Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers (8479 Views)

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report / 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by BigShishi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2006
It's so funny but it's a shame this site is just a sorry excuse for a bunch of teenage, bored and extremely insecure teenagers to vent their frustration and express themselves by being senselessly horrible, harsh; and attacking anyone/anything which threatens their every insecurities,

I tried to be mature, though extremely humorous at first, hoping to come to terms with the sheer babaric and animalistic behaviours which you all displayed on your posts, then i stooped low to your degenerate level by also attacking you verbally but let the truth be told, i'm way older than you little popcorns and i have a responsibility of projecting a good image of nigerians by being a civilised, respectable and a dignified Nigerian citizen.

I do indeed apologise to all members of this forum if my posts have insulted, disgusted or seriously disturbed anyone, I mean no harm, GO AHEAD KIDS, HAVE FUN CUSSING YOURSELVES NOW,
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2006
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2006
Lmao tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by SvS(f): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2006
CRAYOLA:

, i'm way older than you little popcorns and i have a responsibility of projecting a good image of nigerians by being a civilised, respectable and a dignified Nigerian citizen.

and how old r u may i ask?
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by LiquidMind(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2006
True word CRAYOLA
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2006
yeah i was like is this guy really his age, wel its all good.its part of life,
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by bluenubian(f): 1:09am On Jun 15, 2006
@crayola
u have to respect others to be respected

do not say people here are immature cause they were only dancing to your tune, u claim others are immature but 75 % of your post is not jus immature but pure jargons. your apology is accepted by the ones u crossed, not me cause i wasnt a least bit offended. and if u are offended i apologise on their behalf
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by shawna(f): 1:13am On Jun 15, 2006
@crayola
add oldglory to dat list of yours wink lol
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by debosky(m): 1:17am On Jun 15, 2006
so much for crayola's claim of being 'older'. where did all the dissing happen anyway?

hey shawna, what part of BC are u @? i'm in vancouver
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by bluenubian(f): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2006
diddy efani and rhodalyn shud not be on that list, they are one of the most mature people on this site, be aware there are times rhodalyn have wanned people and laughed off insults thrown at her, yet they keep bringing it on, what else do u expect one to do at a time like that but defend oneself
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2006
i tried holding maself but let me just say something den back off cuzz i aint got your time.

since i have been going through threads on Nairaland, i havent seen u make any sensible comment, not even one.

i only see you in romance talking shiit or in the games section rottening your brains away or in offtopic disgracing yourself and exibiting your stupidity.

you are here saying mature mature, do u think that it is age that makes u mature huh? u say non-sense with your mouth, fake your id. talk nasty disgusting stuff and open ridiculous childish threads and you open your stinking hallow to say we are immature.

now listen here and listen carefull u bloody ingrate. that u see me here doesnt mean i don't have my levels or i don't have anything to do. unlike u, im a self made kidd, 19 years and i rap with people way older dan me and dey enjoy everytime i spend with them cuzz i don't talk like a child. there is time for everything and if the time for joke comes and i joke and u see it as being immature, den check your empty skull cuzz u might be d one that is immature.

i can't imagine d kind of rustic primal that will open a thread just to say what u foolishly opened this thread to say. i really don't blame your disgusting shameless ass. meet me outside and say what u just said and see if i wont forget a bottle in your stinking stomach.

expired human, before u get respect u have to earn it and being disgusting wont get u a damn respect. stop your foolish bickering and grow up. apology of a human being.

this is d only post i will make on this ridiculous thread. u wont get a word from me again. overgrown baby elephant.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by bluenubian(f): 1:23am On Jun 15, 2006
diddy i know u are pissed but i think he realizes that he acted stupidly but want to share the blame amongst everyone just so he doesnt feel bad, ignore him and forgive him, he apologized, some peple really dont exist in my book and that list is getting longer, add him to ur list too, and i apologized to him on everyone's behalf, lets move on, there are better thing to do on nairaland, than continue to feed this foolishness.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by diddy4(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2006
exactly what im going to do. im outta here.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by jgirl3: 2:07am On Jun 15, 2006
This thread needs to be closed. I mean, personally i don't have a problem with diddy, rhoda, efani or any other teenager on this thread. I think the normal thing for you to have done, being mature, is to tell them personally, not by opening a thread.

If you have a problem with them, ignoring them is an option. I don't see seun or any other person complaining and as far as i am concerned, maturity is not a thing of age, it is thing of the mind. To me, they are very mature and if not for the fact that i knew their ages and yours, i would have thought you were younger.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by ddizzle(f): 2:17am On Jun 15, 2006
diddy4:

i tried holding maself but let me just say something den back off cuzz i aint got your time.

since i have been going through threads on Nairaland, i havent seen u make any sensible comment, not even one.

i only see you in romance talking shiit or in the games section rottening your brains away or in offtopic disgracing yourself and exibiting your stupidity.

you are here saying mature mature, do u think that it is age that makes u mature huh? u say non-sense with yourmouth, fake your id. talk nasty disgusting stuff and open ridiculous childish threads and you open your stinking hallow to say we are immature.
now listen here and listen carefull u bloody ingrate. that u see me here doesnt mean i don't have my levels or i don't have anything to do. unlike u, im a self made kidd, 19 years and i rap with people way older dan me and dey enjoy everytime i spend with them cuzz i don't talk like a child. there is time for everything and if the time for joke comes and i joke and u see it as being immature, den check your empty skull cuzz u might be d one that is immature.

i can't imagine d kind of rustic primal that will open a thread just to say what u foolishly opened this thread to say. i really don't blame your disgusting shameless ass. meet me outside and say what u just said and see if i wont forget a bottle in your stinking stomach.

expired human, before u get respect u have to earn it and being disgusting wont get u a damn respect. stop your foolish bickering and grow up. apology of a human being.

this is d only post i will make on this ridiculous thread. u wont get a word from me again. overgrown baby elephant.
@ Diddy4T Darling theres no need to vex, brush ya shoulders off pa kiss

Yall 4geting a part our national anthem "PEACE AND UNITY" Lets avoid all these name callings and immature and mature arguments , we all are ourselves and if people can't except you for being u, den
BRUSH YA SHOULDERS off and continue your thing!!
Life is too short my people to "hate" one another oh!! Before you post anything on hating someone rememeber that you wont want that to be the last thing you said to them before they died!! I'm not cursing anyone oh!! DNT GET ME WRONG!! I'm just saying lets all be one happy Nairaland Family!!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by aloib(f): 2:20am On Jun 15, 2006
awww, that was cool gurl, i just realized this is a forum, its not that its our real life or somethn, but this stuffs should be minimized like cursing people using swear words on people and stuffs like that, anyways to anyone i hurt or pissed off, i'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ma bad, rhodalyn, 2 cants and everyone else, i'm so sorry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by ddizzle(f): 2:23am On Jun 15, 2006
Thanx ma **hug**
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by 2cantango(f): 5:35am On Jun 15, 2006
aloib:

awww, that was cool girl, i just realized this is a forum, its not that its our real life or somethn, but this stuffs should be minimized like cursing people using swear words on people and stuffs like that, anyways to anyone i hurt or pissed off, i'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ma bad, rhodalyn, 2 cants and everyone else, i'm so sorry

We're cool hun - today is a new day wink
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by DaHitler(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2006
Wow, I didn't make the list. cool
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2006
@blue cheesy

missing ya kiss kiss kiss

@diddy

that was loadz! cheesy kiss kiss

I Understand ya diddy, but there's absolutely no need to get Urself all worked Up over Some lame shxt. kiss kiss

Obviously he just made an @$$hole of himself and thats his beef to deal with. Soooo gentlemanly of him! >> Sarcasm<<<
and mind U Shishi, U Can Call Us whatever name U want Cuz i certainly do not give a f^^k!!
Infact that is actually ma back Case, there's nothing and i repeat absolutely nothing i take serious on nl So if U f^^king decide to act Sooooooooo ''mature'' as U Call it and Create this shitty topic then i Guess U deserve a round of applause >>> Sarcasm<<<

[move][/move]

and just get this Clear, Could U keep ma name Outta ya mouth?? and Outta ya threads?? it disgust's me!

this is Such a dumb thread!!!!lame shxt, bull crap and pure nonsence and just as i said, it's ma back Case, i actually just laugh off when I come across people like U!!! Calling Urself mature and Saying to others they talk filthy shocked  shocked  shocked I think if there's anyone to make that Statement, it Certainly Shouldnt be U!! Shishi!!! nahhhhhhhhh definetely not U!! Cuz U're in no position and i repeat absolutely no position to Criticize on filthy post So just Shush it there!!!

I'm out of this shitty thread! talk to the hand!!!!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by kajad(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2006
Boys will be Boys
Girls will be Girls
If you do not want their insults, go to threads only men and women make contributions
Don’t go to topics like ‘how many rounds can you go’ and stuff like that.
Put up a thread like ‘What is the best way to shave beard and not get bumps’ and you will see them run. grin grin
But then life with only people your age will be boring.
That’s my take.
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2006
exactly!!!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by BigShishi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2006
Like i said Rhoda, i aint dissin anymore, it was kinda fun but its gettn reckless, u can still diss me but PLEASE just be cool wit eVe and stop pickn on her okay, PLEASE!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2006
like i said, talk to the hand Cuz the face isnt listening

!

yeah!! U bet, it was fun actually!!! and i hope U know that none of that shxt got to me!! and bout that b!cth of Urs tongue i aint picking on her! She's old enough to defend herself and Until she does, i aint gonna leave her esp when She Crosses ma path!

and U know Sumtin?? U might have been thinking Coming in would have made a diff but tell U what, it's made my hatred for here even[b] Stronger!!!![/b] tongue

talk to the hand Cuz the face isnt listening
!
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2006
HeY!!!! Shishi angry

Have U seen what U just Caused?? U just made ma lunch get burnt angry ma fries are burnt in the Oven! angry
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by 2cantango(f): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2006
Lol baby girl - am not going to ask you to share your lunch today tongue lipsrsealed

[move] cheesy kiss cheesy kiss cheesy kiss cheesy kiss cheesy [/move]
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by Rhodalyn(f): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2006
Uhh baby girl!

I just finished eating it tongue

[move] But U know it still wouldnt have given ya! tongue [/move]
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by thelma2(f): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2006
Darm! there's so much hate in this thread. SEUN do somtin fast b/4 nairaland becomes a war zone.

@CLAYOLA , you should know dis is a forum, there are diff people with diff personalities, you shouldn't expect things to go the way you want always. as they say

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kichen."

You can always avoid topics where they are. no need to diss

@Rhodalyn, what is 'tween u and eve? I thot you used to be friends? Lifes 2 short to live in hate. Pls forgive and forget. think 'bout it, will ya. ONE LOVE
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by SvS(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2006
thelma2:

Darm! there's so much hate in this thread. SEUN do somtin fast b/4 nairaland becomes a war zone.

@CLAYOLA , you should know this is a forum, there are diff people with diff personalities, you shouldn't expect things to go the way you want always. as they say

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kichen."

You can always avoid topics where they are. no need to diss

@Rhodalyn, what is 'tween u and eve? I thot you used to be friends? Lifes 2 short to live in hate. Please forgive and forget. think 'bout it, will ya. ONE LOVE
no one sed eve and rhoddy r fighting or r they?
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by bluenubian(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2006
believe me rhoda has no beef with eve, people that think that dont know the whole story
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by SvS(f): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2006
no one sed eve and rhoddy r fighting or r they?
Re: Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers by SvS(f): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2006
wel i hope threyre not,theyre bot nice girls smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

FG Declares Public Holidays On Dec 25th, 26th & January1st / Shocking Images Of Body Builders / How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.