Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Of God (541 Views)

A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Is The Most Humblest Man Of God In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of God by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yes, you are a MAN or WOMAN of GOD.

Anyone who is born of the Spirit of GOD is a MOG or WOG.

Therefore , you do not need to depend on over idolised 'MOGs' or 'WOGs' to get by in life or sort out your problems.

Since in your own right you are a MOG or a WOG, you have the problem breaking power right inside you and provided by GOD himself through the gift of his spirit.

And if you do not have the spirit, ask and he will give it to you without restraint.

I am fedup with all this MOG worship where the sheeple almost look at these people as gods who have the answers, formulas and antidotes to their diverse problems and issues.

There is only one formula for success in the Christian life, and that is SIN OUT , God's Spirit in, the rest will be history.

I can tell you that my prayer to GOD in humility and sincereity has worked for me and my family more than any so called MOG or WOG prayer.

Common MOGs and WOGs , rise up and take the land , it is yours.

"For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

1 Like

Re: Man Of God by Joagbaje(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2012

1 Corinthians 12:27-28
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

1 Peter 5:5 (GW)
Young people, in a similar way, place yourselves under the authority of spiritual leaders.
Furthermore, all of you must serve each other with humility, because God opposes the arrogant but favors the humble.

1 Like

Re: Man Of God by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Man Of God by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Joagbaje:

1 Corinthians 12:27-28
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

Absolutely , but they were not a replacement for Christ in the life of a believer. In other words a believer, any believer could play one or many of the roles listed above in the position of servitude to the body and not of lording it over the house of GOD.

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

elders mostly, not some singularly elevated person who holds the position of CEO.

1 Peter 5:5 (GW)
Young people, in a similar way, place yourselves under the authority of spiritual leaders.
Furthermore, all of you must serve each other with humility, because God opposes the arrogant but favors the humble.[/color]

again , elders, not a single person who holds the position of 'LORD'

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Know That Good Thing We Seek For, Was Provided By God (please Read) / Jesus Would Be On Facebook Says German Priest / Justification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.