Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m (9938 Views)

Shehu Sani Adopts 60 Orphans, Sends 2 To China / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by IB5(f): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
http://www.punchng.com/business/money/yuletide-zenith-bank-adopts-osun-roundabout-for-n5m/

Zenith Bank Plc has paid N5m to the Osun State Government for the decoration of Abere roundabout, Osogbo.

Osun State Special Adviser on Environment, Mr. Bola Ilori, disclosed this in Osogbo, on Wednesday, saying that the bank decided to adopt the roundabout as a result of its beauty.

Ilori explained that by the adoption of the roundabout, “the bank is free to hoist its symbol at the roundabout for the period of the yuletide,” adding that “the roundabout is strategically located.”

The special adviser urged other corporate organisations to emulate the gesture by Zenith Bank by adopting other roundabouts within and outside the state capital.

A statement by Ilori quoted the Osogbo branch Manager of Zenith, Mr. Olasunkanmi Adedeji, as hailing the partnership even as the banker commended the state government for beautifying the environment.

Ilori said, “Osun can never be the same again in terms of infrastructural development. Beautification of medians and roundabouts during the festive period is unprecedented and world class.

“People coming into Osogbo or passing through it can hardly recognise the capital city, which has witnessed immense transformation.

“Our roundabouts are world class. When people get into the city, they instantly know that there is festivity in the air. Osun can raise its heads among states of the federation that has flair for environmental aesthetics and preservation of nature.”

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by IB5(f): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Took those pictures myself, no yabing please wink

Beautiful of not?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by otokx(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
You they fear yabbing?
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by IB5(f): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
otokx: You they fear yabbing?

Yes o. For this forum dem get bad mouth no be small. cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by PointB: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Which kain picture be dat? Abeg go back go retake am. grin grin grin
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by veraponpo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
It is a gradual step.

Osun is coming up.

Osun a dara o.
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by IB5(f): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
PointB: Which kain picture be dat? Abeg go back go retake am. grin grin grin

otokx: You they fear yabbing?
You see wetin I talk. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Use another camera take the picture.
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by IB5(f): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
veraponpo: It is a gradual step.

Osun is coming up.

Osun a dara o.

Thanks jawe wink

afam4eva: Use another camera take the picture.
Na wetin BoldIV dey cause be dat, time to throw away am undecided
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by PaulJohn1: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nice one, Osun A Dara
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by PaulJohn1: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
veraponpo: It is a gradual step.

Osun is coming up.

Osun a dara o.

Yap
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by PointB: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
I-B.:

You see wetin I talk. grin

Wetin? Na my fault?

I beg nack us better picture joor! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by PointB: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
I-B.:

Thanks jawe wink

cheesy cheesy
Sell the Bold IV and buy camera. Change go remain self.

Na wa o. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by veraponpo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=I-B.]

Thanks jawe wink

@ I-B, for a good political info pls send a mail to oluwafolafunmilove@gmail.com or add me- my pin 22792E06 or call 08128328346.

thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by jmaine: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
^

For ya mind na . .You dey use scope and decoy take collobi babe . . . .Sharp guy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by geeez: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nice one IB
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by Gbawe: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
I-B.:

Yes o. For this forum dem get bad mouth no be small. cheesy

We have your back. No shaking. As long as you are bringing factual news and pictures here, don't worry about the foul-mouthed cretins here. They will only look foolish and hateful ti won ba ta si eh.
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by Gbawe: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
I-B.:

My dear lady, forget taking pictures with a phone. If you can, get your hands on one of the Samsung NX range starting with the model below. Virtually one of the best for photography on the go and street scenes. If you can get a pancake lens with it (16, 20 or 30 mm) then it it is all over for the "show us a picture" crew because your pictures will speak more than five thousand words.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/samsung-nx1000-compact-system-camera-with-20-50-mm-lens-black-17853572-pdt.html
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by GARRIx7(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jehovah, Amadioha, Sango, Ogun etc go fire UDUAGHAN and Co....

This is the same thing they do here (very poor actually) for tens of millions of Naira, at the expense of poor tax-payers....

Bunch of Baskards!!!!!

Bascallywags!!!

PEACE... grin
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by Iaz93: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Eyaaaa, at least with dis Christmas light civilization go dey come osun state.but wait o,them put Christmas light for round about and nairaland put it on front page.what if nepa take light or some angry kids yank the whole thing off.
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by Opoki(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is good @least it won't be so so blackout @ night all through the yuletide.
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by jmaine: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
So it got to the homepage . . . .Amazing cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by babapupa: 2:18am On Dec 28, 2012
This is a clear demonstration of religious unity, harmony and tolerance the SW is known for coming from Muslim governors in the SW as we've seen with Fashola and his Christmas light festival in lagos state and Ogbeni and his beautiful Christmas display in osun.

I'm really proud of these guys.
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by dayokanu(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2012
Osun a dara o
Re: Zenith Bank Adopts Osun Roundabout For N5m by suyu: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2012
very nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Carrier To Commence Operations In September 2013: Aviation Minister / Andy Uba Shuns PDP Disciplinary Panel / Saraki To Launch Made In Nigeria Challenge In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.