Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? (6821 Views)

Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? / Musical Instrument Ebooks(piano,guitar,drums, Voice Training) / Special Tips You Should Keep In Mind While Buying Musical Instrument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
The Brass Pot hit with a huge mass of foam to give Kpom-Kpom-Kpom Kind of sound;

Sekere (beads tied to a calabash) and

counter (cork) tied to a string worn on the ankle during cultural dance. grin grin
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by igbeke: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
i clap hands
tamborine
bell
hamonica
conga drum
drum set
piano
and a little of bass guiter
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by igbeke: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
i clap hands
tamborine
bell
hamonica
conga drum
drum set
piano
and a little of bass guiter
i think i hav d most list. hahahaha
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by misteri: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play:
The Piano,
Guitar,
Trumpet,
Recorder and
Violin
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by kakaG: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lead Guitar, Base Guitar, 3 keys on Sax, Hawaiian Guitar, Banjo, little keyboard, Accostic Guitar, English Conga, That's it
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by wine4dguy: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play the guitar(bass and lead) piano, drum and a lil bit of trumpet
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by donpeluchi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Acoustic guitar
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by playahP(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
Whistle
Clap
Smoke igbwo
And blow banga!

I can drum conga and bells shaaa
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Rufex07(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
all d way wit my lovely bass guitar (i just love it badly), drums - amateur, lead - beginner. thks
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Dhelake: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ma dearest HARMONICA .... Only d'banj plays it betta
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Tingles(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
The Bass Guitar, The Acoustic Guitar, Plastic Flute & Harmonica.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by FrenchyL(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play the konga drums. Learning the piano and bass guitar.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by ocee31(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bass guitar- very very well
Keyboard - poorly
Drums- I fit play worship
Lest I forget I can clap wella
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
good people great nation. lets try something different but before them the bass guitar is my instrument. lets not see music as combination of note and scales and strokes its a language your communicatio and the message matters.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Piano, fairly well.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Elebiju: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
just the saxophone and clarinet,i hate strings with a passion.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
think of any jazz song,jingle,or whatever music be it street or hip hop . e.g . this goes to my bassist . do you know that dbang sng igwe can fit into a common gospel praise jam we use every day. its an igbo medley. . . onyneme mma le ikperm na la. . sorry my igbo poor.. . confirm and tell. also bed yours
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Elebiju: just the saxophone and clarinet,i hate strings with a passion.
i

its a choice
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Candybob(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
My mouth! Best whistler alive. shocked
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
.bbpreye:
For me, I play the piano and a little bit of sax.

Pls share urs..

I play the musical keyboard(it's not called piano). Piano is one of the voices in a musical keyboard.

I own a box guitar but i dont know how to string the chords.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Freiburger(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
The keyboard .
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Freiburger(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
igbeke: i clap hands
tamborine
bell
kiss
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Freiburger(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
Timijo: I can clap hands and play the bell
5likes
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Defaramade(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
I can play d recorder
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Zenanted(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
i can play d piano perfectly, drums n d guiter a little bt i realy luv d violin n am interested in learning it....who knws hw 2 play d violin and whr n hw much does it cost 2 get 1 4 myslf?
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Zenanted(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
okpara ugo:

I play the musical keyboard(it's not called piano). Piano is one of the voices in a musical keyboard.

piano is an instrument of its own be cautious
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Dtwoabbey(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Anyway, i do play sax, learning piano, playing local drum(akuba), mouth organ, and i can do the settings of instrument perfectly. But, a question, what is the purpose of this tread? Reply with honour pls.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by temmiedee: 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Do you live around ojodu berger and can teach me how to play keyboard? Pls, contact me on temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk or 08038495945 and let's strike a deal. Thanks
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
okpara ugo:

musical keyboard? u want to change the world all by urself wetin b that? have u evaer heard of a grandpiano?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by idbami2(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Anyone who can play the keyboard expertly shld pls holla at me.. Me's stil learning.. Let's talk on 2go.. Username's idbami2..
KeyboardRockss!
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by Iykemoney1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Well, i'm a multi-instrumentalist... but i major in keyboard, bass and trumpet.
Re: Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? by peterg3: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
I play the keyboard!yamaha motif on point!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Full Album: Soundman Vol. 1 EP By Wizkid / List Of Top Upcoming Musicians In Plateau State And Their Songs / LYRICS: Iyanya – Up To Something Ft. Don Jazzy & Dr Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.