Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria (24771 Views)

Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa / New Pics Of Chris Okotie's Ex-wife, Stephanie Henshaw / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Lagos.. Chilling With Wizkid & Eko Hotel Concerþ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by kennyslim1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
solidbroda: Money can't buy happiness bro! Why do the rich never get satisfied and above all, they cry and no one to comfort them. Being too rich is like being imprisoned.

Like seriously??
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
you small boys dont know how happy i am for our artists, singing on the same stage with all dis big stars from America,i can still flash back the year 1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005 when we were still struggling in music.nobody want to know about us then,now we see our brodas like 2face,dbanj,wizkid,psquare,omawunmi,MI,ice-prince,don jazzy,cobhams etc and your own job is to come here and talk like people who have cocaine pile up in their brains.continue hating on your brodas God will continue to bless you people.im so sorry for you guys?*spits*

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
_
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayswags: are u dumb comparing chris brown with mj u cant even compare chris wit usher mtcheew
maybe you're a maggot wriggling around my view.
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by lanrizil: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
eric1960: You can call Chris Brown anything but, you can't deny the fact that he is an amazing performer.

Judging by the pictures, I think he is close to Wiz Kid.

http://.com/2012/12/pictures-of-chris-brown-in-lagos-nigeria.html
*singing* pls don't judge me.....
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by PBeni(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
joeydozzy:

sorry you be male or homo?

Am sorry man but that's none of your business OK
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
centje: Chris B is as talented and creative as Michael j.

Shōryū-Ken:

Chris Brown is the most talented performer in the music industry right now period - BEST dancer, most innovative videos, one of the top vocalists, plus he still fu*ks Rihanna (to the he-beat-Rihanna-detractors) - he's the only one that reminds me of MJ. So what, he made a mistake as a teenager, and you still want to crucify him years later? He paints (on canvas, and does murals), he directs music videos, he writes songs, he produces, he's a record label CEO, fashion label CEO, toy company CEO, exhibited fine artist, and he's ONLY 23!

So many internet thugs want to gang up with their fellow Chris Brown detractors to do imaginary drive-by, and muggings on the him, but when you get successful enough to do all he's done; buy Lamborghinis, and gift your girlfriend a Porche, you'd be too busy not being behind a keyboard detracting undecided

Chris Brown....Is Very Talented, and He does get a lot of hate and Jealousy from the Black Community...

But....

He's No MJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUi_S6YWjZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBpB1Ok6JA
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by BelloDare: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Majek Fashek jnr
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by PBeni(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Shōryū-Ken:

Chris Brown is the most talented performer in the music industry right now period - BEST dancer, most innovative videos, one of the top vocalists, plus he still fu*ks Rihanna (to the he-beat-Rihanna-detractors) - he's the only one that reminds me of MJ. So what, he made a mistake as a teenager, and you still want to crucify him years later? He paints (on canvas, and does murals), he directs music videos, he writes songs, he produces, he's a record label CEO, fashion label CEO, toy company CEO, exhibited fine artist, and he's ONLY 23!

So many internet thugs want to gang up with their fellow Chris Brown detractors to do imaginary drive-by, and muggings on the him, but when you get successful enough to do all he's done; buy Lamborghinis, and gift your girlfriend a Porche, you'd be too busy not being behind a keyboard detracting undecided

Tell all them haters man...
#Chris Breezy all the way baby!
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
nosa gold: Q...shey na this guy rihana dey die for?
Ans...na this guy rihana dey die for

Q...she d guy βξ like yaba agbero?
Ans... D guy be like yaba agbero

Q...shey man utd go win swansea today?
Ans...man utd go win swansea today

Wrong thread fooool
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Why is breezy looking so raze? He need thorough medical checkup at the airport before getting back into the US
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by huninaija(f): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Chris Brown is looking like his soul has been sucked from his neck! Na wa oo what happened to the bright young man we all grew to love? Wizky is looking great aside from the height and weight issue, please refrain from tattoos oo kiss
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Corny Azz Tattoos

Probably got some of them done while drunk at a House Party(Dirty Needles)

The Man Possibly Has Aids, he looks sick as Fuhck
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Kzinne: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
safarigirl: I swear he looks like he's got some kinda terminal illness..doesn't look healthy at all...abi na Lagos harmattan?
but if dey told u to spend just five minutes wit him u'll kill urself for the opportunity. nonsense
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
At least he has come and gone I can see some folks with BB porshe taking shots and videos of the show na wao na so youths get money for naija and the tiket is 15k 30k 45k and above - umm
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by awesomet1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
hornipipe: undecided wizkid looks different
wizKid looks high. Hope he's not taking
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Davidogar(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
satanic world
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by cap28: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
Chris Brown is sociopathic, woman hating thug, would you let a guy do this to your sister and get away with it:

Chris Brown Police Report Leaked: Brown 'Continued to Punch [Rihanna] in the Face With His Right Hand While Steering the Vehicle With His Left'

BY IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 17 2012 10:54 AM
The search warrant, affidavit, and police report have been leaked from singer Chris Brown's physical altercation with pop star Rihanna, and they aren't pretty. Besides the appalling details, it appears that Rihanna did not call the police, who were called instead by a concerned neighbor who heard the altercation from their house.

Sponsored Link
Here's an excerpt that's been flying around the web, with Robyn F. being Rihanna's real name:

Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown's cellular phone and observed a three-page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with.

A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the sh- out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'

The detective said Robyn F. then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.' After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

[b]Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.[/b]

She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away.
A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order. The full report is available here.

rhianna is a damaged broken girl with no self esteem to even have dreamt of going back to this animal - and to think some fools on this forum look up to chris brown as a role model - jesus!

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-brown-police-report-leaked-brown-continued-punch-rihanna-face-his-right-hand-while-steering
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by fankasibe: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
God please turn my life around positively so that hater on Nairaland wil start to insult me also just like Chris + Wizzy.
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by nollywood20: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
safarigirl: I swear he looks like he's got some kinda terminal illness..doesn't look healthy at all...abi na Lagos harmattan?

NA DIS ONE RIHANNA DEY DIE FOR?

SOME GIRLS DEY SICK SHA. grin
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
cap28: Chris Brown is sociopathic, woman hating thug, would you let a guy do this to your sister and get away with it:

rhianna is a damaged broken girl with no self esteem to even have dreamt of going back to this animal - and to think some fools on this forum look up to chris brown as a role model - jesus!

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-brown-police-report-leaked-brown-continued-punch-rihanna-face-his-right-hand-while-steering

Chris Brown is nothing but a 140 pound Dancer/Singer who got into a fight with his girlfriend while being a teenager

It's funny how a Black Man, can preach about the vile ills and evils of the "white western media"

Yet, Reference that same "white western media" when it is trying to derail, and tear down another young Black Male.

The Guy is driving a Car...with one hand...while fighting off a crazy woman with the other hand, "While Driving"

That Alone Should Tell you Something.

I can't condemn a Teenage Black Boy for engaging in a fight with his girlfriend(Something we have all done as teenagers)...

A Boy That Age does not have the Mentality of a Man Yet

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by landinfo: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
& i kip askin Y pple are so jealous of the RICH...it is not their fault dat u are WRECTHED & POOR
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
And of Course Chris Brown is forced to apologize to the Media...

Because he has two strikes against him..

Hes Black

And ..

He's a Male

So he's automatically wrong!

Thus the reason the poor kid, who was a teenager when this took place.....

is forced to go on a million talk shows and crawl..and grovel and kiss the white man's feet.

Just so he can continue his career...

Shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeettt...Let that had been Royal
[size=15pt]
...Yeah I slapped the biitch...I smacked the Biitch...And What?!!?!?...[/size]

Album in Stores this June!!!

Fuhhck you Crackers and You Dumb azzz Cooons.

I bet My Record Sales would have tripled....

Because women Love "Men" not cowardice punks who bow down to white oppression and feminist rule.

I swear ta Gawd I wish that had been me.....
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Now if this took place in a bedroom...

Yeah that's one thing.

But while he was driving!?!?!?

GTFO!!!..

You know how women act crazy in a passenger seat while you driving.

What Im suppose to do..."drive this car off the side of the road and die?!!?"...Or Smack this Lady in the Face 8 Times?!?!!?

...As a Mother what would you rather your son do??!

...Exactly.

You would tell your son to smack the living shitt outa that Woman.

Do not disturb me while i am driving...End Of.

Wait till we park to start ya drama lady.
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
A full pic!

Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by cap28: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away.

The beast stopped the vehicle but instead of walking away, resumed his brutal attack on her and even tried to strangle her !!! he only ended the attack when she started screaming alerting members of the public - this guy is pure scum and should be either in a psychiatric ward or prison. For him to have this amount of rage and anger in him at such a young age means something must be seriously wrong with him, a leopard does not change its spots - he will definitely do this again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2001 Throwback Photo Of Bimbo Oshin / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Beautiful Selfie Of Actress Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.