Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (117003 Views)

New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka / Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by trendystuf(f): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by trendystuf(f): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
only google can tell you how hold she is grin
mulumele:

This one pass me o
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Borwalex12: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
;DNa Dbanj be her papa
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by buchito1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
LesbianBoy: Very ugly girl just like her wayward mum who had her at an early age *spits* angry
neva new u were dis daft!!! Seun neds to knw d kind of lunatics he brings into dis site!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by 1Justice: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
I think I can consider her for friendship
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by apiki: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Google dy said we shd ask who ha father s. angry
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by cameronese(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
danny301:

U lie, that's genny's daughter

Arent you ashamed of saying this? Now browse her pics

http://www.facebook.com/nengi.warikoko
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by mamagee3(f): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
She looks good!!!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Serendipity: The girl is fly.
But in the interview below:
http://thenetng.com/2012/05/exclusive-genevieve’s-daughter-unveiled/
It was stated categorically that Genny had a daughter already in her twenties and a corper at the time the tidings were reported. They said she is called CHIMEBUKA.
I doubted the authenticity of the above report, because it was nigh impossible for her to have given birth to someone of that age.

THE PRESENT REPORT DOESN'T TALLY WITH THE INITIAL ONE.
Some say her daughter is 16 and in the UK, yada yada yada.
So I have qualms and misgivings as to its veracity too, having heard a lot of fabricated bunch of gibberish before.

Must you blow all this hiqh wired grammar just to prove a point? Nawa oooo take it easy man!!!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 27, 2012
She's gorgeous!

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by judeff: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2012
RICHIE BOI: New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji's Beautiful Daughter
She is not bad at all....Peeps what do you think
I b AA pikin ooo make we do tinz b dt
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by TY4succex(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please people should stop misrepresenting pictures . The girl in question is Nengi Warikoko
Not related to Genevieve at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Slimvic(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
She neva hot reach my girl.......genny's daughter's face reminds me of my grandma's goat dat lost her lyf 2yrs ago,.....dem 2 luk alike....lol

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Slimvic(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Una wn try?.....genny daughter na 1 of d ugliest creature on earth...compare 2 my most immaculate beautiful girl

Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Honeybeauty: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
alaoeri: Who's her father?
na u nahhhhhhhh
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by debbilici0us(f): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
So I'm not sure who she is buh she is s0ooooooo pweeeeeety
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by enimcnite(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
nnecar: let me be d judge of dat,try post ur mama's pix make I view am
IMO..my mom is finer n sexier!..I expect u to say d same bout ur mom
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2013
Slimvic: Una wn try?.....genny daughter na 1 of d ugliest creature on earth...compare 2 my most immaculate beautiful girl
wen last dz ur girl chop better food wey contain better red oil?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by mydex93(f): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
U shoudn't talk that way τ̲̅ȍ people wu av gone ahead of u..#my opinion tho..
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
mydex93: U shoudn't talk that way τ̲̅ȍ people wu av gone ahead of u..#my opinion tho..
wer u referring 2 me?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Gabreal1(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2013
REALITY101: Whoever she's , she need some nose job
wat'z wrong with her nose? People must beef shaaaa!!
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by mydex93(f): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Movingcoil: wer u referring 2 me?
is that a question?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 01, 2013
LesbianBoy: Very ugly girl just like her wayward mum who had her at an early age *spits* angry
as if you're still a virgin.isn't a useless male like you that impregnated her and abandoned her.I'm sure you've been doing that to soma girls too.evil creature.thank God she's made her way up in life.I'm sure the useless fool is regreting it now.good riddance to bad rubbish.happy for her.hater.you can never be in the same class with her
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by seedord247(m): 2:54am On Mar 01, 2013
Slimvic: Una wn try?.....genny daughter na 1 of d ugliest creature on earth...compare 2 my most immaculate beautiful girl

Brooo why killing our eyes?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by fanckyc(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
hw old is gen 2 born such a grown up gal lyk dat...
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by uzy4toniayahoo: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=alaoeri]Who's her father? [ na who i go ask?
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by kayodeolaotan: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
BASTARD,ABEG JARE
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Elinob(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2014
What a beautiful lady I hope she not be lyk her mum
Re: Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 31, 2019
This camera angle blew my mind. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.