Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Is Karen Igho Threatening To Sue Smirnoff? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Karen Igho Threatening To Sue Smirnoff? (606 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Karen Igho Threatening To Sue Smirnoff? by TeenageMoney(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2012
Former Big Brother Amplified Winner, Karen Igho has definitely not forgotten about the slap she got some weekends ago at the Smirnoff Disco party.

According to her tweet, She’s involving her lawyerover the incident….am smelling a lawsuit, who knows

Looks like Miss Karen has taken this issue personal… Slap of Life… i can imagine the pain the slap caused her.

Nothing like “forgive and forget” for the reality TV star.

Check out her tweet:

Re: Is Karen Igho Threatening To Sue Smirnoff? by Double194(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Everyday “U will hear from my Lawyer” make dem kukuma talk we are listening. #nansense#

(1) (Reply)

How Many Naija Celebs Added A Year Today? / Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey, Interview With Thenetng.com / Still On Mrs. Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.