Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) (36101 Views)

Check Out This Great App To Stream Live Football! / Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mayorwer: that navi x is not in blackmarket.where can we get the free version.
It's called 'amo navi x' on black market. If not, can willfem make a backup apk and send to you.

austinsmat: But wil it runs on window 7.5 phones op answer the question naw
Not sure mate, you'll have to search on your app store.
As far as I know, navi x and xbmc are available on ios and android.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Wilfem(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
It is there. I installed it for someone directly from the blackmarket. Just search for 'amo navi-x' its there.
@Blackbaron, I'll follow your guide on Xmbc and see how the combination will work. I just hope it'll still do what amo navi-x does (live streaming & downloading)
Thank you guys.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by aieromon(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2012

I got mine via aptoide.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
Still running like a BOSS on my S3. Snm.

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by francis247(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
@ BLACKBARON pls which app did use in streaming this one?
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by francis247(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
pls which app did use in streaming this one and how?
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
francis247: pls which app did use in streaming this one and how?
Xbmc + navi x.
How to, all on front page.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Deblow: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Its a great application. I pray and hope with this I can watch the matches of AFCON in South Africa freely on my Samsung galaxy note 2
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by ibietela2(m): 5:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Mehn..... See something. Will it work on Tecno N3 android phone?
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Andrew3(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
see syblatv on my note2

1 Like

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by francis247(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
BlackBaron:
Xbmc + navi x.
How to, all on front page.
Thanks. I've tried downloading amo navi x a million times but it just won't install; it keeps displaying the message "problem passing the parse" each time I try to install and closes.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by jeebz: 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
::Andrew:::
see syblatv on my note2

Are u using data or wifi to stream ?. If data which network and plan are u on?
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Andrew3(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2013
jeebz:
Are u using data or wifi to stream ?. If data which network and plan are u on?

Am using data. I have unlimited data, 4g.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Wilfem(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2013
BlackBaron:

Can you try the xbmc route instead. Best so far.
Download the apk free and also the navi x zip as described.
I finally got the xmbc installed on my android yesterday, although it took me a long time because your instructions about the Program add-ons did not work as you stated. I later got the navi-x plug-in installed later, but the overall performance of the xmbc seems to be slower for my galaxy tab. I'm yet to confirm whether the slowliness was due to network, navi-x network/streams or the phone capability itself.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by spcoded: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2013
this is the best grin

1 Like

Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by spcoded: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2013
but how can i snycrones the speech with picture .it seem to go out of snychronism
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2013
Hello Guys,

I have downloaded the Sybla TV with the MX player, but i always encounter an error like this "sorry, this video cannot be played", what can i do about this.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2013
I just noticed the above error message is only limited to some stations, i was able to watch abu dhabi stations and aljazeera, sky news, CNN and other sky sports channels with some other channels are giving the error message. What can be done to solve this.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Dabss(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2013
jude33084:

Does it work with iphone4?

Pls anybody, airtel want to burn my phone with club 10 text messages. How can I stop it?
yes it does, if Ɣøû have jailbroken your device.
iOS 4.1 to 5.1.1 only (has not been updated τ̲̅ȍ support iOS 6).
I will start a new thread on that latter ΐϞ Τ̲̅ђe evening today.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by venorite(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
where can i stream this nigerian match
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Wilfem:
I finally got the xmbc installed on my android yesterday, although it took me a long time because your instructions about the Program add-ons did not work as you stated. I later got the navi-x plug-in installed later, but the overall performance of the xmbc seems to be slower for my galaxy tab. I'm yet to confirm whether the slowliness was due to network, navi-x network/streams or the phone capability itself.
I'm not too good at explaining stuff sometimes. Try troubleshooting. Use a different wifi connection cause tis requires data plans with robust latency.

If not, then it's probably your device. Right now, xbmc is only software accelerated and high end processors are only required to play intensive codecs or stream 1080p contents.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
plz can i get this app on my nokia N9
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by solay4real84: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
::Andrew:::

Am using data. I have unlimited data, 4g.
which network and which plan is the best unlimited data plan for android
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Andrew3(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
solay4real84: which network and which plan is the best unlimited data plan for android

Sorry am not in naija so i wont know.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Smily202(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2013
is there any app....like this sibla that is compactible to Symbia belle device....plzzzzzzz i dey madt for here
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Deblow: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
I downloaded the xbmc and navi x plug in as prescribed and after installing the xbmc and goin to the program tab and commanding it to look for the ad on, it did not see it despite the fact that it exists on the phone. Pls what do i do?
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
Deblow: I downloaded the xbmc and navi x plug in as prescribed and after installing the xbmc and goin to the program tab and commanding it to look for the ad on, it did not see it despite the fact that it exists on the phone. Pls what do i do?
Apologies to all. I gave a wrong step in the installation process.

To install navi X, It is System ----- Add-ons----Install from zip file.

Corrected my previous posts too.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
just trying xbmc for the first time on my android.
hmmn.

bit slow. great tho. that's my best app on the desktop of all time. kinda difficult to locate footy streams this afternoon tho. back to sybla I guess
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by BlackBaron: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
I was able to get all major sports channels but SP3 this afternoon.

Not had any time for footy lately but XBMC my main use for it is to watch just about anything on demand plus more.
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by CLASSMAN: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hw far with iphone sir u said u will start a new thread
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Wilfem(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2013
At last, I finally discovered how to get the best of live sports streaming on XBMC (through Fusion Addons) and I can boldly say that it is the best indeed, compared to Sybla tv. With these configurations, one can get multiple streaming channels for almost any live sport programme in many languages, bit rate and they are of good quality.
XBMC rocks wella jooooooooooor!!!
Re: Great App For Watching Live Matches (android) by Andrew3(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
here is supersport zip addon for xbmc

install it and enjoy superstport.

http://199.91.152.70/knkf41tbts8g/5gxpdaz2nu9x4sl/plugin.video.supersport.0.2.1.1.zip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.