Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Aid Needed: Somebody Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aid Needed: Somebody Please Help (499 Views)

Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent / Can Somebody Please Tell Me God Has No Hand In This.. / Could Somebody Please Help Me? I'm Having Some Kind Of Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aid Needed: Somebody Please Help by Israel2020(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
Goodday to all. I regret doing this but I actually dont have all the choices except to do it. We need financial assistance so urgently to put food on our table, wear good clothes and get a good shelter if it is possible. But as we stand, we cannot afford any of this. Someone please help us with favour financially. Help us feed or cloth... Any way you can help us. Please and please if we are rich or comfortable, we won't be here asking for help. Before january ends, I, as the head of the family needs to solve some very pressing problems but then the whole of my salary cannot do this.

Please let someone with the heart of Christ have mercy on us and help us. We need help, no matter how it is. Let us find favour in the sight of someone. To contact us Princeisrael41@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dead Boy Found In Thames River In 2001 Was A Nigerian From Benin City (shocking) / Who Is The Most Annoying Poster On Nairaland? / One Month Old Sleeping Baby Taken Away By Flood At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.