Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

All sort of carnivals are satanic. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All sort of carnivals are satanic. (2697 Views)

Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All sort of carnivals are satanic. by faragai24: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
My Dear Nairalanders

Do you know that All sort of carnivals are un-religion and satanic, they are meant to invorke dark forces,the evil, the lucifer, in return of the worldly gain, it is usually practice by Pagan, Satanist, and traditionalist, It is a religion on its own practiced by the fore fathers of todays pagan, take closer look at how the event is organise, it is usually organise at the end of the year to commenserate with the time HORUS, the pagan god, was born.

It is not worthy of celebrating by either Christian or Muslim hence this two religion are termed as the Right hand religion.
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by AtheistD(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
faragai24: My Dear Nairalanders do you know that All sort of carnival are un-religion, they are meant to invorke dark forces, it is usually practice by Pagan, Satanist, and traditionalist, It is a religion on its own practiced by the fore fathers of todays pagan, take a closer look at how the event is been organised, it is usually organised at the end of the year to commenserate with the time HORUS was born.
It is not worthy of celebrating if it happen you are either Christian or Muslim hence this two religion are termed as the Right hand religion.

So which religion are you?
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by faragai24: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2012
Atheist:-D:

So which religion are you?

I practiced one of RIGHT HAND RELIGION.
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by AtheistD(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2012
faragai24:

I practiced one of RIGHT HAND RELIGION.

If they are satanic then dont go to them.

I dont think the carribean ones are satanic.
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by faragai24: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2012
Atheist:-D:

If they are satanic then dont go to them.

I dont think the carribean ones are satanic.

Some Carribean are still pagan despite the coming of christ and Muhammad, they modify their traditional religion and propagating same to world in effort to satisfy the agenda of their Godfather (Lucifer), every right thinking person can detect the driving force behind it.

1 Like

Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by AtheistD(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
faragai24:

Some Carribean are still pagan despite the coming of christ and Muhammad, they modify their traditional religion and propagating same to world in effort to satisfy the agenda of their Godfather (Lucifer), every right thinking person can detect the driving force behind it.

Ooooookaaaay undecided
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by martinseme: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
i wonder why supposedly leearned christians choose to make the mistake of acknowledging any other religion as being acceptable when Jesus christ said it clearly that He is the only way to God and heaven. Due to the indifference of christians alot of innocent people will not make heaven because we fail to tell them this truth.be a christian or you go to hell .
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by joe4christ(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
martinseme: i wonder why supposedly leearned christians choose to make the mistake of acknowledging any other religion as being acceptable when Jesus christ said it clearly that He is the only way to God and heaven. Due to the indifference of christians alot of innocent people will not make heaven because we fail to tell them this truth.be a christian or you go to hell .

God bless you.
You've said it all, so no need for me to say further!
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:21am On Dec 30, 2012
no one is interested in your imaginery heaven. tongue
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
martinseme: i wonder why supposedly leearned christians choose to make the mistake of acknowledging any other religion as being acceptable when Jesus christ said it clearly that He is the only way to God and heaven. Due to the indifference of christians alot of innocent people will not make heaven because we fail to tell them this truth.be a christian or you go to hell .

Good morning Sir,

I do admire your 'zeal' for the cause of Christianity and I agree when you suggest (by your comment) that we need to do more to get people to acknowledge Christ. But sir, I believe firmly that every innocent person will definitely make heaven irrespective of what they believe, do not believe or refuse to believe in.

You suggest by your post that only Christians will make it to heaven; at first glance I was tempted to scream: LIES!!! and HERESY!!! But after reflecting on the comment I think you are right. A Christian is one who is Christ-like and I believe firmly that the only criteria to be Christ-like is to do good and be sincere with whatever it is we do.

Sadly, some of those we accuse of not believing in Christ are more Christ-like than some of our Christians today. Mahatma Ghandi was very much like Christ in his deeds but he never became "Christian" befor he died. I believe firmly that anyone who is good and sincere will make it to heaven whether we like it or not.

Thank you!
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
no one is interested in your imaginery heaven. tongue

Your opinion! Your right!!
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
faragai24: My Dear Nairalanders

Do you know that All sort of carnivals are un-religion and satanic, they are meant to invorke dark forces,the evil, the lucifer, in return of the worldly gain, it is usually practice by Pagan, Satanist, and traditionalist, It is a religion on its own practiced by the fore fathers of todays pagan, take closer look at how the event is organise, it is usually organise at the end of the year to commenserate with the time HORUS, the pagan god, was born.

It is not worthy of celebrating by either Christian or Muslim hence this two religion are termed as the Right hand religion.

Good morning sir,
Not every Carnival is diabolical.
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by joe4christ(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
striktlymi:

Good morning Sir,

I do admire your 'zeal' for the cause of Christianity and I agree when you suggest (by your comment) that we need to do more to get people to acknowledge Christ. But sir, I believe firmly that every innocent person will definitely make heaven irrespective of what they believe, do not believe or refuse to believe in.

You suggest by your post that only Christians will make it to heaven; at first glance I was tempted to scream: LIES!!! and HERESY!!! But after reflecting on the comment I think you are right. A Christian is one who is Christ-like and I believe firmly that the only criteria to be Christ-like is to do good and be sincere with whatever it is we do.

Sadly, some of those we accuse of not believing in Christ are more Christ-like than some of our Christians today. Mahatma Ghandi was very much like Christ in his deeds but he never became "Christian" befor he died. I believe firmly that anyone who is good and sincere will make it to heaven whether we like it or not.

Thank you!

Mr, pls dont twist the scripture to suit yourself.
The word of the lord cannot be broken;

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that [size=15pt]whosoever believed in him should not perish[/size] but have everlasting life.
Meaning those who refuses to believe or accept his lordship shall definately perish.
Period!
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 31, 2012

You're the epitome of foolishness and stupidity.

I wonder what therapy it would take to rid you of the massive brainwashing that's turned you into a blind, ignorant, judgemental fool.
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 31, 2012
joe4christ:

Mr, pls dont twist the scripture to suit yourself.
The word of the lord cannot be broken;

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that [size=15pt]whosoever believed in him should not perish[/size] but have everlasting life.
Meaning those who refuses to believe or accept his lordship shall definately perish.
Period!

Good morning Sir,

I guess that's your own interpretation which is not consistent with some other parts of scripture. An interpretation of sacred scriptures is meant to be whole not part. An interpretation that supports a part and negates another is really not the right interpretation.

Thank you!
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by Rich4god(m): 4:45am On Dec 31, 2012

Dem don come again o...
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by ijawkid(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2012
Rich4god:
Dem don come again o...

Lol.....you don finish me with laugh.....lmao.....
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by faragai24: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2012
ROSSIKE:

You're the epitome of foolishness and stupidity.

I wonder what therapy it would take to rid you of the massive brainwashing that's turned you into a blind, ignorant, judgemental fool.

Such comment is not supposed to come out of your good mouth, lets embrass the spirit of peace, mutual respect and love as it content in both Bible and Holy Quran.

Jesus and Muhammad did not spend their life on earth for joke, except if you are pagan who doesnt believe in them at all.
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by faragai24: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Rich4god:
Dem don come again o...

Expantiate more pls.
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by Rich4god(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....you don finish me with laugh.....lmao.....
My guy... Wetin you wan make i talk na. The thing don taya for this nairaland. Everything now na evil and satanic spirit.
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by ijawkid(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Rich4god:
My guy... Wetin you wan make i talk na. The thing don taya for this nairaland. Everything now na evil and satanic spirit.

Lol.............lwkmd!!!!!!!...........
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by Ayomivic(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
striktlymi:

Good morning Sir,

I guess that's your own interpretation which is not consistent with some other parts of scripture. An interpretation of sacred scriptures is meant to be whole not part. An interpretation that supports a part and negates another is really not the right interpretation.

Thank you!

Sir, if you remember you and i had argued on this matter before.You don't need to use your sentiments to mean the mind of God. Let us speak where scripture speaks and silent where it silent.

Are you saying there are contradictions in the scripture? Can you please do us favour by pointing or quoting the parts of scripture that are not consistent with what he says ?

Every Christians must know that, we must live like christ but that alone does not guarranty our safety.If it does, Jesus would not have come to the world. The bible says
"All our righteousnesses are like filthy rags" the Bible also says
" ...Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him but the Just shall live by his faith" (Not by good work alone) Habakkuk 2:4

" For as many as are of the works of the law are under the cursed: for it is written, cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them but that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God,it is evident: FOR THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH.And the law is not of faith but the man doeth them shall live in them. (Galatians 3:11-12)
pls read the epistle of Paul to Galatians at your leisure time.

The above verse shows that we are save also by mercy of God.Jesus death is a redemption to our soul.If some one believe in this why would he reject the savior?The last time i told you this what you said is that Jesus died for everybody.Yes he died for everybody but we need to know and accept this.

True talk, only God knows his people, only him knows how he would judge the people. But what iam trying to tell you is that ,we should not say what the scripture did not say what the scripture said is that Jesus is the way the truth and the life no one goes to father except through him"

If someone is contemplating about accepting Jesus but when he read your post he take solace in what you posted that his good work would save him but on that day he was rejected for not believed in Jesus. Are you not the one that mislead him ? So, don't let us take our sentiment into the words of God.

Finally, what will you say about this verse that says.
"HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD."
Re: All sort of carnivals are satanic. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ayomivic:

Sir, if you remember you and i had argued on this matter before.You don't need to use your sentiments to mean the mind of God. Let us speak where scripture speaks and silent where it silent.

Are you saying there are contradictions in the scripture? Can you please do us favour by pointing or quoting the parts of scripture that are not consistent with what he says ?

Every Christians must know that, we must live like christ but that alone does not guarranty our safety.If it does, Jesus would not have come to the world. The bible says
"All our righteousnesses are like filthy rags" the Bible also says
" ...Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him but the Just shall live by his faith" (Not by good work alone) Habakkuk 2:4

" For as many as are of the works of the law are under the cursed: for it is written, cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them but that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God,it is evident: FOR THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH.And the law is not of faith but the man doeth them shall live in them. (Galatians 3:11-12)
pls read the epistle of Paul to Galatians at your leisure time.

The above verse shows that we are save also by mercy of God.Jesus death is a redemption to our soul.If some one believe in this why would he reject the savior?The last time i told you this what you said is that Jesus died for everybody.Yes he died for everybody but we need to know and accept this.

True talk, only God knows his people, only him knows how he would judge the people. But what iam trying to tell you is that ,we should not say what the scripture did not say what the scripture said is that Jesus is the way the truth and the life no one goes to father except through him"

If someone is contemplating about accepting Jesus but when he read your post he take solace in what you posted that his good work would save him but on that day he was rejected for not believed in Jesus. Are you not the one that mislead him ? So, don't let us take our sentiment into the words of God.

Finally, what will you say about this verse that says.
"HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD."

Good evening sir,

I can't remember having the conversation with you but I am willing to address your concern but would prefer to do it in another thread in other not to derail this one.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With / MAN KNOW Thyself...the Three Basic Needs Of A Man. / Some Of The Yoruba Names That May Be Against The Book Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.