Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria (20605 Views)

Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria / See Why Chris Brown's Security Guard Beat Up Woman In A Party / Chris Brown’s Security Accused Of Sending A Woman To The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
I saw these pictures online and thought to myself.."is this necessary"?. All these security surrounding him. Came with his own park and nigerians gave him another park

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2012
What's up with all the MOPOS? Did he beat up some girl in Lagos?

5 Likes

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by demmy(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2012
i am sure that pic of him with those cops will soon surface on his instagram. grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by hustleranthem(m): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2012
liberty300: I saw these pictures online and thought to myself.."is this necessary"?. Came with his own park and nigerians gave him another park
see as the KPO KPO dem dey look like mumu.. grin
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Cos of bh boyz?

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2012
U WAN MAKE THEM KADNAP AM THEY SUPPOSE DOUBLE AM ABEG

4 Likes

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by aixuehanyu: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2012
merry christmas!
Aigbofa: What's up with all the MOPOS? Did he beat up some girl in Lagos?
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by moneyhungry(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2012
na naija sun or na fear of boko boys wey make d guy to white like baby-sh.it?

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by misterh(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2012
Just a thought... Why must our policemen always carry AK47s everywhere, even when not in a hostile and chaotic situation? It's very rare to see one holding a smarter weapon like a pistol.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by sunkoye: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2012
abeg...leave the boy joor!
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by killuminati(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2012
hustler anthem: see as the KPO KPO dem dey look like mumu.. grin
LMAO my broda grin see black faces Why dem faces come black too much na? Abi na cha coal dem dey tek ru cream?
Na waaaaaoooooooooangry
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2012
Will u blame him? Do u want him to be kidnapped?
Nigeria security are just there for nothing,but to carry CB's bag when necessary,and clen his shoes. The guy didn't rely on them for his security at all.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by alfredo4u(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2012
His is on his own. No amount of security can protect him. He shold just remain where he is or kidnapped is inevitable oh
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2012
misterh: Just a thought... Why must our policemen always carry AK47s everywhere, even when not in a hostile and chaotic situation? It's very rare to see one holding a smarter weapon like a pistol.
don't blame them at all,the only language they undastand is the use of force,and not brain. F00lish set of humans.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by ektbear: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2012

lmao
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Kzinne: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2012
if anything had happened to chris, jonathan for hear am
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by fittty(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2012
#TeamBreezy
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Kaxmytex(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Chris Brown and MOPO, who wore the boots better?

9 Likes

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by oboshan1: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2012
I don't blame you chris brown, before you know now they will say chris brown has been kidnapped in Nigeria...
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by shilling(f): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2012
1stCitizen: Chris Brown and MOPO, who wore the boots better?

Chris Brown lol
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Blackteeth(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2012
The guy is looking so fair.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by johnstar(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2012
hungry mopol, na 9ja tins dey diff pass, c ow dat 1 squeez face like shit undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by free2ryhme: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2012
when money is involve nigeria police officers are just too mumu
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Inik(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2012
The security team is in order. Lagos is relatively safe unfortunately
but boko haram has painted has an ugly picture of the security situation in Nigera to outsiders. Any foreigner coming into the country must be armed to the teeth!
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Chris Brown is 'posing' with Mopol, he cant have American Police wielded with AK47, a war armory protection on the streets of America. I mean AK47 is meant for war, yet its common here. Those guns dont come cheap.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by martyns303(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2012
the guy even big pass all him security.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2012
:- embarassedcolor=#990000][/color] undecided
misterh: Just a thought... Why must our policemen always carry AK47s everywhere, even when not in a hostile and chaotic situation? It's very rare to see one holding a smarter weapon like a pistol.
I tire oh! See as that one on the left is pointing the gun towards chris brown's feet...Who knows when last he pulled that trigger.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by dabrake(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2012
the second pix be like sey him na suspected armed robber

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Troll: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2012
dabrake: the second pix be like sey him na suspected armed robber

Nope, It's More Like The MOPOLs Are Having The Time Of Their Lives Posing With A Superstar. Even A Photoshoot With The Inspector General Of Police Can't Bring Out This Type Of Smile In Their Faces.
E GOOD TO BE INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR O. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Dazzles In Dress To "My Wife And I" Movie Premiere / Korede Bello Acts In "Professor Johnbull" With RMD, Angela Okorie, Others / Who Is More Richer? Footballers Or Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.