Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

A smart boy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A smart boy (861 Views)

New Jokes Updates With Stevinmorgan Starting With Akpors The Smart Boy. / A Smart Boy Uses Bible Verses To Woo A Girl / The Smart Boy And His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A smart boy by davroca16(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
A female teacher was having a problem wit a boy in her class of JSS 2. The boy said, teacher, i should be in SS3, ?'m smarter dan my sister ... and she's in the SS3.
The {Teacher}had heard enough of his complains & took the boy to the Principal's office. She explained everythin 2d Principal who decided to test D boy wit sum questions dat a SS3 should know.
Principal: Whats 36 + 36
Boy: 72
Principal: 36 x 36
Boy: 1,296
The Principal asked D boy many questions & D boy got dem right. The Principal then askedD teacher 2 send the boy to SS 3. The teacherrefuse & decided to ask some more questionsand the Principal agreed.
Teacher: What does a cow have 4 of, that i avonly 2 of?
Boy: Legs
Teacher: What's in ur pants that u hv but I dont have?
Boy: Pockets
Teacher: What starts wit a C and ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?
Boy: Coconut
Teacher: What goes in hard & pink then comes out soft and sticky?
(The principal's eyes open really wide, but before he could stop the answer, the boy was taking charge.)
Boy: Bubble Gum
Teacher: U stick ur poles inside me. U tie me down to get me up, I get wet before u do. What am i
Boy: Tent
(The principal was looking restless)
Teacher: I come in many sizes. When ?'m not well, I drip. When u blow me, u feel good?
Boy: Nose
Teacher: i av a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates, Icome with a quiver
Boy: Arrow
Teacher: What starts wit 'F' and ends with a 'K' and if u dont get it, u av to use ur hand?
Boy: Fork
Teacher: Whats it that all men have, it's longer in some men than others, the Pope doesn't use his. and a man gives it to his wifeafter marriage?
Boy: Surname
Teacher: What part of the man has no bone, but has muscles wit lots of veins like pumpkin and is responsible for making love?
Boy: Heart
The principal breathed a sigh of relief & told the teacher: Please Send this boy to a University, I got the last 10 questions wrong myself.. cheesy merry xmass pals!

(1) (Reply)

U Wer About 2 Kill A Snake In Ur Rum N 'NEPA' Tuk Lite @ Dat Moment! Wt Next? / Dame Jonathan Has Come Again O O / Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.