Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? (12310 Views)

Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To / Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See / Which Musical Instrument Can You Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by cowgurl: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2012
For moi, 'l love to play d piano or drums (be it d tympani's or d talking drum). Okay, now let's hear urs Nlders...what wil it be? Whistles? Lmao, js kiddin!
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by khukhi(f): 2:47am On Apr 10, 2012
I play the flute and the clarinett. Would like to start learning to playing the piano by the end of this year.

2 Likes

Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by cowgurl: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2012
wow, kudos 2 u gurl!
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by TisaBone: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
i play the violin, but i want to take piano lessons. A woman at my church teaches the piano, she's booked right now, so I can't take them until August. I sing too, and I have Sonar on my computer, so I make instrumentals on that program. I guess you could say I love everything about music!!!
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 01, 2012
I started out as a contemporary guitarist and became good on acoustic , lead and base then i crossed to classical with violin and saxophone now with a strong music sight reading advantage i am learning to become a jazz pianist. All these instruments are self taught too. So i play three type of guitar, violin , saxophone and piano.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by cowgurl: 6:32pm On May 01, 2012
TisaBone: i play the violin, but i want to take piano lessons. A woman at my church teaches the piano, she's booked right now, so I can't take them until August. I sing too, and I have Sonar on my computer, so I make instrumentals on that program. I guess you could say I love everything about music!!!
Obviously. U'v gat talents gurl, am very much impressed.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by cowgurl: 6:38pm On May 01, 2012
Guitarlife: I started out as a contemporary guitarist and became good on acoustic , lead and base then i crossed to classical with violin and saxophone now with a strong music sight reading advantage i am learning to become a jazz pianist. All these instruments are self taught too. So i play three type of guitar, violin , saxophone and piano.
True to d embolden, thanks 2 d internet 4 makin learning much easier n cheaper. Ur handle says it all mister, KIP IT UP!
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2012
I love the piano. I love music.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2012
TisaBone: i play the violin, but i want to take piano lessons. A woman at my church teaches the piano, she's booked right now, so I can't take them until August. I sing too, and I have Sonar on my computer, so I make instrumentals on that program. I guess you could say I love everything about music!!!
Bravo! Impressive!!
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2012
Error.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2012
khukhi: I play the flute and the clarinett. Would like to start learning to playing the piano by the end of this year.
You too? Time for me to step up.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by khukhi(f): 9:38pm On May 21, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
You too? Time for me to step up.

Lol! Music is beautiful we all need to get better at it..
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by cowgurl: 11:06pm On May 21, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I love the piano. I love music.
You are obviously not alone on that.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by Victorjoseph(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2012
The piano is the overall and there is no doubt about it.I always get inspired in music only when am playing a keyboard .So piano is my best
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by cowgurl: 10:25am On May 24, 2012
Way to go Victor!
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 25, 2012
Victor joseph: The piano is the overall and there is no doubt about it.I always get inspired in music only when am playing a keyboard .So piano is my best
are you sure that? Mmmhhhh, guitar especially acoustic has got this unique allure. Why do you think people like asa, bob marley, wyclef, jason mraz are irrestible? Piano is neither an orchestra instrument (partly classical though) nor is it a full blooded contemporary but we all know where guitar stands. Plus piano is unnecessarily difficult and boring to learn while it provides lttle room for manipulation unlike slap, pop, hammer on obtainable with guitar. I am learn to be a jazz pianist though but it sure look's like an impossible task at the moment.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by Nobody: 1:33am On May 25, 2012
are you really good on the violin? Do you do double stops? Which instructional material did you use to learn? Can you sight play conveniently? I'd fall in love with you immediately if your response to all my question's is in the affirmative.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by plantation(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2012
Am a singer but i want to start taking guitar lessons. Just wondering how long it'll take me to be able to sing along wit it.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 30, 2012
plantation: Am a singer but i want to start taking guitar lessons. Just wondering how long it'll take me to be able to sing along wit it.
One year if you are meticulous. You will need good instructional materials and a good tutor too.
Where are you located if you don't mind I could give you material's for free.

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by kingfisher1: 8:37am On May 31, 2012
I love to play bass and rock guitar,men! They drive me crazy when I listen to them....
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by cowgurl: 2:13pm On May 31, 2012
I see we have more of the guitars and pianos, interesting!
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by plantation(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2012
Guitarlife:
One year if you are meticulous. You will need good instructional materials and a good tutor too.
Where are you located if you don't mind I could give you material's for free.

am in Lagos. Wud really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2012
plantation:
am in Lagos. Wud really appreciate it. Thanks
ouch! I am away in abeokuta now. I don't how it's gonna be the main thing is giving you a real quality head start and that is almost imposible without physical contact.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by LiazDavid: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
I love to play the drums because it has the most sound out of all and also the bass that comes out of it is just great.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by iice(f): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
I play the piano. Not with the right fingers though. Took lessons when i was a kid but got bored so i stopped.
I love the bass guitar. Something about it just draws me. I don't play it but i have a lot of friends who play guitars. Don't have time to learn at the moment. Next is the violin though the cello is sexier. Maybe when i retire kekeke, i'll pick up the guitar or banjo. Funny enough, i love classical music and that mostly happens on a piano. Still not enough incentive for me to go back and continue piano lessons.
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by slimyem: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
i have always loved to play the piano and i tried taking classes some two years ago.
Turned out my teacher was more interested in tapping the asss than actually imparting knowledge so i quit.
I do hope to try again when i have the time!
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by femility(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ȋ PLAY THE SAXOPHONE

1 Like

Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by pendusky(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
playing piano makes u wise coz u wil alwas calculate what key ure fingering nxt, keYF rocks! Dad bought toy piano and nw we play at church!
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by tevinsolt: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
piano, a little bit of guitar and I'd like to learn the saxophone and the cello
Re: Which Musical Instrument(s) Are You Playing Or Would Love To Play? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
I play the recorder, djembe, violin and piano. My dad forced a private music tutor on me and my siblings. I swear we hated it then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! / Flavour - Big Baller (Official Video) / D’banj Named Best-African Act At MTV Europe Music Awards 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.