Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl (6318 Views)

MTN SIM Registration Again! / How To Do Your SIM Registration At Home With Your BVN Details / SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcos Over Customers’ Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl by nas4q(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
Na today? in ikt okoro area of akwa ibm state u are charged N200 for any sim card registered. infact am thinking of getting one registration machine. it's hotcake business.
Re: Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
go to the head office of the networks and register. end of story
Re: Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl by nenergy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
I voluntary fell mugu at Iyana-Ipaja too. I knew she was lying when she said its now 100 for registration of new sims. I just took pity on her, because the job stressful. smiley
Re: Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl by Jubal01: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2012
iamswizz: Hi.. I am new to dis forum.. I want to comment but i dnt knw wat 2 write... Pls wat should i do
Go ask Hon. Patrick in edo state
Re: Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl by luluosas(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2012
That is how greed have turned Nigerians into desperate idols. Anyway, it is better to go the operators offices and get your Sim Card registered instead of patronizing these fake agents.
Re: Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl by luluosas(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2012
iamswizz: Hi.. I am new to dis forum.. I want to comment but i dnt knw wat 2 write... Pls wat should i do
And you just commented.
Re: Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl by ib4real95(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2012
Sholly 121: i tot you guys are old enough to post reasonable things rather than 2nd to comment, 4th to comment bla bla bla. Bunch of fools
Dont mind them joor, it isnt their fault.. Assholes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 / Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.80 Apk For Android / Guys What Headphone Can I Get below N250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.