Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It (17928 Views)

Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo After Tweeting About Olamide Apology And Career / AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car / Rihanna Tweets Topless Photo Of Herself… After Tweeting Chris Brown’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by mitchyy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
GISTville

Really? Girls are making rappers kill themselves now?

It’s allegedly at the point but it’s being said that aspiring rapper Freddy E committed suicide over his failed relationship with female rapper Honey Cocaine.

As many of you may or may not know, both Freddy E and Honey Cocaine are signed to Tyga’s record label Last Kings Entertainment.

Before pulling the trigger, Freddy E expressed his love to his family and wrote the following on Twitter:

Freddy E’s father had this to say:

Today, our son, Frederick Eugene Buhl (@freddy_E), age 22 years old, took his own life with a rifle shot to the head. Our family is saddened beyond words; our loss is great; this tragedy is enormous and unforseen. Not only our family, but the world has lost a talented, sensitive, brilliant young man who lit up our existence with his. We love him a great deal, and he will be sorely missed.

Freddy E was a YouTube star and has a huge following on Twitter, and with most suicide cases, he appeared on thesurface to be someone completely stable and happy.

Apart from the Facebook notice from his father, the only other piece of information Freddy E’s death comes from a blog post made Saturday night by someone who knew him.

“…you said something about being alone and all that shit so I went on your lil crushes twitter, Honey Cocaine. And she talking about being single and how she didn’t tell anybody to fall in love with her. And looking at the tweets and the post you said on facebook a few weeks back about you in love with her and you’ll take a bullet for her, I am praying you didn’t do this over a bitch.”

Blame it on the Girl!

Right now social media has gone ape shit and someone is trendy, but it’s not Freddy E…..It’s Honey Cocaine.

The Cambodian rapper from Toronto is said to be Freddy E’s girlfriend? ex-girlfriend? never really girlfriend? friends with benefits? friends with no benefits? It’s not clear at this point but what is clear is that the internets have decided that it’s all her fault for him killing himself.

http://gistville.com/2013/01/rapper-freddy-e-commits-suicide-just-after-he-tweets-it/
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by nikkyshyne(f): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Like seriously

4 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by nikkyshyne(f): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Just went thru his tweets on twitter. The guy is craaay!

Hopefully, RIP in a land with no heartbreaks.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by azpeculiar: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
...***pauses Notorious BIG's "Who shot Ya"

Who is Freddy E?

***...presses play and continues listening.. cool

4 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Never heard of him, but that picture...

RIP[/size]
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Afam4eva(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
I've never heard of him but that picture looks familiar...

I don't believe that in this day and age, people still commit suicide. Only feeble minds would do that.

RIP

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Just went thru his tweets on twitter. The guy is craaay!

Hopefully, RIP in a land with no heartbreaks.
There are heartbreaks in hell fire. Infact it's continuous.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by outrage: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
How can you tweet after commiting suicide?
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by mitchyy(f): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
outrage: How can you tweet after commiting suicide?
He tweeted before he killed himself not after. He's not Chuck Norris now

4 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by wassade: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tofiapa I no fit kill my slf bcz of any woman
No be d same ow all of dem get ni?
F**k love

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by slimyem: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
Crazy shyt!!
...he died for nothing!!
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Kslib(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hear the girl name sef "HONEY COCAINE"... The girl make d guy high finish,den she con leave am.. Haba...
Who don take cocaine here before go know say e no easy to let go..... RIP SHA

2 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
It's only a stupid man that wud kill himself cuz of a woman..

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by free2ryhme: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
The thing about suicides is that they seldom make sense, and we’ll always look for someone to blame but there isn’t anyone.
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Dreyl(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
RIP MY MAIN NIGGAH
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by mjconcept(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
That's a cold shyte. What happened?
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by SELFWORTH: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
All these 'am a hard guy' front is all false . Underneath it all, lies real human beings with real feelings. He sounds tormented to me. No girl killed him. He killed himself.

Imagine If Nigerian women were to start killing themselves because of disappointment from Niger men, we will run out of cemetery space in Nigeria in under 3 months.

A life without Christ is a life in constant crisis!

27 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by SELFWORTH: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
free2ryhme: The thing about suicides is that they seldom make sense, and we’ll always look for someone to blame but there isn’t anyone.

The devil works on their mind gradually and convince them that they are better off out of this world.

If you refuse to serve God, you are involuntarily serving the devil.

5 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Like are you kidding me? shocked shocked shocked
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by bright007(f): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
I would rather kill myself than commit suicide

8 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by adewasco2k(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2013
RIP!!!

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by mitchyy(f): 2:25am On Jan 07, 2013
dvdon: Like are you kidding me? shocked shocked shocked
Its really shocking!
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by free2ryhme: 2:29am On Jan 07, 2013
Kslib: Hear the girl name sef "HONEY COCAINE"... The girl make d guy high finish,den she con leave am.. Haba...
Who don take cocaine here before go know say e no easy to let go..... RIP SHA

guy u speak from experience.. u 2 gbaski grin grin
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by free2ryhme: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2013
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by cfours: 2:46am On Jan 07, 2013
foolish boy!!!

The only person I feel bad for is the girl for being put into this situation. and his family of course.

3 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by free2ryhme: 3:04am On Jan 07, 2013
becos of a woman .... chei!!!!! dis guy is weak
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 07, 2013
i just pity the girl. to be held 'responsible' because of one useless guy aint funny.

3 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Eisenhower(m): 4:18am On Jan 07, 2013
free2ryhme: becos of a woman .... chei!!!!! dis guy is weak
weaker than weak.. angry angry angry angry the guy mumu die! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by free2ryhme: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2013
Blame the girl for what exactly? Is she the first to end a relationship? Abeg. The guy had issues and that his freaking business. How many of us have been cheated on, beaten, heart broken n we stilll here? Worst things happen to people every day. Some where in African, someone hasn't eaten since this new year n he hasn't killed himself. Someone just lots a WIFE, he is sad but thinking of how to remarry already...
The devil used him period. This life isn't your own n u hv no right to take it.

Be not deceived God can never be mocked what a man sow that he shall reap... well u kill ya sef by takin your own life you go to Hell fire .. #bittertruth

5 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Ishilove: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2013
SELFWORTH: All these 'am a hard guy' front is all false . Underneath it all, lies real human beings with real feelings. He sounds tormented to me. No girl killed him. He killed himself.

Imagine If Nigerian women were to start killing themselves because of disappointment from Niger men, we will run out of cemetery space in Nigeria in under 3 months.

A life without Christ is a life in crisis!
I agree hundred per cent

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" / DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay Z’s Biological Son / Ex-bbn's Khole Wows In Adorable Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.