Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car (16629 Views)

Ryan Giggs Apologises For Sleeping With His Brother's Wife For 8 Years / Harrysong Apologises For Kissing Uche Ogbodo / FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by ijebabe: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Haters no dey tire grin

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
He should tell that to the forthcoming kidnappers. angry angry

30 Likes

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by ijebabe: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
Well, those kidnappers would have found out sooner or later.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by dont8(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
What's with AY and apologies, is he thinking with his azz; last I checked, he has apologised to madam Poko and the duo of Keke and D1, thats disgusting in my opinion.

7 Likes

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by homesteady(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
if i was AY,i'll upload more pics of d car...i'll upload crazy pics i took with d car.....anybody dat says its show off... should either hug wet transformer....or swallow atomic bomb

3 Likes

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Mu he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin

The evils of social networking are numerous. He has realized his mistake.

AY nor worry if you get call say na N100 million naira dem go take as ransome for your wife. Just sell the car and add a little jara. The money go complete.

Lesson: Before releasing any detail of yourself on any social networking platform, think 7 times about it.

21 Likes

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by seedord247(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Nigerians girls dey vex... Dem nor see person buy them ordinary bmx bike grin
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by siobahn: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2012
This car fine sha

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Tariqh: 12:55am On Dec 26, 2012
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by slimyem: 12:59am On Dec 26, 2012
Duh!
Medicine after death..
I would have expected him to know better...
Alaimokan...!
Bi isu eni ban'ta......undecided
Shioooooooor!

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by lain: 1:00am On Dec 26, 2012
Apologizing for what... Y did u tweet about it at first.. Until kidnappers do u strong thin u will learn to keep ur mouth shut angry
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by rexfada(m): 1:05am On Dec 26, 2012
Next time Mr.comedian, u think before u act
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by bikokwe(m): 1:09am On Dec 26, 2012
What is wrong with him tweeting about his achievements which God has enabled to happen?If not for how unsafe nigeria is what's the big deal in buying your wife a car? American celebrities do it, even if they don't , the press will do so on their behalf .AY God bless you, keep taking care of her , more success in Jesus name. Anyone who doesn't like it should hug transformer

4 Likes

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Duh!
Medicine after death..
Alaimokan...!
Shioooooooor!

grin cheesy grin grin grin

This your mouth bad like Ibadan girl o!
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 26, 2012
bikokwe: What is wrong with him tweeting about his achievements which God has enabled him to ? If not for how unsafe nigeria is what's the big deal in buying your wife a car? American celebrities do it, even if they don't , the press will do so on their behalf .AY God bless you, keep taking care of her , word success in Jesus name. Anyone who doesn't like it should hug transformer

You have already answered your own question. wink

Naija and yankee nor be the same thing.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 26, 2012
AY, by now a few boys have started working on the logistics on how them go take kidnap your wife and how much they would demand. cheesy

See as you don put your wife for one chance and spoilt her xmas cry

Chai!
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Originalsly: 1:28am On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmm....why post pic of car that more beaitiful than wife?

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 26, 2012
First off this ain't apology secondly he don't need to apologize to anyone. #stunt! Ink telling dry jokes that only typical Nigerias understands could fetch you a car.

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 26, 2012
pDude: Mu he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin

The evils of social networking are numerous. He has realized his mistake.

AY nor worry if you get call say na N100 million naira dem go take as ransome for your wife. Just sell the car and add a little jara. The money go complete.

Lesson: Before releasing any detail of yourself on any social networking platform, think 7 times about it.

perfect number 7cheesy

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Lol he probably saw the comments on Nld. grin

like this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/1141406/nigeria-comedian-ay-buys-acura-zdx#13524809

grin grin
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 26, 2012
*Kails*:
Lol he probably saw the comments on Nld. grin

like this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/1141406/nigeria-comedian-ay-buys-acura-zdx#13524809

grin grin

*Falls from okro tree grin cheesy grin*

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by SisiKill1: 3:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Okay this is more annoying than the initial tweet. Why is he caving to pressure? Why does he feel the need to apologize? Did he kill anyone? No!

He bought a car for his wife with money he made. ..As long as he didn't steal the car or the money. . who gives a flying freak what people say?

Make a decision and stick to it. If you can't do that. ..then stay the hell off twitter.

Sheesh!

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by lanrefront1(m): 3:57am On Dec 26, 2012
AY apologies. Are anything but apologies, because the apologies are usually more offensive than the initial offence.

The long apology letter he wrote to the duo of D1 and Kenny is good case-point. It would have been better if he just shut and said nothing. It was the worst apology that I've seen before. An apology that adds insults upon injury.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by peruso: 4:39am On Dec 26, 2012
I call it 'the evils of social media' as much he has the right to do whatsoever the Bleep he chooses with his life, but y live your life on the social media. It ur life!!!

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by ignis: 4:47am On Dec 26, 2012
homesteady: if i was AY,i'll upload more pics of d car...i'll upload crazy pics i took with d car.....anybody dat says its show off... should either hug wet transformer....or swallow atomic bomb
Don't you know that there are bad belles and kidnappers everywhere?
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by zangiff(m): 5:07am On Dec 26, 2012
its a free world
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Diligence: 5:16am On Dec 26, 2012
In this kind of phase we are in and season, methinks this is not safe..more like exposing family to 'higher risk takers'. AY shld be careful...
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by hayoakins(m): 5:39am On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Duh!
Medicine after death..
Alaimokan...!
Shioooooooor!

It is when the yam(isu) isn't hot and much, that's when you can hide it from the public else you get burnt. Fellow Nigerians cheesy, great success got no hiding place. Not in support of publicising what need not to be broadcasted like AY's gift sha oh.

Its boxing day, u got any gift box to open? wink don't tell me you didn't even get a box of matches cheesy
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by kundul: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2012
Agbayaa!!! Na typ of una dey mk dis babes no dey fit follow us because we kn fit buy dem motor. I no blame u at all d mama/fada wey carry u come dis world u don buy dem anytyn close 2 dt? E b lyk u go sabi worship woman well well u try ooh ctinu displaying ur muguship because u think say u marry fyn woman. Hayaya bros u never c

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 26, 2012
in as much i respect this guy, ithink he needs to think well before any action. first of all, it was apology to tonto- poko after making mockery dance with his child, now after tweeting your life out and exposing your family life style.
watch your back because boys are hungry and pray against kidnapping.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by 80million1: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2012
*speechless*

and so whaaaaa a a a a a a t?
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2012
So much haters and bad belles. Mtchew***

aY, carry go joor. Nothing do you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Flagsoff 500 Widows Feeding Project To Mark Birthday / Desmond Elliot Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary / Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.