Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

If You Had An Opportunity To Box Someone today Who Would That Be?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had An Opportunity To Box Someone today Who Would That Be?? (512 Views)

Inspire Someone Today. / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? / If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had An Opportunity To Box Someone today Who Would That Be?? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
If u had an opportunity to give som1 to blow today who would dat be?? As for me I pick kim k and GEJ
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Box Someone today Who Would That Be?? by k2039: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Secret Servise will finish you, besides how are you sure GEJ can't box, if he can be sure to carry your coffin to the boxing ground. [/color]
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Box Someone today Who Would That Be?? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
DèfinatlyPyguruCozHeJustBannedMeThisMorning for 45minutes. He z an idiot. BanMeAgainKo?
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Box Someone today Who Would That Be?? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
I would box K2039. angry
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Box Someone today Who Would That Be?? by Mynd44: 5:11am On Dec 27, 2012
I would box doe-eyed

(1) (Reply)

Aid Needed: Somebody Please Help / How Was It / Woman In Timbuktu Mali Punished For Forbidden Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.