Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Did Not Ber 9ice To Take Me Back--toni Payne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Not Ber 9ice To Take Me Back--toni Payne (751 Views)

Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Toni Payne Calls On 9ice To Clear The Air / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Ber 9ice To Take Me Back--toni Payne by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
IN THE RECENT INTERVIEW SHE GRANTED, TONI PAYNE, EX-WIFE OF 9ICE SAID SHE DID NOT BEG 9ICE TO TAKE HER BACK, SHE NEVER SLEPT WITH RUGGED MAN AND THAT SHE GOT TO KNOW OF 9ICE'S CHILDREN FROM ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE NEWSPAPER.
READ THE FULL INTERVIEW HERE; http://sussanneh..com

Re: I Did Not Ber 9ice To Take Me Back--toni Payne by raphroye: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
space reserved
Re: I Did Not Ber 9ice To Take Me Back--toni Payne by Eneze1(f): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Speaking out after all this while hmmmmm
Re: I Did Not Ber 9ice To Take Me Back--toni Payne by Airforce1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
I will stop buying 9ice's CD if he eventually take u back cuz u are nothing but a worthless w.h.o.re

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Covers Today's Woman Magazine (PHOTOS) / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her City People Award / Funke Akindele Shed Tears On Her Birthday, Says She Feels So Blessed At 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.