Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period (684 Views)

To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / Can Someone Miss Their Period For 2 Mths & Nt Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
lets wish all the Ladies that are working Tirelessly to put things in order for her family to have a Unique Xmass Celebration, (terms of Cooking, Frying, Cleaming, Decorating etc) we say More power to your elbows.

Say somthing sweet to them.
Re: To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Well done Mama Okiki, God ll strengthbless you
Re: To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period by bmasz(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
I've got nothing to say. I've not eaten since morning. I dont know if any1 cares, i de hung. Last year I didn't eat on 25th but here i'm hale and healthy. This year my csta has started my fast on 24th. May God bless her and keep her to see me feed her.
Re: To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
bmasz: I've got nothing to say. I've not eaten since morning. I dont know if any1 cares, i de hung. Last year I didn't eat on 25th but here i'm hale and healthy. This year my csta has started my fast on 24th. May God bless her and keep her to see me feed her.

so touching. But do i wish u Merry Xmas or fasting Xmas?
Re: To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2012
Lol,for me my mom cleaned the house,i cooked jollof rice and prepared coastlor,my sister boiled and fried turkey and my brother baked cake.and decorated the house while my dad was watching t.v.as soon as we were all done,i went to sleep,my mom joined my dad to watch tv and my siblings went to visit their friends,by the time i woke up,the food was all gone,they claimed so many visitors came and ate all the food so i ended up eating the cake my brother baked,jisted and all.lol
Re: To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
cool tongue
kulyie: Lol,for me my mom cleaned the house,i cooked jollof rice and prepared coastlor,my sister boiled and fried turkey and my brother baked cake.and decorated the house while my dad was watching t.v.as soon as we were all done,i went to sleep,my mom joined my dad to watch tv and my siblings went to visit their friends,by the time i woke up,the food was all gone,they claimed so many visitors came and ate all the food so i ended up eating the cake my brother baked,jisted and all.lol

grin
kulyie: Lol,for me my mom cleaned the house,i cooked jollof rice and prepared coastlor,my sister boiled and fried turkey and my brother baked cake.and decorated the house while my dad was watching t.v.as soon as we were all done,i went to sleep,my mom joined my dad to watch tv and my siblings went to visit their friends,by the time i woke up,the food was all gone,they claimed so many visitors came and ate all the food so i ended up eating the cake my brother baked,jisted and all.lol

eyea, sowie, wait 4 next year
Re: To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
wazlee: cool tongue

grin

eyea, sowie, wait 4 next year
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy ok,thanks,i will
Re: To All The Ladies That Are Hardworking In This Xmass Period by Callotti: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks to the caterers and decorators who helped me put my gig together.
I will pay ANY amount than go through the stress of playing 'SUPER WOMAN'!
I nor wan 'age' like some old cargos! cheesy

I don pass the stage wey I go dey stand for kitchen or climb ladder.

Any barry wey no like am. . .should feel free to escape through any window, or chimney! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Say A Prayer For Me. / Share Your Experience As The Only Girl In Your Family / Teaching Your Kids To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.