Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (116982 Views)

New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka / Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: She's a beautiful girl with a beautiful hot mama! She and her ma look like sister's choi... The apple doesn't fall too far from the three kiss
YEAH ID TAP HER & HER MAMA ANYDAY......MAKE IT A 3SOME WITH HER MAMA.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 26, 2012
gees_02: her momsi fine pass am!!!
can i get a witness in d house
URE O.Y.O tongue
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 26, 2012
wow!! she's beautiful!! cheesy cheesy
just like her mum. kiss
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 26, 2012
Babzilla: YEAH ID TAP HER & HER MAMA ANYDAY......MAKE IT A 3SOME WITH HER MAMA.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2012
The girl is wow shocked
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 26, 2012
saintneo: enjoying my christmas grass
http://j-walkblog.com/images2/chewingcow.gif

you need help grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by cap28: 3:13am On Dec 26, 2012
siobahn:

You are a cow shocked thought you were human.......my bad!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by huninaija(f): 3:14am On Dec 26, 2012

Norry boy!!! shocked
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by SisiKill1: 3:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Pretty Girl!!

Say what you will about Genevieve Nnaji but you can't deny she did a good job keeping her out of the limelight.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by zebudaya(m): 3:27am On Dec 26, 2012
ighoosagie: My girl is hotter, any witness in d house

Your picture no represent oooo, you for get better one
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by HarvardGrad: 3:35am On Dec 26, 2012

One hell of a bad dude, ladies beware!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by delors(m): 4:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Chei! Oh boy...this girl set o...see lips, sumptuous like well-cooked cow tits...Chei! Nna mehn...she set. kiss
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by elopee3000(m): 4:06am On Dec 26, 2012
pDude: Nna mehn! shocked
my brother nna men for what u wan marry her u go kill me with laf here
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by yuzedo: 4:19am On Dec 26, 2012
Bla bla bla, yada yada yada, nag nag nag, moan moan moan!

So wuz ha numba?? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by princeonx: 4:31am On Dec 26, 2012
Ok, I don see am.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by koliz: 5:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Ah ah na wa o... This is not her daughter..this is nengi she was in uniport, former miss Universe for MBGN
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by zangiff(m): 5:04am On Dec 26, 2012
correct
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Picomonso(m): 5:26am On Dec 26, 2012
[i][/i]HoW olD Is sHe? :DHoW olD Is sHe?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by abysirius(m): 5:32am On Dec 26, 2012
RICHIE BOI: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji's Beautiful Daughter
She is not bad at all....Peeps what do you think
What's the sense in this post? Pics of Genevieve's daughter and so what? How does this add any value to anybody's life? Pls invest ur time in something better(not funny, not entertaining, not educating...it's just there)...ssmh

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by agohavivi(f): 5:41am On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: She's a beautiful girl with a beautiful hot mama! She and her ma look like sister's choi... The apple doesn't fall too far from the three kiss
Not just the three but the two better still, the four.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by bbulldog(m): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2012
She tried for her age o!!! Atleast her bobby neva get low esteem like some girls for here o!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2012
That's not genevive's daughter.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by dayokanu(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2012
Thats Nengi not Genevieves daughter

http://www.gistexpress.com/2011/06/17/%E2%80%9Ci%E2%80%99m-not-genevieve%E2%80%99s-daughter-nor-am-i-related-to-her%E2%80%9D-nengi-warikoko/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: The apple doesn't fall too far from the three kiss

Are you from ibadan?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by 80million1: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2012
*speechless*

okay,so does this affect Barcelona's standing on d table!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by 80million1: 6:31am On Dec 26, 2012
*speechless*
i was wondering if Geny has a daughter that old,and now der r claims d pix belongs to an ex beauty.
*smh* Nairaland has gone to d Pigs. Unverified stories shouldn't make the frontpage.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by floriana(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2012
cameronese: Pls, the beautiful girl on the picture is not Genevieve Daughter... she is Nengi Warikoko, former MBGN Miss Universe
Thank you o. Just saw same pix on Nengi's FB
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by illuminutty: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2012
the girl's name is Tola Omoyeni a.k.a Sugar.
She is a P U S S Y whoreker @Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by nnecar(f): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2012
eni mcnite: Ptcheww!..none of dem fine pass my mama grin
let me be d judge of dat,try post ur mama's pix make I view am
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by nnecar(f): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2012
illuminutty :
the girl's name is Tola Omoyeni a.k.a Sugar.
She is a P U S S Y whoreker @Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
u sound like u patronise her,cos u no her names,pet name &where she works!too bad
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by swtcharissa(f): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2012
Dis gal on dis pics is lovely,but sure does nt look like genny,am sure she looks like her dad then,so we can use d face to find who her dad is...Seun over to u,start goggling n give us some news
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by illuminutty: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2012
nnecar: u sound like u patronise her,cos u no her names,pet name &where she works!too bad
yep. And she is very skilled in blo job which gives a heavenly feeling which is best experienced than told.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.