Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD (67863 Views)

How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / Tired With Ican Exams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ican result is out officially offline only. Hopefully by 2mao the online version will be released. I checked for 2people today. Cheers!
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by olumaxi(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
I just recievd a text congratulatin me on my suces of d last nov diet xam..pls,wea can i check d result online?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Eazeee(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
Paulipopor: Ican result is out officially offline only. Hopefully by 2mao the online version will be released. I checked for 2people today. Cheers!

can u help me check mine?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Eazee-e:

can u help me check mine?
08084583633, 07039273148, 08166272745, 07054027775, 08175915235 call any of the numbers above. Ajsilicon.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by heed101(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Anybody that wants 2 sell his/her packs shld PM me asap. Thanks, PE 2 to b precise
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Remii(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Is there any good preparatory center around Lekki Ikoyi VI axis? Please help with info
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by olumaxi(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
olumaxi: I just recievd a text congratulatin me on my suces of d last nov diet xam..pls,wea can i check d result online?
whoelse got d text pls?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by tinu16(f): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
Congrats to the ICAN students that made the whole subjects and the awaiting ACA members, wish you more success. The others with references should not relent in their efforts because at the end of the day,its worth it. Cheers.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Drdreluv: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
House abeg oh i wanna start hw much will cost ♍Ƹ̴ in total plus reg and everything
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by cynthiasmart(f): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
I WANT TO REGISTER THIS YEAR. HOW CAN I DO ABOUT IT?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
cynthiasmart: I WANT TO REGISTER THIS YEAR. HOW CAN I DO ABOUT IT?
Go to ICAN office close to where you reside and make enquiries.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Drdreluv: House abeg oh i wanna start hw much will cost ♍Ƹ̴ in total plus reg and everything
If its PEI rough estimate as at last diet was:
Registration #7000
Exemption: #42000 minus bank charges
Development fee: #2000
Subscription: #2000 minus charges
Exam fee: #39200 minus charges
4txt books: #12000
tutorial class optional : #40000
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by princebabados: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
I can categorically confirm to you all dat our result has been released,not online though,chek urs at any recognised tuition house nearest to you.all the best to all my professional colleagues,speed n accuracy is d watchword..
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by manzo2k6(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
Am I d only one that hasn't gotten any txt? Tension rising.......
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by idmoore(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hello propose Chartered Accountants the ICAN result is out this afternoon 17th after the council meeting for the 1st of the year, i am a staff of the institute, majority of the P.E 1 had reference in Mgt and FA, cos 75% of the students had references and majority of the intermediate passed u guys at Lagos can check the victoria Island office at 16 Idowu Taylor Str, V.l or our Ebute meta office at 82, Muritala Muh. Way Ebute meta.
Tope 08020776926
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
idmoore: Hello propose Chartered Accountants the ICAN result is out this afternoon 17th after the council meeting for the 1st of the year, i am a staff of the institute, majority of the P.E 1 had reference in Mgt and FA, cos 75% of the students had references and majority of the intermediate passed u guys at Lagos can check the victoria Island office at 16 Idowu Taylor Str, V.l or our Ebute meta office at 82, Muritala Muh. Way Ebute meta.
Tope 08020776926
When will it be online?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by idmoore(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dont knw yet buh i tink by this weekend it wil be online at least by Monday u can to check.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by manzo2k6(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
@idmoore, any info on PE II results?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by luvola(m): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2013
pls peeps i heard the excemption fees for we b.sc holder of accounting is now 50k against the old fee of 41k ..hw true peeps?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ebicon(f): 12:28am On Jan 18, 2013
Pls who wrote the Nov foundation exam,need to get some information asap
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 3:51am On Jan 18, 2013
ebicon: Pls who wrote the Nov foundation exam,need to get some information asap
what exactly do you need?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by dolwellyahoo: 5:11am On Jan 18, 2013
Hello guys, I want to register for ican this year, I have a degree in accounting. Please can someone tell me how to go about it?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2013
Olaitan89: Heard the result is coming out this week because lectures have started in some tuition centres
pls where can i attend tutorial on ICAN,some 1 sud educate me on dat
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by OMITAF: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2013
manzo2k6: Dnt be angry bro. I've not qualified yet but I've heard its worth it. Good things come to those who wait. E go better my brother!
Really is it worth it?
What about ACCA
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2013
OMITAF:
Really is it worth it?
What about ACCA
ICAN will give you what ACCA will give you and more. I solicit that ACCA holders should start from foundation level as their entry point in ICAN EXAMS.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2013
dolwell@yahoo:
Hello guys, I want to register for ican this year, I have a degree in accounting. Please can someone tell me how to go about it?
Go to ICAN office close to you for info. U can check my previous posts.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by MuNeme(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2013
I also passed my final papers and you cant imagine the joy....coinciding with my birthday yesterday..
for those that had reference in some or all the papers, believe me, the stress is worth it. Do not give up! Dust your study pack and get ready for the next diet.
For new prospects looking for guidance, just walk into any tuition centre and you will be guided appropriately.
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ebicon(f): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2013
Paulipopor:
what exactly do you need?
I want to study on my own, so I need info on good text book for biz law and company law,then I didn't get the study pack for the biz and company law too.so can you be of help.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by meetgaya: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2013
chummygirl: i wish all those that wrote the november 2012 diet success. Am really waiting for the results oooo.
Amen my sister
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by JahMan1: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2013
Pidivine:
ICAN will give you what ACCA will give you and more. I solicit that ACCA holders should start from foundation level as their entry point in ICAN EXAMS.

Ridiculous!
Can you give me reasons why you want to deceive this fellow?
ACCA members get automatic membership in ICAN without writing any exams for those who need national certification so badly that they can accept to be exploited N300k for nothing.
ICAN members write atleast 4 papers before becoming ACCA.
ICAN is only recognised in Nigeria and maybe some W/African countries,but ACCA is recognised in Nigeria,Africa,the whole Europe,Asia,and the Americas.
ACCA finalists can write a research project and get a degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University,please where can ICAN give you such? To be fair to them I learnt they are working out something with Babcock University.
ACCA members get waivers of upto 4 courses in MBA and MSC programmes with schools like Edinburgh Business School of Heriot-Watt University,Oxford Brooks University,London School of Business & Finance,etc.
The benefits for being an ACCA is endless.
Please do not mislead anybody.If you have chosen ICAN,that is good for you and very rewarding,atleast in Nigeria.Don't make such erronous comparisons.
Thank you.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by luckyademi: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2013
ACA at last after attempting d final stage 3times. All thanks to Almighty Jehovah 4 helping me to achieve dis fit.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by oxygen25: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2013
Please, when is the result going to be online?

By the way, those that sat for P.E 1, are they sent messages too by centres?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.