Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

“I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets (27631 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Meet The Scientist Who Hasn’t Taken His Bath In 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by jwart(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
proffession no be career jare
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by mymadam(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
dridowu: Who is Cossy Orjiakor ?

She's the Deputy Governor of Lagos State. God bless Nigeria.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Iaz93: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Please, someone should post her pic...

1 Like

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by obinnaoduduwa: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cossy orjiakor is a big and patent lier,I know who Bleep her and I was there the day she was bleeped.what me in everywhere,theodore anyanji have bleeped her the producer of borderline film.I was there.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Elebiju: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
dridowu: Who is Cossy Orjiakor ?
Cossy?Cossy?ehn ehn she is an IGBO dog sowi babe that strips herself in d name of acting she is shameless like d rest of her tribe,u need to watch apple juice video,d babe has no sense of dignity,bayowa used her and dumped her like filth when she was dancing for obesere,hmmmm cossy olomu ibepe.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by sweetgala(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ibanga p: Did she jus say 'Sex is sweet'? She's a real Ashii indeed.

She lie. Sex no dey sweet you? grin
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by albert2512: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
funny
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by sweetgala(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
obinnaoduduwa: Cossy orjiakor is a big and patent lier,I know who Bleep her and I was there the day she was bleeped.what me in everywhere,theodore anyanji have bleeped her the producer of borderline film.I was there.

Ooh boy see gasala, why you come UnCloth cossy like this for nuf man to look pun her titties. So nah to mean it's another level of yanshing cossy dey on. grin grin
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by tintingz(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
cossy if i here you well...?
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by JoeMosco(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
This is a big fallacy, a biased insult to other nollywood actresses.... Anyway can someone post her pix..... Who is she? I have this feeling she is beautifuly ugly.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
lol..women.

she's obviously throwing stones at somebody...or some chics!! grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
onye ego: It should be "am the only one who actors refuse to sleep with"

grin
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Confirmbabe(f): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
So we shud all start dancin azonto?
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by hunkydory(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
See as una dey malign the girl.I know say if she give una,una go chop clean mouth do like say una no do anything.Make una leave the girl.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by jolaosho: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by 190theclown: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin

cossy cossy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by peerless2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
is cossy orjiakor a software name?
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Iaz93: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Pls Oh... Post the pic na...i don't even know her ..chei!
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Iaz93: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
peerless2: is cossy orjiakor a software name?
humanware
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by onyxo76(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
She may not have slept with an actor but she has used her over sized watermelons to send many men into bondage of lust.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by fm7070: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
she should speak about herself alone and leave other actresses out of her scandalous life
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by david52: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
I wonder why people believe every words written online
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by alaoeri: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
If i hear heeeeeeeeeeen ........
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by vislabraye(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
I would like to hear the response of fellow actresses.
Cosy is the "only" actress who hasn't slept with an actor.(I don't know about producer)

That is to say that all actresses in Nollywood has slept with at least a male actor shocked. I want Tontoh D ,d Dakore to confirm.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by fapcrook(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
I see, what of d musicians?
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Elebiju: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
shey the dog wey Bleep am no be actor?

1 Like

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Mckayzee(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yeah right, u've not slept wit any actor,just a couple'a producers and movie directors have had ur punany servicedwink
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Preyze(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
O ye judgers,it isnt lyk u're any beta,so stp judgn ha...
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by drnoel: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
who cares....
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by pweeryambre: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hian!

1 Like

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Moh we go kee cow for her nau....grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day / 40,000 Fans Attend Concert By Olamide In Togo (Photo, Video) / Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.