Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria (20684 Views)

Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria / See Why Chris Brown's Security Guard Beat Up Woman In A Party / Chris Brown’s Security Accused Of Sending A Woman To The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by bizzlemie(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Somefn weird 'bout the 2nd pic; Chris Brown luks lyk he's been arrested. The way he held his hands' lyk he wz cuffed.....
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by glamourhampers: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
na dem sabi
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by huninaija(f): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why does the security look like they're suffering from kwashiorkor? One even looks like he's got k leg abi F! Aren't they paying these security personnel men well in naija? Na wa oo even my dog good-luck even looks more healthy! Chris brown just looks like a thug...
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by jeddyMay(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
1stCitizen: Chris Brown and MOPO, who wore the boots better?

R you nw Linda Ikeji grin
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
undecided see as dat police officer just dey feel lyk 1 musician as hin stand wit chris brizzy! haha!
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by olasmail78yaho(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
E for go slap one area boy girlfren for oshodi b4 en go back now.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by kabaka1: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
roybassey: Its only in Nigeria that lilttle kids come n get presidential protection so when they get back home.they write songs that portrays us in negative light about how insecurity has taken us over.

Wetin u no mean? He's just taking adequate precaution to protect himself n also, he can afford it. Really, u just sound like a hater.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
misterh: Just a thought... Why must our policemen always carry AK47s everywhere, even when not in a hostile and chaotic situation? It's very rare to see one holding a smarter weapon like a pistol.

was finking samething, ok lookit da security around Breezy...eloquent, smart, alert and will T.O.S(TERMINATE ON SIGHT)
but our phuck da police all lukin Dumb, malnourished, sick, evil and star struck.

Pffft.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Gistwitherico(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Don meon came to nigeria and was not given anything close to this 4 security! Don meon functions wth psalm 91...
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by licensed2k(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Chris Brown is 'posing' with Mopol, he cant have American Police wielded with AK47, a war armory protection on the streets of America. I mean AK47 is meant for war, yet its common here. Those guns dont come cheap.

We've bn at war since 1914 bruh..... Dos ar not d types of armour breaker AKs used in wars.... Naija police AKs ar "factory rejected" brought in by d corrupt system not bcuz we cldnt afford d goods one buh bcuz there must b money left to b embezzled..... And yes, they carry it around cuz it makes them feel like superman high on pawpaw leaves
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by licensed2k(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Chris Brown is 'posing' with Mopol, he cant have American Police wielded with AK47, a war armory protection on the streets of America. I mean AK47 is meant for war, yet its common here. Those guns dont come cheap.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by yme1(f): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Before nko?
what did you expect? country wey dem dey kidnap common wheel barrow pusher from left, right, front, back talkless of international celebrity undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by rhymz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
whoever comes close, you've been warned but Niggaz no dey use their head till the weapon is drawn.......jiggga man
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Ivynwa(f): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
I'm a breezy fan but breezy should watch it, he 's on his way passing over the line between good/sophisticated look to disgusting and fearful look like some musicians in the past. He ought to know that overly done sophistication can get to a stage where one will start looking weird/abnormal like the case of Michael Jackson of blessed memory. Why is he looking like that? He needs to watch it mehhhn-n.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Paulaok4(f): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
misterh: Just a thought... Why must our policemen always carry AK47s everywhere, even when not in a hostile and chaotic situation? It's very rare to see one holding a smarter weapon like a pistol.
My brother I tire oh!!!!
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by cdabrain(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
no mind naija force jare. Na 4 naija man dey fear gun but no b bullet. Hw many naija gun u think say bullet dey? If dem check doz AK well i sure say dem neva service 4 3yrs self
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by FrenchyL(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2012

I think that the idea or use of Ak's is simply because of the kind of weapons which the perceived enemy possesses. Or what do you think bro?
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by dblock(m): 12:28am On Dec 25, 2012
redcliff:

haba. calm down na..Or dyu have beef with him earlier?

The guy was abused as a teenager or something, so he goes around hurling insults all over the forum. Maybe a 3 year old slapped him in High-school.

Texazzpete, more like Cesspit.
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by daryoor(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2012
*singing papers, scissors, rock* Is you crazy? Did you lose it?
Are you stupid? Are you foolish?
Girl, I'm the only one like me on the planet
It don't take rocket science to understand
it
You paper, scissors, rock my world
Girl, am I the one you're playing?
You paper, scissors, rock my heart
And throw it all away
You throw it away, you throw it away
Th-th-throw it away, throw it away
Paper, scissors, rock my heart
And throw it all away
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2012
Im surprised at all of you who call those men security..make una look well,
First pix...those men look like overfed grooms men..trust me if he ventures downsouth without tompolo and uwazurikes blessings,none of them will be released till the last kobo/cent of their ransoms were paid depending on the currency the chrisnappers wanted their ransom.

I smh for mr brown if he thinks he was secured in the second pix,make una look at the 2mopols flanking him..with high incidence of police accidental discharges in nig.this guy has the courage to pose like that.
First mopol on his right is aiming/pointing his gun exactly at his right knee while the second one is aiming at his mate.
CHRIS BROWN IS EITHER FOOLISH OR VERY BOLD.MAKE IM SHINE IM EYES WELLA...NAIJA NO BE US ooo
Re: Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2012
Ivynwa: I'm a breezy fan but breezy should watch it, he 's on his way passing over the line between good/sophisticated look to disgusting and fearful look like some musicians in the past. He ought to know that overly done sophistication can get to a stage where one will start looking weird/abnormal like the case of Michael Jackson of blessed memory. Why is he looking like that? He needs to watch it mehhhn-n.

is that his nickname.well he,ll be breezing his skinny a.rse in the kidnappers dungeon if he is not careful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It / "The Savage Tour": Tiwa Savage In The UK Ahead Of Her Concert / 15 Celebrities Whose Plastic Surgeries Went Wrong (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.