|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1175031 members, 1487817 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 09:48 AM
|Top Poster Contest - Prize: $50 USD - Sponsored By Smmdesk Inc by smmdesk.com: 5:06am On Dec 27, 2012|
We launched a new Top Poster Contest.
The members with most post in December & January in all sections except SMM section will receive following prizes:
1 prize - $20
2 prize - $10
3 prize - $10
4 prize - $6
5 prize - $4
6 Prize - $2 ( Extra bonus Will be Given Every week on Top Poster)
1. Period of holding – 2 months from 25.12.2012 to 25.02.2013.
2. Every registered member of your Forum has a right to take part
in the contest.
3. For participation in the contest forumates should post messages
in any forum’s threads.
4. Members who spam the forums to build their post count will be
excluded from the competition.
The following statements are considered as spam:
- Meaningless posts or posts in foreign languages
- Useless posts like "thank you" & others that add nothing to a discussion
- Same post repeated in several threads
- Posts copied from others
- Posts deliberately containing fake information
- Posting consecutively in the same thread in a short period
- Posts that try to trick the minimum post length requirement (by
adding a repeated character for example)
- Savage advertisement
- Any other abusive posting
Note Payment Will be sent only LR And Payza account
More details visit www.smmdesk.com
|Re: Top Poster Contest - Prize: $50 USD - Sponsored By Smmdesk Inc by miracle4(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2012|
can we trade banner exchange ?
|Re: Top Poster Contest - Prize: $50 USD - Sponsored By Smmdesk Inc by smmdesk.com: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2012|
miracle4: can we trade banner exchange ?
Yea friends You can place free banner ads on www.smmdesk.com .So please visit here and make account and place your ads here
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio writing webmasters programming techmarket