Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Do You Travel Home During Festive Seasons? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do You Travel Home During Festive Seasons? (773 Views)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This / Urgent - I Need To Travel Home To Nigeria - Passport Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Travel Home During Festive Seasons? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
for those who live far away from home,how often do you visit home and why do you visit home?
why is important to visit home?
what may likely prevent one from travelling home,sickness excluded.
Re: Why Do You Travel Home During Festive Seasons? by omega25red(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
peopel travel home because they want to see their loved ones at a time when everyone generally is off from school and work.a reason that woud stop some from going home is if they dont have money or they are working
Re: Why Do You Travel Home During Festive Seasons? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
omega25red: peopel travel home because they want to see their loved ones at a time when everyone generally is off from school and work.a reason that woud stop some from going home is if they dont have money or they are working
dis is a very crucial factor in home going, over time i've noticed a very disturbing trend,those wt big money are usually given special preference n treatmnt compared to those without much money.
this has really caused a lot of desperation in money seekin
Re: Why Do You Travel Home During Festive Seasons? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
omega25red: peopel travel home because they want to see their loved ones at a time when everyone generally is off from school and work.a reason that woud stop some from going home is if they dont have money or they are working
Re: Why Do You Travel Home During Festive Seasons? by Himag1999: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Lot of people love to travel from one place from other which is one of the best way of enjoying the quality time.I have checked some of the people go home Last minute travel situation.As I have checked home is the best location for the life enjoyment.

(1) (Reply)

US Department Of State Issues Worldwide Travel Alert / In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. / Swedish Hotel Built From The Mixture Of Ice And Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.