Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 (11732 Views)

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos / Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians / How To Secure Business Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 28, 2012
Vision2017: Your advise is duely noted. I believe I have made known to you all there is to offer you should you choose to invest in filming bnusiness.
I do anticipate to hear from you soonest. Thanks.

i had be very grateful if you choose to invest through me in filming business and would work hard to justify the trust imposed on me with dilligence, accountability and transparency.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by uboma(m): 5:33am On Dec 28, 2012
TheCongo:

Very good question.
I don't understand why OP is asking if you are for real.

U got it wrong there! The op wasn't refering to me but it was his response to someone who asked if he is for real.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 5:37am On Dec 28, 2012
server123:

Interesting.I will check you out as well.
Second on my list aside the 1st wheatbread seller though others are under consideration as well.

"Advertisement especialy via online through social media is the best for now as it is the livewire of any successful business" which I can see that you understand.

Thumbs up...

Vision2017 is on my list as well but I'm still seeing his offer in term of returns still not worth the deal but still considering it though.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by uboma(m): 5:38am On Dec 28, 2012
server123:

After agreeing,we will need to see one on one with everything legally documented with the help of a professional legal practitioner already on ground though.
The cash will likely not be paid into personal account but corporate account will be better which makes it corporate and easy to deal with if eventually there is the unexpected but God forbid because my prayer for the person is to be successful with it.
Okay?

Now i do. I will follow ur thread with keen interest. Pls update us regularly so that potential investors can learn. All the best in ur endeavours.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2012
uboma:

Now i do. I will follow ur thread with keen interest. Pls update us regularly so that potential investors can learn. All the best in ur endeavours.

Ok...
This thread will be of great benefit to every business showing interest in here as might just be picked up by other potential investors as not every business here will qualify for mine.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2012
server123:
Vision2017 is on my list as well but I'm still seeing his offer in term of returns still not worth the deal but still considering it though.
tnx for your prompt responds. I believe business is all about negotiations. I gave your opinion a second thought and I had come with an offer to make you an associate producer in the film. Like I said, the film isn't out in the market as we plan doing so this january and so the editor can still have you designated as the associate producer.
No doubt, filming is a very lucrative business and with you as an associate producer, we can reach an agreement on sharing basis for the profits. Also, you'll get to have real insights as to how the business turn-over progresses since you won't be left in the dark and if impressed by our sales records and ROI after a year, you will then have to decide on whether to continue with us in the production of another movie or not. In order not to over exaggerate sales target, we're targetting sales of 200,000 copies by end of 2014 at a hundred naira per copy since we will be selling directly to the audience. We can do the maths on that to see what every party stands to gain. Truely I want to make money, but I am not the greedy type.
No doubt, the poorest and ill-produced movie sales far beyound 200,000 copies over its life span but I have learnt that in business, we need to make provision for uncertainties. Once you have a clear cut view on risk management in business, then you have got an edge in it.
I am not suppose to be telling you this though but even when you haven't invested yet, I have already done risk assessment on your investment and should there be any eventualities then the cable TV scattered across the big cities like Lagos will have my copywright sold to them. So far, we have abt 8 of them and each of them buys nothing below half a million. We can do the maths on that too.
For benefit of doubt, if you reside in Lagos, please walk into Galaxy TV at Allen avenue in Ikeja and tell them you have a yet-to-be released english nollywood movie and bargain with them on the sales to confirm my early assertion. This is not to mention the giant of them all, AFRICA MAGIC and a host of others.
I don't know how best to convince you anymore than this. If truely you are convinced we can make something for ourselves in this deal and you find me worthy partnering with me, then we can together commence the mass-dubbing of the film and purchase the mini-bus and sound systems.
I am sure you'll be marvelled when you get a glimpse at me cause I am recent graduate and going by the Nigerian factor couldn't have attained this much today. Aside that, a reliable family relative can guarantee me if you so wish. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Oscar Ugboh
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by delaruh(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2012
I am into catfish business basically the production of fingerlings and juvenile but I have an extension for grow out(table size),in my nursery ponds is 4concrete pond of 6 by 6 ft and 5 concrete pond of 6. By 12ft and my extension is 10 concrete pond of about 8ft by 10ft and make a total of 19ponds....I need a million naira for expansion and I can make monthly payment of 5% as interest
Contact me via my email davidpinion11@yahoo.com
Bb pin:27603E64
Phone number 08168686345
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2012
server123:

I hope that you are considering me as well.

Thanks.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by TokyoBulls(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2012
We are into distribution of fast moving consumer goods and we have over 8 years of real experience. Our turn-around time is (at most) a week for the capital and we will return your capital (at most) a month after getting notice of interest for withdrawal. You will get N200,000 monthly on the N2,000,000 payable on the 2nd working day of the following month immediately after our end of month reconciliation. We have a registered limited liability company and a company lawyer to engage your legal counsel in drafting the agreement/contracts. You (or your representatives) will be required to visit our warehouse and you will be given contacts of investors that we have done business with in the past.

Also we can visit our suppliers together and you will see the selling vans and employees. You can also pay directly into the suppliers accounts and have access to the company's transactions and sales records.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by yamakuza: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dragons' Den or Shark Tank?

about time too ...
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Jbrain88: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
I jst need 500k to become a sub-distributor 4 promassidor(cowbell product),hw can i register with CAC company.and how to go for the loan.thanks.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by durtman: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2012
im into delivery,logistics and haulage got a 12.5tonne truck already in use but need a 3.5tonne lutton van that cost between 850-900k just to improve my business ,meet all ur criteria and can guranty commission of 10,000naira every month.pls consider as ive been looking for dis kind of opportunity.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by ajadek(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
server123: Updated:
On a serious note,N2,000000 in cash is available to assist your business this 2013 without collateral but what you need to get this cash are:
1.Business Name Registration with CAC
2.Corporate account and
3.Probably a blog or website or business that you are already into

With the N2,000000 given to you,
how much can you be returning as commission MONTHLY?

Note:Keep showing your interests as this is real 100% guaranteed.
For security reason(s)I will remain anonymous i.e without dropping any of my contacts for now until the lucky one(s) picked.
This is a new way of taking your business to the next level come 2013 and beyond.

Keep posting your interest in here as I keep updating while final decision on business or businesses selected will be announced on 31th of December of this month.
I`m MD/CEO jadeks world of business ventures ltd and president of elyon grassroots empowerment foundation all register with cac,I list a filling station in oyo with that 2m I can be giving you 10% every month.08057946358
Best of luck and to your success
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Tolo2: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
This is a good post and I have all it takes if this is real.
1. My business name is registered with CAC in 2011. Details and copy of documents can be provided.
2. I have a website and have a business I'm currently running.
3. With 2m investment, I can deliver 150,000 per month comfortably, but if you want to stretch me, I can deliver 250,000 per month guaranteed.
4. I have a corporate account with Skye bank

08058488856 or 08038396079 or tosseteglobal@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Tolo2: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
If I get picked for this, it will be an answered prayer. I'm a passionate investor and seriously in need of capital to grow my business to the level I desire. Presently, I have investors who are paid 10% interest on capital per month, on the 30th of each month. And we have never defaulted. Details will be provided and you can meet them one on one.

I'm into forex trading and work in a bank. With enough capital, my plan is to resign in June 2013 and go full time into my forex trading. This is to enable me work from home, earn more income, be my own boss, and most importantly, give better attention to my 2 children.

So, if I'm able to pay my investors 10% profit per month, trading part-time with just few hours in a day and without the use of robots, It is clear that I can pay up to 20% per month if I go full time.

I'll be glad if considered.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by lomzy1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
server123:

Interesting.I will check you out as well.
Second on my list aside the 1st wheatbread seller though others are under consideration as well.

"Advertisement especialy via online through social media is the best for now as it is the livewire of any successful business" which I can see that you understand.

Thumbs up...

Thanks.. I'l keep following the thread to know d conclusion. I hope u av my contact details.
Blink hair
www.fb.com/blinkhair
Bb pin: 3247C0DF
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by DigitalIdeas: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
If this is for Real, Bravo to You.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Tolo2: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
I hope to make your list.
You can check out my website at www.totaltrustinv.com and on Facebook @www.facebook.com/totaltrustinv

Please, my business needs this capital.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Lordwolfs: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
I will also need this type of loan urgently 2nd Jan 2013 btw 100k/500k.. And depending on the amount i can pay 50k on the 100k loan for next 6months before the 100k loan will be payed back.. Cos I'm sure dis wll work cos i have lots of business ideas that will bring in money quickly 08102034105.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Chinoanyi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
bro am intrested in d loan ow can i reach u, am into tourism development n oil n gas supply, i will prefer u drop ur mail id so i can mail u ow i operate, mine s so secured dat i dont need d cash 4rm u,wat i ned s LC , so ow do i reach u.

i ve a registered company wit a cooperate acct, no web site yet but i can create one if u want
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by cheyi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
nice one though.not sure hw seriuos you re .if yes,nice one and if not,dnt knw hw many innocent enterpreneurs ll fall for this and i guess i may be one of them.i ve pharmaceutical company registered wit cac and a co operate bank account.i deal wit pharmaceuticals and im a pharmacist.3% monthly returns nt a bad idea.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Aringon(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
Here is my website www.grandtopinternational.com.ng and the name of the name of the company is GRANDTOP International Limited, the type of our business is detailed on our website and I need the 2 million to start the importation of the FMCG from Israel and I will be supplying all the big stores like Park n Shop, Mega plaza, Game and shoprite and also the major retailers in Balogun ,Tradefair and Idumota markets.

I will be able to pay N250k per month without default, we are registered with cac, hv a corporate account. I look forward to hearing from thru my email thompson@grandtopinternational.com.ng

Thanks
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by abiola11: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
I'm into importation of motor spare part and vehicle from germany,sweden,i can gurrantee you 150k on 2million every month.
U can contact me on 08036035606.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by danberg: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2012
We are a successful West African-based company, involved in real estate, commodities [exporter/importer], travel & tour and money transfer.

We are registered in Nigeria, under the trade name; Hanana Global Link Ltd.

We do business in Benin Republic, Togo and Ghana and are registered in each of these countries under the same name.

Please visit our website for more information on what we do and for our contact details:

www.hananagloballink.com (copy and paste in browser)

We can sign an agreement with you to pay you N200,000.00 after every 30 business days, monthly. Your principal is returned at expiration of investment program. For earlier withdrawal of principal, you must notify us 3 months in advance. You can also make separate investments of the same amount or less. Same rule applies.

We hope you will do business with us

Best Regards,

Daniel Oluwasanmi
for: Hanana Global Link Ltd.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 30, 2012
danberg: We are a successful West African-based company, involved in real estate, commodities [exporter/importer], travel & tour and money transfer.

We are registered in Nigeria, under the trade name; Hanana Global Link Ltd.

We do business in Benin Republic, Togo and Ghana and are registered in each of these countries under the same name.

Please visit our website for more information on what we do and for our contact details:

www.hananagloballink.com (copy and paste in browser)

We can sign an agreement with you to pay you N200,000.00 after every 30 business days, monthly. Your principal is returned at expiration of investment program. For earlier withdrawal of principal, you must notify us 3 months in advance. You can also make separate investments of the same amount or less. Same rule applies.

We hope you will do business with us

Best Regards,

Daniel Oluwasanmi
for: Hanana Global Link Ltd.

Hello Daniel,

What is the minimum that a person can invest in your company.

Thanks
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by ofegge73(m): 3:07am On Dec 30, 2012
I have a very lucrative business,at the moment I need 9.5 m to support the Business.On the whole
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by durtman: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2012
im into delivery,logistics and haulage got a 12.5tonne truck already in use but need a 3.5tonne lutton van that cost between 850-900k just to improve my business ,meet all ur criteria and can guranty commission of btw 10,000naira and 15,000naira every month.pls consider as ive been looking for dis kind of opportunity.my email address is durtun2000@ yahoo.com phone no 08155083707
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by dreamangels4u: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
I am into production and supply of quality and beautifully packaged bedsheet and pillow cases.
I also supply supply mattresses (mouka and vita foams) for private and commercial use.

My business is registered with the CAC and I have a mini warehouse in benin city where I am based.

I need N1.5m to expand my business and I am confident of remitting N30k every month for the next 12 months.

I could be reached on dreamangels4u@gmail.com or 08106511014
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
Tolo2: If I get picked for this, it will be an answered prayer. I'm a passionate investor and seriously in need of capital to grow my business to the level I desire. Presently, I have investors who are paid 10% interest on capital per month, on the 30th of each month. And we have never defaulted. Details will be provided and you can meet them one on one.

I'm into forex trading and work in a bank. With enough capital, my plan is to resign in June 2013 and go full time into my forex trading. This is to enable me work from home, earn more income, be my own boss, and most importantly, give better attention to my 2 children.

So, if I'm able to pay my investors 10% profit per month, trading part-time with just few hours in a day and without the use of robots, It is clear that I can pay up to 20% per month if I go full time.

I'll be glad if considered.

I like this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bag Sealing And Closing Machine For Sale. Order Now / CITY USHERS REGISTERATION. I need 15 cream shappy chics for a job call me. / Valisimo Fashion School in lagos.......all you need to know about us.08096577157

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.