonathan is disagreeing with him, and we ask: ‘what has Jonathan’s government achieved to show that it is a departure from other governments that have existed since 1956?’ For us, nothing has changed. It is still business as usual. So, what is the advice that Obasanjo gave to Jonathan that is so difficult for him to fulfil, that made him to decide to fall out with the former President?”

SOURCE:- www.gurusfamily.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=306
Re: I Hate Obasanjo, But He Was Instrumental In Bringing Jonathan Power–dokubo-asari by aljharem(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
nope the instrument to get GEJ into power was MILITANCY AND THREATS. Dokubo haba grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Obasanjo, But He Was Instrumental In Bringing Jonathan Power–dokubo-asari by geeez: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2012
GEJ is a big let down and a waste of electoral votes
Re: I Hate Obasanjo, But He Was Instrumental In Bringing Jonathan Power–dokubo-asari by TRUTHTELA: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2012
If you think that Obasanjo and Jonathan are actually at WAR,( they're simply making headlines to deceive the ever GULLIBLE Nigerian), then, you're DEBASED. Again, If you think there's any difference between Obasanjo and Jonathan, then you must be a DUNCE. Obasanjo, Ibb, Ibori, Jonathan, Asari, Tompolo, Andy Uba, David Mark and their ilks, are PETTY THIEVES that benefited from a MERE GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION, NO MAN'S LAND. They're free to deceive the ever DOCILE and GULLIBLE citizens of that HELL HOLE.

(1) (Reply)

Of Airplanes, Flying Coffins And Cursed Air Skies – Woes Of A Failing Aviation S / A House Befitting The Vice President's Personality / Church Arrest, Detain Saharareporters’ Publisher, Sowore, Crew, In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.