Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

“I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets (27629 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Meet The Scientist Who Hasn’t Taken His Bath In 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by ifihearam: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
vislabraye: I read her tweets. Tot I was the ony one.
That's to say that the likes of Omotola, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson etc have slept with.... shocked

Omotola slept with a producer ,cant remember his name

Genevieve slept with pat attah

mercy johnson with mike ezerounye
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Goldieluks: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
The next news we'll hear of this trash can is " I swear I have never slept with any man, because am a virgin" Pfft!! Attention seeking old tramp.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by sundaybam(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
That means all those actress have mess up themselve with the so called actor.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by IYANGBALI: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
dridowu: Who is Cossy Orjiakor ?
she is one girl that sells mama put in mushin market

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by ABsI1: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Saluman: What about producers? smiley
and directors,script writers, oda crew members,,touts,urchins etc abi u wan claim virgin
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by cfours: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
LOL
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by toygod2: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
This kindda statement could only come out from such a controversial personality,because of TWO main reasons;
1.)Its either she wants to delve into comedy,cos i see this as bin funny. So,she's tryna get attention for herself,bfo venturing.As majority of them are going into different arms of entertainment. ^^BEST JOKE OF D YEAR^^

2.)Or she finds out ,she is getting old and needs a man to cling unto.Probably,pressure from parents too.

My verdict......the end of all things draws nearer
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Monjerk: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wow I just fainted n I had adream n saw pple pouring me water, wen I woke up, I saw many pple n ask what happen, they said u faited n I fall n fainted again, had a dream n saw Cossy sucking my joystick n I ask u said u don't sleep with anm actor. She said yes cos I only phuck them n leave 2 my house, I don't sleep with them till dawn. Who is the fool? Nlanders or Cossy
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by dokunbam(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
and so what! rubbish
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by ciphoenix: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2012
She actually posted "i can't denied that"
gbagaun Alert
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 24, 2012
I WAS FOOLED INTO THINKING ID GET 2 SEE SOME OF HER PIX angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by dgitrader(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2012
true talk cossy! we believe you.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by fuckluv(f): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Pple should leave this overrated cossy alone. U make her spew more trash when u begin 2 comment on what she says. She's just seeking attention.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by stantob(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2012
I think You need the school principal for virginity test.Guess you're the only actress that never sex.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by enigmagu1(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2012
tell dat to d birds!!!!
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by size38: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2012
How we wan cari know na? Abi we dey follow u waka. All of una na d same.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by ksmartdope(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2012
onye ego: It should be "am the only one who actors refuse to sleep with"
hahahahahhhewhhh
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by andy24(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
onye ego: It should be "am the only one who actors refuse to sleep with"
lmao
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Diamaten(f): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
This gurl is outta her mind
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by RealBitch(f): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
vislabraye: I read her tweets. Tot I was the ony one.
That's to say that the likes of Omotola, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson etc have slept with.... shocked
aπϑ this is news to you?
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by clily: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ur words r jst d opposite of who u realy are madam cossy
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by tommyspet: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Cossy I am the only boy who hasn't seen his penis since he was born
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by vocalprince(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
dridowu: Who is Cossy Orjiakor ?
One ashawo kobo kobo for wey dey for lag. She dey prefer 3resome.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Daniel058(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Body hawker of public part(instead of private). Return to jesus COSSY,RETURN sister ,having many fans can not save you,only jesus can.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by tommyspet: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
no be lie even me I never see my pen since I was born
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by bclipse(f): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
U re jst an ashii accept ur identity its who u re lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day / 40,000 Fans Attend Concert By Olamide In Togo (Photo, Video) / Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.