Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,896 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria (20687 Views)

Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria / See Why Chris Brown's Security Guard Beat Up Woman In A Party / Chris Brown’s Security Accused Of Sending A Woman To The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Networkmaster(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2012
my fellow 9ja people, you guys are very funny.
I can't stop laughing to the comments.
Love you all.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by nairalady(f): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2012
funny pics grin grin
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by juliciousbabe(f): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2012
abeg leave am o...if they no guide am kinapers don see christmas meat..
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by funkymedina: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2012
didnt realise he was such a light skinned mofucker
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2012
liberty300: I saw these pictures online and thought to myself.."is this necessary"?. All these security surrounding him. Came with his own park and nigerians gave him another park

He came with a 'park'?

Such a freaking disgrace that at your age and level, you don't know the difference between 'pack' and 'park'.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2012
The posing is funny, looks like they arrested him for rape
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by roybassey(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2012
Its only in Nigeria that lilttle kids come n get presidential protection so when they get back home.they write songs that portrays us in negative light about how insecurity has taken us over.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Revolva(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2012
Umm our mopol dey get their shine on - I beg make dem pose jare abi dem no be human being--
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by ireneidiva(f): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2012
what is 'park'? na wa o. wat a shame. tufia
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by redcliff: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2012
demmy: i am sure that pic of him with those cops will soon surface on his instagram. grin grin grin

lol. or its there already, you no see the pose? loool
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by redcliff: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2012
texazzpete:

He came with a 'park'?

Such a freaking disgrace that at your age and level, you don't know the difference between 'pack' and 'park'.

haba. calm down na..Or dyu have beef with him earlier?

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by philip001(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2012
Wz ther a bomb alert??
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by kfako1: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2012
The guy no want make them kidnap am noni.. Think about how much dem go demand for ransom.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2012
_
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2012
_
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Bolarge1(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2012
IS CHRIS BROWN A PRISONER?

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by teyman: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2012
i agree with the security oo..them need double am o.before all this Boko haram way no wise go come do anyhow.make america no come fall our hands o.i no wan hear that one
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Emoticon: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2012
*Walks in singing...* Feelin his swagg... feeling, am feeling his swagg, yeah, yeah!
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Mathewjoseph: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2012
Shey na road block dem dey?c as dem stand like pipul wey wan collect #20 twenty,naira.if boko boys storm dia nw dem go run enter bush,come leave chris brown alone.shege mofol.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by timpaker(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2012
have they arrested him again for beating up d 'runz girl' sent by the organizers to keep him company at the hotel? grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2012
You can't be too sure
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by spywareczar(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
This 100% photoshop images
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Emmy9ite(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
1stCitizen: Chris Brown and MOPO, who wore the boots better?
grin grin grin grin
incase it makes front page, i am the first to comment. grin
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by GeneralGaricks: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Chris brown pose like agberoo..

Chai, see who Rihanna dey marry. I only love his height.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Is this not the boy beating up on Rihanna? What's a thug doing walking around with bodyguards. He should feel at home in Nigeria.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by GeneralGaricks: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Inik: The security team is in order. Lagos is relatively safe unfortunately
but boko haram has painted has an ugly picture of the security situation in Nigera to outsiders. Any foreigner coming into the country must be armed to the teeth!

Those guys just look like american secret service. I feel they have weapons.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by claremont(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
misterh: Just a thought... Why must our policemen always carry AK47s everywhere, even when not in[b] a hostile and chaotic situation[/b]? It's very rare to see one holding a smarter weapon like a pistol.
The current Nigeria security climate is hostile and chaotic.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
well, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
I think he should change his name to Chris White because he doesn't look Black at all! Or maybe he's trying to do the same as Michael Jackson? Or he's sick? :-S
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by gaquilani: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Chris Brown is 'posing' with Mopol, he cant have American Police wielded with AK47, a war armory protection on the streets of America. I mean AK47 is meant for war, yet its common here. Those guns dont come cheap.

If you know how easy it is to get an M16(similar to an AK47) in America you won't complain. do you expect the mopol men to use hand guns. And gun na gun

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by gaquilani: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
liberty300: I saw these pictures online and thought to myself.."is this necessary"?. All these security surrounding him. Came with his own park and nigerians gave him another park

The men in suit are not his security. And the police men are trying to pose with a super star. If you are a police man and you see chris brown or any other popular celebrity, won't you take a picture with him?. Did you expect the concert to have only one police man or do you expect the whole of eko hotel to have on police man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) / Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single / 15 Celebrities Whose Plastic Surgeries Went Wrong (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.