Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Long Is A Dna? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Is A Dna? (576 Views)

How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter? / How DNA Technology Proves The Existence Of God / How Long Did Adam & Eve Live In The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Is A Dna? by edogho(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
According to the information i gathered from many scientists, a single strand of the dna in just one cell of the body when stretched out is about 6ft(2m long). If you were to extract from all your body's trillions of cells and put the strands end to end,the total length according to some estimates would be nearly 679 times the distance from the earth to the sun and back. To travel that distance at the speed of light would take about 185hrs . Don't ask me how i got this,ask wikipedia. Now,its amazing that the well written code which even physics and chemistry can not decode is attributed to blind chance. Please reconsider where you choose to rest your faith.
Re: How Long Is A Dna? by advocate666: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
what exactly are trying to insinuate here?
Re: How Long Is A Dna? by edogho(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
advocate666: what exactly are trying to insinuate here?
after reading mi post,a ph.d holder like you should know. Count your teeth with your tongue. Thats why i always say acquired knowledge is not enough. Sorry o.
Re: How Long Is A Dna? by Areaboy2(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2012
edogho: after reading mi post,a ph.d holder like you should know. Count your teeth with your tongue. Thats why i always say acquired knowledge is not enough. Sorry o.

How old are you? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Long Is A Dna? by edogho(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2012
Area_boy:

How old are you? undecided undecided undecided undecided
does that have anything to do with the topic? Sorry o. Thats personal info.
Re: How Long Is A Dna? by PastorKun(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2012
Modern discoveries and development in the knowledge of DNA which establishes the fact that DNA is a code similar to computer codes but far more advanced is one of the strongest evidence yet of intelligent design(er) aka God. It has been established that highly advanced sequencing and complexity of the DNA of even lesser animals could not have developed by chance talkless of the even far more complex human genome. DNA provides the final non negotiable scientific evidence that a creator is not needed as some deliberately ignorant atheist claim.
Re: How Long Is A Dna? by PastorKun(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2012
"At that moment, when the DNA/RNA system became understood, the debate between Evolutionists and Creationists should have come to a screeching halt"....... I.L. Cohen, Researcher and Mathematician; Member NY Academy of Sciences; Officer of the Archaeological Inst. of America; "Darwin Was Wrong - A Study in Probabilities"; New Research Publications, 1984, p.

For more visit this link for more info on the phenomenal DNA issue.

http://s8int.com/dna1.html

(1) (Reply)

Love As Energy Form And Conversion Paradox / Rapture--end Times / I Was A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.