Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,385 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Health Care: We Run To India, They Run To Singapore - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Health Care: We Run To India, They Run To Singapore (628 Views)

Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care / Obama Dances Like Crazy Celebrating Victory Of Health Care Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Care: We Run To India, They Run To Singapore by esere826: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
We run to India they run to Singapore

Watching the CNN world news, my interest was piqued by the unfortunate story of gang r.ape of a young lady in India
The lady is now in a Singapore hospital for treatment.
The report also says that Indian officials usually go to Singapore for treatment of their ailments

Interesting that our top officials run to Germany for medical treatment
Those that have giving up on purely orthodox treatment run to Saudi Arabia hoping that perhaps their God might hear their cries better there
And yet our middle cadre officials run to India for treatment while they (Indians) run to Singapore

umhhh.............. just musing
Re: Health Care: We Run To India, They Run To Singapore by birdman(m): 4:52am On Dec 28, 2012
esere826: We run to India they run to Singapore

Watching the CNN world news, my interest was piqued by the unfortunate story of gang r.ape of a young lady in India
The lady is now in a Singapore hospital for treatment.
The report also says that Indian officials usually go to Singapore for treatment of their ailments

Interesting that our top officials run to Germany for medical treatment
Those that have giving up on purely orthodox treatment run to Saudi Arabia hoping that perhaps their God might hear their cries better there
And yet our middle cadre officials run to India for treatment while they (Indians) run to Singapore

umhhh.............. just musing

Apparently I wasnt the only one thinking about that. I wonder what the success rate for medical tourism to india is. From celebrity news, it doesnt look that good.
Re: Health Care: We Run To India, They Run To Singapore by esere826: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2012
birdman:

Apparently I wasnt the only one thinking about that. I wonder what the success rate for medical tourism to india is. From celebrity news, it doesnt look that good.

I hear more about deaths after treatment in india than actual recuperation
Re: Health Care: We Run To India, They Run To Singapore by Ishilove: 2:58am On Dec 29, 2012
I don't get; if Indian officials run away from their hospitals, why do us Nigerians flock there?

Is it a wonder people who go there come back in body bags? sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.S.,China Agree U.N. Sanctions Draft As North Korea Renews Threats / You've Never Seen A Cop Car Like This / SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Beheaded By Jihadist Rebels (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.