Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria (24773 Views)

Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa / New Pics Of Chris Okotie's Ex-wife, Stephanie Henshaw / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Lagos.. Chilling With Wizkid & Eko Hotel Concerþ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
ogugua88:

Yes, I'm aware, but the thread is about Chris Brown's visit to Nigeria. No need revisiting an issue from 3-4 years ago.

And what happened to your other 28 handles?

Before you edited your post, I seen your Co-Sign. wink

You respect my position.

All Beautiful Intelligent Women Respect My Position. kiss

Have a Good Day Brotha Cap, and Mrs 88.
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Blyss: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:
[color=#000099]
[i]If this was the case, then why have my post in the romance section supported the female side of black males against feminism

Due your research brah before you post silly shitt because I called some track and field chiqs Ugly wink

LOL. I don't know what you talk about in the romance section, and quite frankly I could care less. I honestly don't visit that part of the forum, since I'm not here to badger and talk shiat about the females around here all day, as you and your somali friend seem to be more times than not. Though even if I did interact in that section I'd most likely skip right over most of your posts of nonsensical drivel, most worthy for a person looking for a cheap laugh as apposed to credible conversation as observed in the few other areas I do interact in.

You're a sensationalist, you've admitted to personalizing your words for pleasure, to get a rise out of your fellow discussant so to make the conversation more confrontational than civil. I don't have a problem with that, though in taking you at your word, I thus do not take anything you say serious or to be made sense of; you.. like the Somali.. are pure entertainment as far as I'm concerned.

Case in point, you often falsify info and you often backtrack, a pervasive and perverted personality seems so be your M.O.; this I've noticed well the few times I've actually taken the time to comb through some of your posts on here. The pervasiveness is part of your game you play, though the perverted part is all you for certain, but that's ok, you've tested the waters early in your arrival here to this site, and seen that many of the females are into that ish, and thus you roll with it. By the way, my comment went beyond the track and field discussion.

I am for black women sleeping around with as many men as they like, While the savages of the romance section condemn them

Yeah, that no surprise. Tell me something I would of suspected from the like of you? undecided

I Think you main problem is, that Royal does not co-sign your "African American are genetically superior to Africans" Nonsense that you bloviate about on this forum in search for various co-signers

Dude, I've been on this site a long azz time, most folks who've been around here as long or longer than I will tell you that what I say is not for co-signs. I say what I think is and or I know to be the truth, and if you do not agree then you may gladly attempt to debate in opposition of what I say, and if you are civil about it, then I'll get into it with you, but if you get ignorant and start going off into foolishness then I will not go down that road with you; I'll just leave the conversation and not return to it with you.

Now with that said, I will tell you with absolute confidence, as I've told others who've accused me of the same as you have, that I've never ever one claimed that Black-Americans to be some superior people to Africans as a whole, and I say as a whole because I personally believe that their are some parts black-American presentations in which are of greater standard than anything out of Africa.

Musical creativity is one, but that's not to say that music out of Africa is not good, but rather in my own opinion, it's simply not as good as that in which has been created by the Black-American people. On a second note, the whole idea of me being some kind of supremacist, is rather laughing in light of the fact of that I'm married to an African woman, so why would I marry a woman from a group of people I felt were inferior to me?

You know...like when you wanted me to co-sign that garbage and i kept it moving? grin

You have to be more clear than that. Describe this garbage your speaking of.

African Americans are not genetically or culturally superior Fam....Keep it moving with that Nonsense..

Never claimed were were. I think your problem is that you have a problem with me not associating myself or BA as a whole as African. cheesy I don't use the term African-American, I don't agree with it, and I speak openly about the reasons why we're not, and this bothers you and others around here.

Anything else?....

I got all day, It's Sunday

Yes, one more thing. It was quite smooth how you shucked and jived on by addressing my comment about you and your most probable interaction with black women, I must of hit the bulls eye on that one. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by bbulldog(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
safarigirl: I swear he looks like he's got some kinda terminal illness..doesn't look healthy at all...abi na Lagos harmattan?
mayb no be him!!!! Abi brizzy dey purge?
[right][/right]
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Who's the Mod behind the hiding of posts on this thread, please?
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by ladeski: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
centje: Chris B is as talented and creative as Michael j.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?

Chokes on indomie noodles as he reads.......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by 3RNEST(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Xhris brown look dry, what's happening to him?
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by victorian(f): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
too much drugs...he gats to be high and tough.
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hahahahah nairaland no go kill person
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
But shun rihanna don give chris brown hiv oo he looks hungry and dirty
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by 3RNEST(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
victorian: too much drugs...he gats to be high and tough.
do u think its drugs? or sickness?
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by dejiyusuf: 2:50am On Dec 24, 2012
JideTheBlogger: That first picture looks somehow....
It's either they just finish smoking Igbo,or may be they drank something..or may be they are tired due to there performances
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by kandiikane(m): 5:25am On Dec 24, 2012
solidbroda: He looks like a walking dead human. Wizkid looks like a human being.

My thoughts exactly.

EW!
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2012
smh.
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2012
Roon9: N Şŏ◦?

ask am.
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by mrdrizzy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Acecube: you must be high on some cassava leaves
hahahha badt guy
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
ladeski:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?

Chokes on indomie noodles as he reads.......
if you can spot the difference between fame and talent/creativity,then you'll undertand me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2001 Throwback Photo Of Bimbo Oshin / Beautiful Selfie Of Actress Joke Silva / City Of Los Angeles Recognises Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.