Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? (16995 Views)

Psquare Replies About Girls Touching Their Ball In Canada Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 28, 2012
"Dats y i dnt watch music video"
dat's wat u all ar saying... 90% are Liars!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by vanstanzy(m): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Cos unfortunately, immorality sells a record faster, and artists are out to make sales.
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 28, 2012
sheff: Because life is all about girls and partying with alcohol and drugs
What a perception?
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Pyrrho: "Dats y i dnt watch music video"
dat's wat u all ar saying... 90% are Liars!
At least I fall in the 10%
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by sirwealth(m): 3:26am On Dec 28, 2012
Pls guys am new here can anyone kindly teach me how to make a comment here?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by vanstanzy(m): 3:28am On Dec 28, 2012
jacobscros: are hot babes in miniskirts and the club scene all there is to life?

No, but unfortunately, thats the worlds errorneous perception.
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by quicksylva(m): 3:30am On Dec 28, 2012
immorality sell(s). It's not only in the Music industry this things are happening, it is also affecting other industries.The short cut to increasing the growth of a business is by making it sexually appealing to the public/audience/clients.

For example

Music Industry: Have a good beat, quality video and most importantly girls that are almost naked to shake their A$$ for you, then you are good to go. Did I hear anybody mentioned lyrics; go and ask Terry G.

Clubs/Hotel Industry: Engage prostitutes or strippers to dance for you, then seat back and watch how people will troop in the place. Your Bank account will keep on swelling up.

Banking Industry: Most banks in Nigeria employs young ladies/men for purpose seducing/f.ur.king big shot personalities in order for them to open an account with them. If their target is a woman, they send in a handsome guy with a fitted shirt, if the target is a man they send in a lady with a mini skirt and a top almost revealing her bossom.

Movie Industry: In Nollywood Some up-coming actresses have to sleep with producers on their way to the top in order to succeed.

I can go on&on&on. To cut the long story short, In business the easiest way to maximize profit is through IMMORALITY/SEXUALITY.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 28, 2012
The Nihgerian music industry is too shallow and lacks creativity. To be honest, all nigerian songs are starting to sound similar to me. I can't even tell them apart.
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Sinju: 3:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Total lack of creativity and band wagon effect done in the name of giving the public what they want.

That is why none of them will be like Micheal Jackson.

Remember, American Pop music videos were lack luster before MJ came with the Thriller video.

Looking forward to seeing the "Steve Jobs" of Nigerian video.....be creative and the people will follow

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by GoldenLady1: 3:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Been wondering the same thing for about 15 years. What happened to creativity??
The Roots even made a video that touched on this.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by dangiwa09(m): 4:00am On Dec 28, 2012
If you don't like what they show, then, DO NOT WATCH IT. That's your right, but do NOT tell other people how to exercise their rights (What to watch). Nobody is forcing you to watch it, you can tune to one of these pastor's channels and watch it ALL DAY, that is your right!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by geekinthelead: 4:02am On Dec 28, 2012
dangiwa09: If you don't like what they show, then, DO NOT WATCH IT. That's your right, but do NOT tell other people how to exercise their rights (What to watch). Nobody is forcing you to watch it, you can tune to one of these pastor's channels and watch it ALL DAY, that is your right!

Thank you jare... oluwa o gba mi o... hehehe.. grin grin
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by live4ever: 4:29am On Dec 28, 2012
Hmmm.

Its good to see a lot of pple are finally observing dis trend. It means dia hope for dis generation.

Immorality may get u lots of quick cash but ONLY good values will grant u a truly lasting legacy!

But of cos every individual has a choice on which direction they want their life go.
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 28, 2012
People should not be quick to condemn Nigerian videos, they try their best to interpret the song. When you watch a video titled 'Your waist' its only natural that you see different sizes of waist rolling here and there
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Telez(m): 4:53am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by saintneo(m): 4:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Sarky: Try being a musician n if u try avoiding hot gals n partyn stuffs..... Na u n ur family go buy ur CD finish.

LOL
How about Emeli Sande, Adele, Alicia Keys, Sammie Okposo
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by ektbear: 5:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Q: are hot babes in miniskirts and the club scene all there is to life?

A: Yes
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Shaw007(m): 5:15am On Dec 28, 2012
Truckpusher: You people shouldn't get angry at them for promoting sex after all it's a national sports all over the world....as I'm writing this lots of people are doing it right now all over the globe , so what's the big deal....WE ALL LOVE IT AND WHOEVER THAT DOESN'T LOVE IT SHOULD COMMENT AGAINST ME BUT REMEMBER GOD IS WATCHING YOU ON 5D grin grin grin grin grin
i don't Like it jhortonguetongue
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by elampiro(m): 5:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Satan's world. Who is strong enough to resist it? The world has long been trapped in all ramification.
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Toktee(m): 5:48am On Dec 28, 2012
sheff: Because life is all about girls and partying with alcohol and drugs
And what about after life,asha.wo disgracing woman gender after selling it 4 kobo kobo,useles illitrates,enjoy urself hell iz waiting!
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by TonySpike: 5:49am On Dec 28, 2012
Your question is what they call hasty generalisation. Why use the word "every"? Have you tried watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS3lg3KpTTA

Or any other videos by this artiste?
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Tunby(m): 6:03am On Dec 28, 2012
Sarky: Try being a musician n if u try avoiding hot gals n partyn stuffs..... Na u n ur family go buy ur CD finish.

LOL
BIG LIE.If you're a really good musician, you'll do very well and last long too.Nudity is a tool used by those who have no talent or are just trying to amplify it.
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by farem: 6:07am On Dec 28, 2012
The world is getting deluded, blinded, dumb.
It is prepared for ultimate destruction.
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Tunby(m): 6:07am On Dec 28, 2012
ekt_bear: Q: are hot babes in miniskirts and the club scene all there is to life?

A: Yes
This is a joke right.Else you must have a really shallow mind.
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Tunby(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2012
e.code:
Thank God someone brought up this topic. D tin don tire mi sef. I've stopped watching such video especially when the song doesn't make sense @ all. E.g D prince > chop Banana. What da hell is that all abt?
Gush!!! I'm too dissapointed with that daprince of a guy.I listened to a radio interview about his latest song 'goody bag'.It was all utter rubbish.
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by kenlash: 6:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Pls ppl I think it has to do wif d genre of music. Wat do u expect wen dbanj sings nd differentiate it from wen asa sings. Theses are two different genres. PArty songs are expected to help u have a clue dts its a party song. And I'd advice u attend a party to understand dt d parties are worse of dn d music videos. That bn said said if u wanna make it rly big in d industry u ve to step out from ur comfort zone.
Ps. Not supporting ludeness nor unclothedness but giving n horizon on genre

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by oses4u(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2012
World of sex, lust, hate, pride. No value for our bodies. May God help us
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by richbuky: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2012
quicksylva: immorality sell(s). It's not only in the Music industry this things are happening, it is also affecting other industries.The short cut to increasing the growth of a business is by making it sexually appealing to the public/audience/clients.

For example

Music Industry: Have a good beat, quality video and most importantly girls that are almost naked to shake their A$$ for you, then you are good to go. Did I hear anybody mentioned lyrics; go and ask Terry G.

Clubs/Hotel Industry: Engage prostitutes or strippers to dance for you, then seat back and watch how people will troop in the place. Your Bank account will keep on swelling up.

Banking Industry: Most banks in Nigeria employs young ladies/men for purpose seducing/f.ur.king big shot personalities in order for them to open an account with them. If their target is a woman, they send in a handsome guy with a fitted shirt, if the target is a man they send in a lady with a mini skirt and a top almost revealing her bossom.

Movie Industry: In Nollywood Some up-coming actresses have to sleep with producers on their way to the top in order to succeed.

I can go on&on&on. To cut the long story short, In business the easiest way to maximize profit is through IMMORALITY/SEXUALITY.

Even to advertise toothpaste...
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Enoquin(f): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2012
I think saying 'most' videos would have been more appropriate, surely you remember that we have female artistes as well and few mature males in the music industry...

Lagbaja, Asa, Darey, Gospel Artistes etc
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by slysinzu(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2012
God bless u 4 dat question,d tin tire me o! Must ðεγ always use ladies 2 shoot video evrytym,even 4 street jams
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Memphis357(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2012
huni_naija: Lack of originality and creativity in the music industry, and naija musicians copy cat syndrome, if america does it then it must be right...

even if you see an american music video with a video vixen dancing on her back whilst unclad, trust naija artists to copy and even over do it self...

We should learn to be original...
I beg O!!!! Help me tell them. Most of 9ja artists r very poor imitation of their American counterparts e.g MI/Kanye West,Davido/Soulja Boy,Banky W/Ne-yo,Sauce Kid/The Game,Olamide/Lil'Wanye,Naeto C/Fabolous,Ikechukwu/DMX,etc........
Re: Why Is Every Music Video About Girls And Partying ? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Sinju: Total lack of creativity and band wagon effect done in the name of giving the public what they want.

That is why none of them will be like Micheal Jackson.

Remember, American Pop music videos were lack luster before MJ came with the Thriller video.

Looking forward to seeing the "Steve Jobs" of Nigerian video.....be creative and the people will follow

unfortunately, the music industry has been taken over by illuminati.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO TUTURIAL - Download And Learn TWERK Dance / There Is A New Trend Amongst Gay Men . . . Getting 'EXTREME' Booty Implants(pic) / OMG!! Meet Nigeria's Hairiest Lady, Queen Okafor (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.