Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria (24762 Views)

Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa / New Pics Of Chris Okotie's Ex-wife, Stephanie Henshaw / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Lagos.. Chilling With Wizkid & Eko Hotel Concerþ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Viewing this topic: waleski(m), bulkwide, frankgreat(m), الملكي فوق الله, Blyss,[s] nekaa(f), menix(m), mosho2good, cap28, kehinde1588, harlayor, tayooluwole, kwajahafiz(m), daisyella [/s]and 35 guest(s)

Here comes the African American Supremacist Blyss....

The Guy with the Imaginary Igbo Wife?...

Yo what's good fam?

Tell your fabricated Igbo Wife and Fabricated Igbo Family Royal said what's up.

Whatever happened to those "pictures" of that alleged trip you went on?....

Lmao This ugly dude ashamed to post his pictures online. grin

African Americans are a distinct genetically superior race and separate group from Africans.

Why?...

Because my name is Blyss and I suffer from Morbid Unemployed-Ism...and I hang on a Nigerian Forum Speaking of the Genetic Inferiority Africans Have...

..Despite me sharing their Genetics.(You aren't too bright are ya Genius?) ...lol grin
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
ossai sly: a man that sings for a devil is known as?

fallen angel
I wonder wetin ppl dey trip for this nim com poop of a boy, when I remember that stupid sonq
I feel like stranqling him
Ediaaaat! He thinks he will qot aqay with it,well I hope The Holy Spirit arrest him and chanqe him for a better man
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
FYI, I don't like derailed threads.
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Whoa. Is this the Same Thread?

Hello Mrs. 88
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Me and Cap had a nice little discussion. The Children of Nairaland would have been well suited to read about the injustices of Tonya Monae Brown, and Many Other Black Americans who have felt victim to Biased Media Hype.

All of our Post were about Chris Brown

kiss Mrs. 88
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by MarkFranklyn(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Whoaw... Cnt Believe Some Gurlz Went Gaga-Like, Actually They Were Weeping While Chris Breezy Was Performing Hz Tracks Lyk Beautiful Music, Don't Judge Me, Etc..
Thats Really Awkward!
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wow @ Mod! You are doing the right t-h-i-n-g but a little bit angrily, I guess.
Re: Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: Me and Cap had a nice little discussion. The Children of Nairaland would have been well suited to read about the injustices of Tonya Monae Brown, and Many Other Black Americans who have felt victim to Biased Media Hype.

All of our Post were about Chris Brown

kiss Mrs. 88

Yes, I'm aware, but the thread is about Chris Brown's visit to Nigeria. No need revisiting an issue from 3-4 years ago.

And what happened to your other 28 handles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Askia Celebrates 51st Birthday / Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma's Burial Is Today / Between B-Red And A Female Fan, Who Wanted A Mind-Blowing X-mas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.