Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Christmas Is A Big Joke! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Is A Big Joke! (487 Views)

Christianity Is A Big Joke / Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi / God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Is A Big Joke! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Can you imagine?!
People who live selfishly all year long, get in the "holiday spirit" every December, as they party in drunkenness, ciggaretes, bangers, fornication and perhaps give some chump change to the poor. The very idea of exchanging gifts at Christmas is not reflective of God's gift of salvation, because God gave His only begotten Son for the sins of the world without expecting anything in return. The average person today doesn't give gifts to someone unless they are confident they'll receive something in return.

Every godless heathen sings about the Lord at Christmas, exploiting the name of Jesus to make a buck. It is repulsive to hear a flaming homosexual like Elton John singing Christmas music. For Christ-rejecters to sing about the birth of Christ is utter hypocrisy and self mockery. It is criminal, fictitious and irritating to hear selfish politicians and civil servants singing Carol songs. It is a taboo and f00!ishness of the highest order to hear christmas songs from "untouchable-I-am-bigger-than-Jesus" servants - men-of - GOD - their-own-titles, who spent 364days preaching about earthly acquisitions and using the name of Jesus to pull crowds to earthly kingdoms leaving the heavenly kingdom with no single soul.. It is criminal and heart breaking to see atheists, chronic and acute sinners, drunkards & harlots celebrating 'christmas'... [why can't y'all celebrate something else like 'hypocrit-mas'?]

There's this disgraceful Gospel team (in ALL churches), who promote their Primates, Most Honourable 1st Class ArchBishops, Major Prophets, Super-Evangelists, Superior Apostles, His Majesty Papa G.O, over Jesus. I'm yet to see one cadre giving out Gospel tracts (I didn't say monthly bulletin and magazines for cheap popularity) or preaching the Kingdom of God during christmas. It's all about money, church members and church 'motto'. They've abandoned Jesus and salvation in heaven while they use his name here on earth only when they need pepper-soup, miracle, suya, golden apparels, private jets and SUVs. They forgot all the commandments except that of seeds, tithes and offering.

The team has turned God's house into a den of sinners, possessing more worshippers than SALVATION. They've become a marauding band of profiteers, sending out their evangelists to target customers all across the nation. It's sickening! The message which needs to be preached the loudest at Christmas time is the Gospel of Jesus Christ; BUT this team is silent. While the world is going to Hell in unbelief; most Christians are backslidden and silent concerning the Gospel. Youths of today have reduced the standard of the kingdom of God to their own level.. and Jesus is just shaking his head.

I hear its CHRISTMAS. Behind all the holiday cheer and music are a bunch of selfish hypocrites that couldn't care less about Jesus Christ. It's one of the biggest mockery in history. Everywhere we go throughout the month of December, we see canned food collections for the poor; BUT, no one cares about those same poor people during the other 11 months of the year. Hypocrites!

Through the year, parents punish their children for telling lies. Then, at Christmas time, those same parents lie to their children about "Father Christmas"! Is it any wonder why many kids grow up to believe God is also a myth?

I'm smh and I know God is watching!

This is my Christmas message to y'all..
Merry christmas and a happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Is A Big Joke! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
Truely, spreading the gospel of Jesus is the utmost during Christmas...
Re: Christmas Is A Big Joke! by Adesiji77: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
On point!
Re: Christmas Is A Big Joke! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
^ ^

Okiki_Oluwa: Truely, spreading the gospel of Jesus is the utmost during Christmas...

Yes Boss

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Christmas Celebrated? / Truths About 2013 You'll Probably Not Want To Hear / ALL ABOUT THE CHURCH MARKET, A MUST SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.