Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

P-square Vs. D'banj - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square Vs. D'banj (16268 Views)

P-square Vs Michael Jacking Pic / 2face Appreciate It Vs D'banj's Falling In Love / P-square vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by truelovecom: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
airmark:

That's why the richest man in Nigeria is an ibo man. undecided Just dont bring tribe into this cos you will just make mockery of yourself. Dangote, Otedola and Adenuga are ibos abi? 2013 is here please let's be sensible.

Am not a tribalist , just saying what we all know ……What makes you think dangote and those people you listed are the richest in naija, is it forbes ?……Before dangote declared his assets , no one knew how much he worths , untill he did.……And what makes you think there aint people in naija that are richer than dangote, but decide to keep quiet.
Happy new year my brother, wetin you carry come from villa?…I hope say garri dey am, cos de thing don hungry me.
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by airmark(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
^^^ Please help me mention them. There is no ibo man who will be wealthier than otedola and adenuga that we would nt have heard before now. Let alone richer than dangote. Wan nem, stop kidding. Someone close to them is ibeto and he is miles away. I just wanted to corect that wrong opinion you have about yorubas. Have you heard of Harry Akande before? Yes the list of yoruba billionaires goes on.
Back to Dbanj and psquare, dont play with dbanj, his biz acumen is superior to psquare's. Psquare once said they would nt collab with foreign artistes. I can tell if not for their collabos with akon and rozay, they would have been where chuddy k is by now. Dbanj outwit them , he is top of the world.

At your jokes, are you in texas? I like gari garry cahill at the centre of the defence. grin

1 Like

Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by truelovecom: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
airmark: ^^^ Please help me mention them. There is no ibo man who will be wealthier than otedola and adenuga that we would nt have heard before now. Let alone richer than dangote. Wan nem, stop kidding. Someone close to them is ibeto and he is miles away. I just wanted to corect that wrong opinion you have about yorubas. Have you heard of Harry Akande before? Yes the list of yoruba billionaires goes on.
Back to Dbanj and psquare, dont play with dbanj, his biz acumen is superior to psquare's. Psquare once said they would nt collab with foreign artistes. I can tell if not for their collabos with akon and rozay, they would have been where chuddy k is by now. Dbanj outwit them , he is top of the world.

At your jokes, are you in texas? I like gari garry cahill at the centre of the defence. grin
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by airmark(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
I almost threw away my blue jersey when RDM was sacked. I was sad when we lost 3 cup final matches this season. Nevertheless, i could see manchester teams fumbling in their quest. I believe we can cash in on that and go all the way. May be europa, fa and capital one silverwares can soothe our wounds. Let's be hopeful. Good to know you gat the royal blood - BLUES
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by truelovecom: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
airmark: I almost threw away my blue jersey when RDM was sacked. I was sad when we lost 3 cup final matches this season. Nevertheless, i could see manchester teams fumbling in their quest. I believe we can cash in on that and go all the way. May be europa, fa and capital one silverwares can soothe our wounds. Let's be hopeful. Good to know you gat the royal blood - BLUES

ok……make i go sleep, cheers!!
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by Abagworo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
airmark: ^^^ Please help me mention them. There is no ibo man who will be wealthier than otedola and adenuga that we would nt have heard before now. Let alone richer than dangote. Wan nem, stop kidding. Someone close to them is ibeto and he is miles away. I just wanted to corect that wrong opinion you have about yorubas. Have you heard of Harry Akande before? Yes the list of yoruba billionaires goes on.

All those people you mentioned are not rich. They are only store keepers for IBB and Obasanjo. Maybe Okoya would have made a better example. As for D'banj and P-square, they are all poor men by my standard. They seem to be worth about 500million Naira or a little more by my understanding. P-square have achieved more musically than D'banj though. D'banj has only one album and one EP and is already fading while P-square are in their 6th or 7th. The most successful single song out of Nigeria is by a man from my hometown known as Dr Alban. Its known as "Its My Life" and came out in the 90s.
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Abagworo:

All those people you mentioned are not rich. They are only store keepers for IBB and Obasanjo. Maybe Okoya would have made a better example. As for D'banj and P-square, they are all poor men by my standard. They seem to be worth about 500million Naira or a little more by my understanding. P-square have achieved more musically than D'banj though. D'banj has only one album and one EP and is already fading while P-square are in their 6th or 7th. The most successful single song out of Nigeria is by a man from my hometown known as Dr Alban. Its known as "Its My Life" and came out in the 90s.

Lol at the highlighted. Dbanj has 3 albums, not 1 as you claimed : No long thing, Run down funk u up and entertainer. Please be sure of what you wanna write in here, before tabling them as facts. Please can you expanciate the enboldened stmts, may be you know what i dont know. shocked
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by Hoodrat(m): 2:24am On Jan 02, 2013
i hope moderator shut this useless thread down before the tribal cyber hooligans discover it undecided
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by Rapmaestro(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2013
I dnt knw y stupidity is d reign of d day,ethnic-racism goin on evrywhere(even on NL),i'm a yoruba,but still blieve in unity...SMH 4 9JA,i dnt pray 4 civil-war again o,bt if it does happn,we'll(present generation) b blamed,but they'll b blamed(future generation)..
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by Rapmaestro(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2013
I dnt knw y stupidity is d reign of d day,ethnic-racism goin on evrywhere(even on NL),i'm a yoruba,but still blieve in unity...SMH 4 9JA,i dnt pray 4 civil-war again o,bt if it does happn,we'll(present generation) b blamed,but they'll b punished(future generation)..
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by Abagworo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
airmark:

Lol at the highlighted. Dbanj has 3 albums, not 1 as you claimed : No long thing, Run down funk u up and entertainer. Please be sure of what you wanna write in here, before tabling them as facts. Please can you expanciate the enboldened stmts, may be you know what i dont know. shocked

An EP is usually like an album but not marketed as that. Mo-hits were in their early days then and probably included them as 2 separate albums but "No Long Thing" seems like an introductory EP of "Run Down" because the later contains almost the entire tracks of the former with few modifications. In recent times EP has been replaced by mixtapes.

As for Dr Alban's "Its my life", just google it and download it here. http://www2.zippyshare.com/d/70922810/14/Dr.%20Alban%20-%20It%27s%20My%20Life.mp3
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by airmark(m): 1:49am On Jan 03, 2013
@Safari, honey, you aint winnin nadda this season. I believe your noisy neighbours have the wherewithal to defend the trophy. United will soon meet their waterloo. Series of losses beckon. mark my words. Because Rio ferdinand likes Dbanj's oliver twist, wont make me support the red devilish people. tongue

@truelove, you saw that midget, wright-philips? angry Chelsea should just focus on top 4 and other cups.

Cant wait to see Dbanj singing 'Top of the world' at the Nation's cup tournament. That song is huge. I hope he can lobby for Psquare to get invited too. grin
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by truelovecom: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2013
safarigirl: Haha, dream on, while D'banj is singing Top of The World in S.A, P-square will probably be on tour in Canada or Australia, save your cameo appearance....and MAN U IS WINNING THE CUP, SUCK ON THAT LOSER!!

Please your presence is highly needed here https://www.nairaland.com/1148969/p-square-may-d-performing/3#1148969.127
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by nwanks: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
d truth is that in terms of award i tink dbanj got it more than p2.but in terms of fan base world wide i tink p2 got it more than dbanj.also somtimes awards does not equate popularity and fan base b/c for example look at Akon n R- kelly they are one of the most popular american artist but yet in terms of award they ain't got it

1 Like

Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by AceMiss: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
safarigirl: @ Airmark, sweety. Nigeria isn't for the Ibo man..in fact, any rich Ibo man you see today got there through sweat and hardwork.

The FCC doesn't give the Ibo man much, Otedola is a crook, we all know that, but he's being hideen by the government who happen to be his pals, such money is dirty.

Since Biafra, other tribes kill off any attempt by an Ibo man to thrive for fear that they may dominate em. The Ibo man in Nigeria is like the blacks of the US, the whites will do anything in their power to crush any and every sign of improvement from them.

As for Chelsea winning EPL? Dude get your head outta your asss, this season's cup has already been crested with the MANCHESTER UNITED LOGO. RED DEVILS RULE!!!
Safarigirl, i dey gbadun you big time. Ibo girls always rock,the biafran blood in our veins is a true mark of greatness. Ibo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by kaze4blues(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2013
safarigirl: first off, I'm not a bros...will re calculate and check for more info (there's barely any precise info on networth for them both, but P-square is richer.

Who tel u sey psquare re richer than dbanj.

Get ur stats right...girl

Dbanj ws a major financier in d defunct mohits records. He even equalled don jazzy in spendin...ds ws confirmedd upon thr breakup.

Only cos my dbanj doesn't shout around abt buyin new houses makes u think he is less richer than psquare.

D bentley used by dbanj is one of d few expensive ones used by nigerians, he also boast of an aston martin.

Like I said....get ur stats right...little gurl
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by flexeey: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2013
ur psquare peter is a chealsea fan while dbanj is a manu fan
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by flexeey: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2013
nwanks: d truth is that in terms of award i tink dbanj got it more than p2.but in terms of fan base world wide i tink p2 got it more than dbanj.also somtimes awards does not equate popularity and fan base b/c for example look at Akon n R- kelly they are one of the most popular american artist but yet in terms of award they ain't got it
dbanj has more fan base dan ur psquare, a proof from his twitter followers and face book friendz. get ur fact rite
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by kaze4blues(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2013
And which uninformed informant of urs tel u dat dbanj has gat no landed/estate properties.

D fact dat he doestnt brag about doesn't make psquare wealthier than him.

It wil b more sensible of u to giv facts abt investments own by psquare rather than ur baseless assumptns.

Evryone knows d kokomaster is a businessman....

1 Like

Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by flexeey: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
pls lets bring this topic to front page
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by safarigirl(f): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
kaze4blues:

And which uninformed informant of urs tel u dat dbanj has gat no landed/estate properties.

D fact dat he doestnt brag about doesn't make psquare wealthier than him.

It wil b more sensible of u to giv facts abt investments own by psquare rather than ur baseless assumptns.

Evryone knows d kokomaster is a businessman....
who are the 'everyone'?

NLers have all seen P square's properties, I don't need to drop anything for you, it's you who faces the hercukean task of finding D'banj's unlisted properties.

This has nothing to do with bragging, virtually evrry US artiste has shown off their estate on MTV's Cribs, does that mean they're bragging?

Please use English well, and find D'banjks 'landed properties' only crooks hide their assets.
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by Don24: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ricky ross or wateva u cal urself,i dont kia who d Bleep u are or wia d Bleep ur 4rm,but watch dat ur unbrushd stinkin mouth wen u cal dat name Lil wayne. If u want 2 cal sombody "Litle rat" u beta use mama or any of ur forlks. Anyway, i u & ur generation can neva achiev wat Lil Wayne has achievd in calin ur mama a bitch.;->
Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by philfearon(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2013
Who and Who they craze for this thread self?
Who dey compare Goat with Cow here?
Am not a psquare fan,but i love Dbanj......But as a Music lover,i can boldly and authoritatively tell u people that "Duo's" or "Groups" singers hardly get Nominations for Awards...Most of their nominations comes from "Groups" nominations,which are few......
Comparing a Solo star and a Duo is a comparism that shouldnt even exist.....
But for the Records,Psquare has better Hits than Dbanj....They have up2 four Albums certified Platinuums.....They are the Richest in Africa,and Moreover,they have two head(s) which are alwaz better than 1........
Infact,from the moment Dbanj left Mohits,HIS OWN FINISHED...............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Nigerian Entertainment News / [music] Alignment Ft. Zinoleesky – Maame (prod By Broken Recordz) / Black Sherif & Others Call For Reduction Of Foreign Music In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.