Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,908 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. (8601 Views)

Dear Politicalanders & Friends; I have Started Accepting Christmas Gifts:) / A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) / Less Anonymity: Is It Possible For Nairalanders To Stop Being Aliens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
@HumbledbYgrace: You'll get a new necklace, made by my sister.
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by k2039: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: wat m I getting for christmas?

[color=soyouquotedme]You mean next year, because as far as k2039 is concerned gifts are meant to be dished out on the 25th and boxed out on the 26th.

Besides I already gave you a gift yesterday, view my earlier post on this thread.
[/color]
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]The bolded is too harsh on a human [/color]

I mean it she's the only one on this earth I HATE.... I say what I mean and I'm not taking it back!

Have you seen her post where she wished all her kids dead before the new year and not me? So please don't judge me, let God do that kay?
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
For Sniperinadiaper: I'll give u a diaper and an M-16 rifle.
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
CFCfan: @HumbledbYgrace: You'll get a new necklace, made by my sister.
I hope its not a rope to strangle me
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by k2039: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

I mean it she's the only one on this earth I HATE.... I say what I mean and I'm not taking it back!

Have you seen her post where she wished all her kids dead before the new year and not me? So please don't judge me, let God do that kay?

[color=soyouquotedme]I never judged you, my sisters are barristers, they are in the position to do that.

I have not seen the post, I will check for it though, probably sarcasm or joke, it depends on the tone of the post.

I will check the post though.
[/color]
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I hope its not a rope to strangle me

No, it won't strangle you.
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039:

Humbledbygrace: deep kiss and 7 habits of highly effective leader pdf.
like sheriously

*faints*

On a serious note u owe me da book
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]I never judged you, my sisters are barristers, they are in the position to do that.

I have not seen the post, I will check for it though, probably sarcasm or joke, it depends on the tone of the post.

I will check the post though.
[/color]

You sounded like it and I don't give a hoot what you think!

And it's never sarcasm between the two of us just so you know ! so don't give me that ' it's just a joke crap!'
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
CFCfan:

No, it won't strangle you.
thanks make sure its it has diamonds grin
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by sigmundfreud(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
uhm why are u sharing my gift with someone else?? *angry*
There is love in sharing!
Thanks for the gift HBG...
HBG: All expense paid trip to Nigeria...call me when u get to the airport.
Sizzle: ipad 3...
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by k2039: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

You sounded like it and I don't give a hoot what you think!

And it's never sarcasm between the two of us just so you know ! so don't give me that ' it's just a joke crap!'

[color=soyouquotedme]Basically from your post, I dont necessarily have to view Callotti's post to know what's wrong.

Relax, this is a faceless forum(though some of us have decided to come out with our face), you don't have to take thinngs too personal.

Work more on seeking to understand the other person before you react and respond. Read the tone behind his post.

The simple truth is just that you misunderstood my intent initially, everything that transpired between both of us on this thread before this post wasn't really something I took serious.

Hating someone on a faceless forum is pointless, some people just try to be stupid to generate traffic on the user name, you can't hate them until you meeet them in a real life situation.

By the way it's better and more preferable to ignore someone than hating the person.
[/color]
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by k2039: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: like sheriously

*faints*

On a serious note u owe me da book
[color=soyouquotedme]That's one book you need to read to understand why I'm robotic in real life situation [/color]
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: thanks make sure its it has diamonds grin

Noted!
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]Basically from your post, I dont necessarily have to view Callotti's post to know what's wrong.

Relax, this is a faceless forum(though some of us have decided to come out with our face), you don't have to take thinngs too personal.

Work more on seeking to understand the other person before you react and respond. Read the tone behind his post.

The simple truth is just that you misunderstood my intent initially, everything that transpired between both of us on this thread before this post wasn't really something I took serious.

Hating someone on a faceless forum is pointless, some people just try to be stupid to generate traffic on the user name, you can't hate them until you meeet them in a real life situation.

By the way it's better and more preferable to ignore someone than hating the person.
[/color]

Bravo!!! Good deductions !! NOT

I'm not taking anything personal ,just so you know I just have fun here and ofcourse I've had some serious topics I had to be serious and be objective .

I just don't like making excuses for a grown a$$ adult , that's what you did and ticked me off.

I HATE HATE HATE her if that word is making you sick then don't look my way! Period!

And don't tell me how to handle a psychotic person ....... I have 7 houses full of them that I oversee full staffed 24/7 wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by k2039: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

I'm not taking anything personal ,just so you know I just have fun here and ofcourse I've had some serious topics I had to be serious and be objective .

I just don't like making excuses for a grown a$$ adult , that's what you did and ticked me off.

I HATE HATE HATE her if that word is making you sick then don't look my way! Period!

And don't tell me how to handle a psychotic person ....... I have 7 houses full of them that I oversee full staffed 24/7 wink

[color=soyouquotedme]*sighs* [/color]
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Mallow: 2:42am On Dec 27, 2012
jidegirl12:

Gbam.
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 27, 2012
Eze Promoe: Idemili is in Anambra state, it is divided into North and South and they are known to put sh were h or r supposed to be e.g Shinne, asha (market), ishe (thing) etc.

Really? I didn't know. That's how my mom says it, so I copied her lol.

CFCfan: Ogugua: A ticket to Flavour's concert, and a bear hug.

You get a bear hug back! And those tickets... are they VIP? Lol.
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 27, 2012
^^
They are VIP tickets for 2.
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 27, 2012
Ahh. Come join me then. cool
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 27, 2012
ogugua88: Ahh. Come join me then. cool
When are u available? cool
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2012
sigmundfreud:
There is love in sharing!
Thanks for the gift HBG...
HBG: All expense paid trip to Nigeria...call me when u get to the airport.
that day I think would be Rapture day....

Thanks for the gift,been trying to call ur number but it looks like u gave me the wrong number.

cry
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]That's one book you need to read to understand why I'm robotic in real life situation [/color]

I need to understand u
So how many pages is it?
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by k2039: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

I need to understand u
So how many pages is it?

[color=soyouquotedme]Not up to 200pages but approximately 200 [/color]
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Callotti: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]@jidegirl12 and Callotti.

If you guys need a boxing ring, I can help with one, I will even volunteer to preside over the match.
[/color]

Not innarestid!
Thread unfollowed! kiss
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by UjSizzle(f): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2012
K2039, stay out of the cat fight will ya? We still like ur head where it is.

Siggy thanks for the iPad smiley

CFC shoes are a girls best friend kiss
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2012
uj_sizzle: K2039, stay out of the cat fight will ya? We still like ur head where it is.

*returns the favor* kiss
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]Not up to 200pages but approximately 200 [/color]
I await for the email with pespiration
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by k2039: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2012
uj_sizzle: K2039, stay out of the cat fight will ya? We still like ur head where it is.

[color=soyouquotedme]In a boxing match, the referee is liable to get punched. More reason why the referee has to be a gangstergringringringringrin [/color]
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]In a boxing match, the referee is liable to get punched. More reason why the referee has to be a gangstergringringringringrin [/color]
Gangsta shocked
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by sigmundfreud(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: that day I think would be Rapture day....

Thanks for the gift,been trying to call ur number but it looks like u gave me the wrong number.

cry
Am sure you heard ' the number you are trying to call is not available at the moment, pls try again later. Thank you'
...just follow the the instruction.
Re: Christmas Gifts for Nairalanders. by alleviate2002us(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
By way of giving to Ceasar what is due to him ....some peeps would have appreciated Alomo or Ijebu garri...

pls lets share these xmas gifts to all, even those far and wide....atleast all those our plenty contestants deserve loads of gifts ....abi!..dou Itsmodella seems to have got loads of 'em already.

meanwhile am toasting some recharge cards (Mtn) for the fastest fingers and hope some other peeps follow suite or even do better.

share the love ooo!!....not just the pics(big-big pics) and words of mouth....LMAO...also share the Alomo and Garri

NB- I didn't know you guyz(@OP) loved Seun so much that he was given a Boxers....Lol...am guessing its a well tushed and blinged boxers....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Highways To Get Surveillance Cameras / Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers / When Runs Girls Gets To Dubai ( PIC )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.