Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD - Career (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD (67964 Views)

How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / Tired With Ican Exams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by BINTILAYE101(m): 12:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Pidivine:
My problem with people here is that they either don't notify one of reception of sent files, or have the habit of nt passing it on. Only few do.

Pls, l need the soft copy of the IFRS. My email address is josephyinka@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by BINTILAYE101(m): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2013
Pls house, I also need the ifrs material too, thanks in anticipation.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Is there any for PE2? Thanks
Paulipopor:

You should start preparing if you've not started. There are ways to prepare. Read the below guide. I wish you all success.

http://paulipopor..com/2013/08/the-secrets-to-passing-ican-pe1-exams.html?m=1
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Alf_redd: Is there any for PE2? Thanks

Not yet sir/ma,
The truth is PE2 is much easier compared to PE1. The same strategies will work for PE2.
Cheers!
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Paulipopor:

Not yet sir/ma,
The truth is PE2 is much easier compared to PE1. The same strategies will work for PE2.
Cheers!
Easier?? Pray tell how? I'm really struggling.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by abedoyin: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls , can you tel how PE2 is more easier compared to PE1.....I'm Still on PE2,God help me....
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2013
PE2 IS NOT AS DIFFICULT AS PE1. HAVE U EVER ASKED WHY 1 PASS IN PE1 IS KEPT FOR U, WHILE 1 PASS IN PE11 IS SEEN AS BAD FAILURE AND U ARE ASKED TO START ALL OVER? BECOS THEY BELIEVE PE2 IS NOT TOO DIFFICULT FOR U TO PASS ONLY ONE COURSE.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Alf_redd:
Easier?? Pray tell how? I'm really struggling.

PE1 = FA/MA/AAA/IT
PE2 = FRE/SFM/PSA/ATAX

If you wrote your PE1 and passed FA&MA, you're more than 40% done with FRE/SFM! What is left? PSA/ATAX? Are you still asking?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
Paulipopor:

PE1 = FA/MA/AAA/IT
PE2 = FRE/SFM/PSA/ATAX

If you wrote your PE1 and passed FA&MA, you're more than 40% done with FRE/SFM! What is left? PSA/ATAX? Are you still asking?
Na God sha oooo
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by hayaorbah: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2013
Gud Morning all especially at pdivine pls I need u to tell me d best way to pass this ican exam preparing for Nov diet I received lectures at ican accredited tuition house but still scared of the exam, scared to read all d bulky handouts given to us I need a strategy to pass this. Pls I nid advice from u all. My email address topsy4real7000@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by africo13610(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2013
plz guys i need someone to send me Ican materials from ATS3 to pe2..........someone shuld plz send it to africo007@gmail.com
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
hayaorbah: Gud Morning all especially at pdivine pls I need u to tell me d best way to pass this ican exam preparing for Nov diet I received lectures at ican accredited tuition house but still scared of the exam, scared to read all d bulky handouts given to us I need a strategy to pass this. Pls I nid advice from u all. My email address topsy4real7000@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

http://paulipopor..com/2013/08/the-secrets-to-passing-ican-pe1-exams.html?m=1
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pidivine:
Na God sha oooo

The God factor is constant (k)!!!
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
hayaorbah: Gud Morning all especially at pdivine pls I need u to tell me d best way to pass this ican exam preparing for Nov diet I received lectures at ican accredited tuition house but still scared of the exam, scared to read all d bulky handouts given to us I need a strategy to pass this. Pls I nid advice from u all. My email address topsy4real7000@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

1-Thank God u're attending a tutorial class,though nt a must nd nt a guarantee to passing ACA exams-
2- d fear of failing ICAN exams,is d beginning of failing d exams-put d fear of failure aside if u must pass it.
3-u nid 50 out of 100 marks 2 hav a pass nd nt 100 marks-try nd get at least 25 marks in obj and short answer and if u can get 30 marks on theory u are very gud to go-
4- i recommend that u hv WYSE Q&A and PATHFINDER-so that u'll hv a better clue on hw 2 handle the technicalities of ICAN exams
5-now dat exam is nearby pay less attention on ICAN PACKS AND MORE ATTENTION 2 pass questns.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 5:41am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy new month to you all
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by naijarazzi: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
I want to start preparing for may diet 2014. Wil b startin from foundation. I need a link where I can download business law study pack. Plz, help me out peeps. Or who can plz send me a soft copy copy of business law (foundation)
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote author=]I want to start preparing for may diet 2014. Wil b startin from foundation. I need a link where I can download business law study pack. Plz, help me out peeps. Or who can plz send me a soft copy copy of business law (foundation)[/quote]Welcome to the world of Accountant!, There is no particular e-book on Business Law for Professional Students on ICAN website, but people do use the Accounting Technician BUSINESS LAW study pack because it covers more than average of the syllabus.
Here is the link to the ATSWA Business Law study pack.
http://www.icanig.org/documents/ATSWA_BUSINESS_LAW.pdf
Better still, you can go ahead to there website and download any materials that might interest you.
Obviously, you don't have accounting background. Wishing you the very best in the persuit.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by naijarazzi: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2013
Dekins88: Welcome to the world of Accountant!, There is no particular e-book on Business Law for Professional Students on ICAN website, but people do use the Accounting Technician BUSINESS LAW study pack because it covers more than average of the syllabus.
Here is the link to the ATSWA Business Law study pack.
http://www.icanig.org/documents/ATSWA_BUSINESS_LAW.pdf
Better still, you can go ahead to there website and download any materials that might interest you.
Obviously, you don't have accounting background. Wishing you the very best in the persuit.

Wow! Thanks for d kind words. I really appreciate sir. I hav a degree in economics. Bak in high skul, i hav always wanted to write ican. I felt dis is d right time tho
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=]

Wow! Thanks for d kind words. I really appreciate sir. I hav a degree in economics. Bak in high skul, i hav always wanted to write ican. I felt dis is d right time tho[/quote]Good initiative. The stress indeed worth it, Btw, am still an undergraduate oooo, still working very hard to be a bigger boy like you sir.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 05, 2013
Good day good people, I am a trained Electrical Engineer(B.Tech) but I work in a bank.

I wanna start ICAN and I have gathered I will start from foundation level.

This is all I know and there seems to be so much information out there that it becomes pretty difficult to decide which is right.

I would love any of the experienced guys to

1. Break the process leading to becoming a chattered accountant I.e passing PE2 from FOUNDATION level for me.

2. I need links where I can download the syllabus and course contents or phone numbers and addresses of people who could provide me with these even at a price in Lagos.

Thank you good people.

(Please any other info that will be of help is also welcomed, thanks).
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Guitarlife: Good day good people, I am a trained Electrical Engineer(B.Tech) but I work in a bank.

This is all I know and there seems to be so much information out there that it becomes pretty difficult to decide which is right.

1. Break the process leading to becoming a chattered accountant I.e passing PE2 from FOUNDATION level for me.

2. I need links where I can download the syllabus and course contents or phone numbers and addresses of people who could provide me with these even at a price in Lagos.

Thank you good people.

1- You'll write 3 courses in Foundation, 4 courses each from intermediate to PE11- Total is 15 courses- The beauty of it is progress in this stages gives u an edge over non ICAN STUDENT- for more info visit ICAN SITE to download syllabus and e-books- best wis
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Guitarlife: Good day good people, I am a trained Electrical Engineer(B.Tech) but I work in a bank.

Thank you good people.

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by deancity1: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=fatito1]
pidivine....pls, hav been xpectin d material (IFRS) u promis to send to my mail (fatito2008@yahoo.com). please i need it too. mydeen4real@yahoo.com. thanks n God bless
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pidivine:
1- You'll write 3 courses in Foundation, 4 courses each from intermediate to PE11- Total is 15 courses- The beauty of it is progress in this stages gives u an edge over non ICAN STUDENT- for more info visit ICAN SITE to download syllabus and e-books- best wis
Thank you for responding. I have been to the ICAN website but what I saw was pretty overwhelming.

Could you please try to post the links for the different stages here so I don't go studying the wrong materials ?

Thanks.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=deancity1][/quote]
pls later in d evevening
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Guitarlife: Thank you for responding. I have been to the ICAN website but what I saw was pretty overwhelming.

Could you please try to post the links for the different stages here so I don't go studying the wrong materials ?

Thanks.
download the syllabus here: www.icanig.org/documents/psyllabus.pdf

to download study packs: www.icanig.org/documents - All the best.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=deancity1][/quote]
have u got it?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pidivine:
have u got it?
Thanks so much.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Guitarlife: Thanks so much.

you're welcome
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=]I want to start preparing for may diet 2014. Wil b startin from foundation. I need a link where I can download business law study pack. Plz, help me out peeps. Or who can plz send me a soft copy copy of business law (foundation)[/quote]
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by adubam(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
November 1, is the deadline for exam fee. Hurry up folks.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by deancity1: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pidivine:
have u got it?
i've checked my mailbox, but stil dnt see ur msg

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.