Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:25 AM

CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! (43031 Views)

Calabar Carnival 2015: Live Update With Photos / Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by honeric01(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Public nudity in a legal way. so to have a carnival, women must be 80% naked?

1 Like

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by OmoTier1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
The Cross River state government should be called to order! This is shameful and utter disgrace! Is this how calabar people treat their women? shocked This is a disgrace of a carnival! So they expect children to watch unclad women with their melon dancing Azonto and feel happy

2 Likes

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by polokor60(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
lawd have mercy.we galala wella for 2009 calabar carnival sha.i hail all dem bros and all dem sweet sweet potatoes when dey run tins for dis present carnival.una too much cool cool.
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by pendusky(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
We, the indidgenes are very satisfied with the carnival and its tourism potentials. How come aliens are the ones complaining??

1 Like

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Its like Calabar people have deserted Nairaland. Which other blogs can I find 'pishures'
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by code0: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Omo_Tier1: The Cross River state government should be called to order! This is shameful and utter disgrace! Is this how calabar people treat their women? shocked This is a disgrace of a carnival! So they expect children to watch unclad women with their melon dancing Azonto and feel happy

Bring up your child in a way he should go and when he grows up, he won't depart from it. No matter the amount of naked pics, if a child receives proper training from its parents, I don't think all these can influence him negatively. He'll always remain steadfast on God's word. In these kind of places, I think parents have a lot of work to do.

2 Likes

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Omo_Tier1: The Cross River state government should be called to order! This is shameful and utter disgrace! Is this how calabar people treat their women? shocked This is a disgrace of a carnival! So they expect children to watch unclad women with their melon dancing Azonto and feel happy
Sharrap! Its a carnival and the people are happy. Close your browser and open www.//catholicnuns.church and proceed to Sugarcane heaven.

1 Like

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by ortopazz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Brazilian yanshes
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by killuminati(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
angryshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked why I open dis thread self Omo see as my prick stand strong dey even bend sef. Daaaammmnnn!!!

@OP u fck up big time sad
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by ortopazz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Any1watching live would defhnitely tell u that thz trinidad and tobago singerz oq drummerz are killing it, they av remixed all tha hard core songz from kukere to maloooongene, nw hitting chop my money, gud lawd thz yanshesz are frightening, lawd av mercy!

1 Like

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by ortopazz(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
killuminati: angryshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked why I open dis thread self Omo see as my prick stand strong dey even bend sef. Daaaammmnnn!!!

@OP u fck up big time sad

if u c d yanshes dat am talkin abou, u go get bonerizandanza, mehn on a whole new level, gud it is amazimg, my eyes don de dance to Bigiano shayo, becos all of me is shayoing, fresh skin, delicate bottoms, how uncladness go wori me, i just wish they get raped and the viz on youtube, my humble and sincere opinion.
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by ibangajnr: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
dirtymoney: and upon the whole money my own state- Akwa Ibom state has been recieving as subvention, nothing close to this was organized. Just one boring out-of-concept, medivial 999 man choir display, wey d governor no allow make we hear word. Come to think of it, why did they choose 999? Inverted mark of the beast.
@dirtymoney: I'm ashamed you're saying this. It's either you're not at home or you're one of the cheap blackmailers. A few things I think you should know: 1) Every state cannot be doing calabar's style of carnival. AK came up with their own unique way of doing it and the world loves it. You can check the current Guinness Book of World Records for this. 2) The fact that you don't like something doesn't mean it's not good. Clearly, majority (more than 80%) of AK people like their carol. U may have a reason to hate it but some people actually flew from parts of the world to witness it. It's becoming an international affair. 3) If you have good ideas, alert the authorities. It pains me that young Nigerian still reason this way 4) It's known in the whole country, even by the opposition that Akpabio is the most hardworking Governor in Nigeria. You can ask around. And by the way it's 9,999 not 999. Hope you're not so naive to be taken up by this 666 rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Bobbyendy: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
BOBBY

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Bobbyendy: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
BOBBYY

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by blessed4ever: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mathew 5:28, 'But I say unto you.
That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Both the person lusting, and the seducer hath committed adultery already, and adulterer or adulteress cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
REPENT.

1 Like

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Bobbyendy: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
BOBBY REPORTING

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by cecegorz(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dr. Wise:
I'm having difficulties uploading pix...keeps saying pix is too large.
Right click on the pix, open with microsoft office.Click on 'Edit pictures', then 'compress' under the compress options, chose use on a web page.
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
blessed4ever: Mathew 5:28, 'But I say unto you.
That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Both the person lusting, and the seducer hath committed adultery already, and adulterer or adulteress cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
REPENT.
Billyionare 3 Verse 16: Beware of Asian Religions, because even the tribesmen of the Asians who invented these religion do not practice it no more.
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
fankasibe: I will miss the carnival...... I'm presently in London for the London Expo..... merry Xmas guyz

U dey laqos dey claim london
Una no dey tire for ds lie lie
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
blessed4ever:

Please you are needed in the Religion section.
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by ortopazz(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
ibangajnr:
@dirtymoney: I'm ashamed you're saying this. It's either you're not at home or you're one of the cheap blackmailers. A few things I think you should know: 1) Every state cannot be doing calabar's style of carnival. AK came up with their own unique way of doing it and the world loves it. You can check the current Guinness Book of World Records for this. 2) The fact that you don't like something doesn't mean it's not good. Clearly, majority (more than 80%) of AK people like their carol. U may have a reason to hate it but some people actually flew from parts of the world to witness it. It's becoming an international affair. 3) If you have good ideas, alert the authorities. It pains me that young Nigerian still reason this way 4) It's known in the whole country, even by the opposition that Akpabio is the most hardworking Governor in Nigeria. You can ask around. And by the way it's 9,999 not 999. Hope you're not so naive to be taken up by this 666 rubbish.

guy i want to believe that ur first name has something to do with the S.S.G,, becos of 9999, guy becos people flockd to d stadium doesnt mean they were happy, guy money de town, buh nt in people's homes, there is hunger in the land, after that whatever 9999 day, did u notice the town? Guy it is dry, dry, town no evn resemble say christmas bin de, people left the twn, uyo too dry, people shud say the truth when u see em.
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Rocktation(f): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Be careful, Blessed forever, lest you face a ban. This is not the Religion section and derailing naturally attracts a ban. angry
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Jesus Kwiceeeee......E be like man pikin go relocate from Lagos to Calabar oh. Nnah meeeeehhhnnnnn!!!!!!

No just tryam ooooo
Dey where you are, shebi laqos babes no do you? Lol
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
cecegorz:
Right click on the pix, open with microsoft office.Click on 'Edit pictures', then 'compress' under the compress options, chose use on a web page.

Am using a phone. Tnx
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by ortopazz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Blesed i tk God name beg u, biko no spoil d mood, abeg. ...... Bk to da karnival
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Bobbyendy: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
More Bobby

Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Donalð Genes:

No just tryam ooooo
Dey where you are, shebi laqos babes no do you? Lol
Nnah meeeehhhn, we only live once oh (in Igbo accent).
Re: CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bobbyendy: More Bobby
Bobby, How much be girls....sorry...Condom there, just thinking the price might go up and I can start importation before carnival yearly....Calabar people di kwa too much..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Common Misconceptions About Ibadan. / Canada At 150: Ooni Of Ife & Wife Land In Canada. See How They Were Received / He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.