Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport (32642 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Davido Throws Money At Lagos Airport & The Scramble For It Is Real / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by taopheeq(m): 5:33am On Dec 24, 2012
Pelee ooo omosexy
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2012
Ok omotola fell. Dats noted. But whoa..my life remained the same...
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by born2boink(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2012
booqee: Ok omotola fell. Dats noted. But whoa..my life remained the same...
comes to me and your life will never remain the same, I have holy water,anointing d*****k and remove cashless policy from your life
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by dainvincible(m): 6:35am On Dec 24, 2012
How e take concern us na, na today person begin fall?
My concern be say,hope u no break d ground as u fall?
Kpe....
Lols grin
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Rastamann: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2012
what is the big deal if she falls? How is she different from every other Nigerian using the same airport?
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2012
grin I saw this tweet lastnite and I knew b4 daybreak it will reach nairaland.infact,I hail the moderators in Nairaland...u're always on point,still expecting my news to be on frontpage tho *chewing my pako...spit on thread*
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by folahann(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2012
May be it's part of her reality show.
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by swtbb(f): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2012
eyoniggar: Wishing I was there @ dat exact time to help her up, na to use style hold the nyansh make I knw sey I archieve better thing this year!!! HhHHAHAHAHAH grin
MUMU na woman nyansh u wnt 2 hold,kom hapi say u achieve somtin ds year? i pity ur condition.
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
This was one accident just waiting to happen, what with the ridiculous high-heels ladies wear nowadays all in the name of fashion.
High heels are cool but there is something not right about Nigerian elevators. walkways, roads e.t.c
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2012
eyoniggar: Wishing I was there @ dat exact time to help her up, na to use style hold the nyansh make I knw sey I archieve better thing this year!!! HhHHAHAHAHAH grin

When in doubt, add "r".
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by jaymichael(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2012
you dey sleep ni ?
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by fuckluv(f): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2012
She fell n so?
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Thank God it was Omotola dt fell. I wonder wat u guys wuld have been posting if it was Tonto(chukwu) Dike.
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2012
eh ya, abeg watch your step next time
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Ninilowo(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2012
Omotola fall, Tonto dike rise........we don hear. NEXT......
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by ichommy(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2012
Sorry Jare
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Clemzy16(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2012
johnstar: Person fall dwn, so e do bcome news nw undecided, na wa Õoº°°º undecided undecided
d matter tire me sef. Wetin pesin no go see for NL again?! When my mama burst my head e no enter NL ooo! Lolz..
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by 80million1: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2012
*speechless*

I'm still waiting for some peeps to attribute this to WITCHES and WIZARDS.

That devil is a liar!
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Johnnoah1st: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2012
Pls who is d stuupid,baastard,capital idiiot,chief foolishian moderator dat hide my post?
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2012
well you know,
that's life. we've all fallen down once, twice..etc.
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by chrisja(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Are you for real, and dis made d front page?? Pls put her going to toilet, her brushing her teeth and more, nonsense....
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Revolva(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2012
So e con enter front page ....nairaland na wa o but if she fall enter gutter for better to enter front page not fall on ground at aiyaport
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2012
Tinyemeka: She put the news on cyberspace herself before another person would publish and turn it into a gossip item. Good move. More like "see what happened to me o!".

That was very wise of her before some hungry relevance seeking journalists hit their front pages with:

OMOTOLA COLLAPSES AT AIRPORT ; SEEKS MEDICAL HELP ABROAD.
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by capsogiga(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2012
she was probably wearing stiletto shoes.
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by anishe(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2012
On behalf of GEJ, all State Governors, Members of the National Assembly, all well meaning Nigerians, my humble self and other, we say sorry. We sympathise with you on your fall. Please pardon GEJ for making u fall flat.
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by Guk: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2012
mrkels: She's blaming the minister for a technicians or even a technical fault?

Yes, she has every right to hold the Minister accountable as the Minister has gone on air countless times telling us about the billions of =N= she has spent and plans to spend on renovating the airports.

The escalator at MMIA is particularly bad and notorious in that when it works, people coming down usually run into a long queue of those already waiting to have their passport stamped and that is where people fall down. I have almost fallen there also and countless people fall down there regularly because of indifference and uncaring attitude of the operators of the airport.

Safety; convinience and comfort shld be priority but they have put aesthetics first
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by swagalish: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2012
What is the purpose of this thread?

Who does not fall down?

What is special about OMOTOLA's fall at the airport?
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by touchmehard: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2012
dirtymoney: omosexy. e no for too sad if we hear say you volunteer to upgrade the elevator system of the airport. still on contribuiting yur quota to the nation thingz...
God bless you! I'm really disappointed in her. I can't imagine Omotola blaming technical fault on Stella Odua and the Nigerian Government as if they are the ones to fix the facilities.
When everybody leaves his duties and waits on the go ernment to do everything, this is what you see.
Lack of maintenance culture! This is what is killing many overnment facilities. People see government facilities as no man's business or no man's property. The earlier people realize that government emplaced facilities belong to all of us, and we all must do our part not to spoil them, the better for us.
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by joelOmo(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2012
Hope noti happen to dat yansh o.Oga go vex o.
Re: Omotola Falls Down At Lagos Airport by mkoabiola: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2012
If u like fall inside gutter,na u go b d 1st person to fall.
Who cares.
So many ppu don fall bt stand up again,we no hear for news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Basket Mouth With His Kids / Tiwa Savage Rocks Platinum Blonde Hairstyle For AFRIMA 2017 / Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.