Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! (43097 Views)

Protesters Besiege Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta / List Of States Collating Results Presently / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by seyi47: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2012
why do we rejoice over evil? are we now different from does that are celebrating over governor yakowa's death?

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by eaglechild: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2012
FIRSTFOCUS:

You are a wicked soul, u must be one of those that dine with devil, you should'nt wish even your enemy to die.
When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices.
When the wicked perish there are shouts of joy.
This is biblical injuction being fulfilled.

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2012
geeez: Love him or hate him, he's still the greatest leader Nigeria has ever had

I also wonder how this conflagration equates to punishment for a man who has served Nigeria all his life. Does it mean everyone who loses anything to an inferno is getting punished?
God bless U. U are really thoughtful, wise and honest. Sane comment so far

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2012
Clerverly: That shouldn't be a breaking.....but a Celebration news...I Just hope he is trapped inside while it rages angry angry angry

on what basis should it be a celebration news? if OBJ was a thief, do you know the number of life he is affecting now and how many people are employed by him.. over 20,000 people work for him if you care to know.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by monopolist: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2012
2012 is our year of God's Vengeance and Recompence on the Wicked

Let's wait and see what 2013 will be

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2012
Akshow: Oga preacher, preach for yourself and pray for your redemption before you give advice to others. Typical naija mentality and hypocrisy. Ode
my friend take my advice or leave it you need redemption now that there is still hope before its too late, your spiritual welfare is my concern
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2012
one by one all of them hill houses go hillfire them finish grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by oraclefemi(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2012
I hope all is well up there....dont wish anyone evil, your hands might not be clean
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by vanstanzy(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2012
pendusky:
Hehehehe, the last time i checked on u, u wer in prison, i dont talk 2 exconvict coz they need time to fully recover! Sorry wrong Guy!

You know, I took a lot of pain yesterday studying about the Dinosaur so that I can feed u more on ur “EXTINCT ANCESTRY”, cos I really feel for u... LOST ONE. The least u could do is, show appreciation. New scientific discoveries these days are so ungrateful. SMH!
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Myself2(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2012
1025:

u are just a very good example of an intelligent nigerian. saddam and gadaffi hammer more than ur obasanjo but their ends were another day's stories. if obasanjo insured his house as u say, we are sure he insured his life also. maybe the next time this fire will show, he will be trapped so that the insurance will as well pas more money for his house and life. more govs and politicians will pay more money.

I'm trying to understand your frustration at the fact that Obasanjo's person was not harmed in the fire.
However you mustn't allow your misguided angst and frustration to becloud your sense of good judgement.Gaddafi and Saddam were never in the same mould with OBJ(even alluding to such, smacks of arrant neophitic disposition and a very stark lack of sense of political history).
That said,no matter how deeply you may hate the man,you cannot bring your death wishes for him to pass.A word of advice,be careful what you wish for others bro,be very careful
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by coldgate(f): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2012
BABA House burn?How? Abi Baba don dey blow Banga abi na firecracker?
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
Aggrippa:
my friend take my advice or leave it you need redemption now that there is still hope before its too late, your spiritual welfare is my concern
you round like a broken record Oga preacher. Park well or make you zoom off from here if you have nothing better to say. Otondo
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
segunfat:

on what basis should it be a celebration news? if OBJ was a thief, do you know the number of life he is affecting now and how many people are employed by him.. over 20,000 people work for him if you care to know.
dont mind him jare, his soul needs thorough scrubbing with iron sponge to enable him understand OBJ`s achievements. OBJ is far better than that guy`s parents and the others who pack money to swiss banks, abroad, for terrorism, toxic investments, jamboree shopping,................i will leave him to complete the rest
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Akshow: you round like a broken record Oga preacher. Park well or make you zoom off from here if you have nothing better to say. Otondo
at least you said am oga preacher and i am contented about that.kai wanene? Kowa yayi karia ta dameshi
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by EbubeOnoh(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dats serves him right
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Slimtugo: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Charles1234:

Amen 100%.one house geting burn mean nothing for Obasanjo,na crimal and they all will die soon and leave those possession and their children will carry the cross

Give him some slack
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Mospring(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
d_truth: @ akshw u again?.... i am sure u are the son of a poor pety farmer.. poverty has blinded ur sense of reasoning...
Bab OBJ.. accept our regrets!...
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Sijo01(f): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Akshow: you sound delusional and insane. Quick recovery my dear, Take your drugs and sleep Yeye fowl

Go forth and excel in your stupidity! You'r ignored.

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Imprida(f): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sijo01:

well said.

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by houstonia(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Akshow you are obviously the next top celebrity.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by houstonia(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Akshow you are obviously the next top celebrity.[b][/b]
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Imprida(f): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
houstonia: Akshow you are obviously the next top celebrity.[b][/b]
and what makes him a celebrity?

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Texas59: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
3kay945: haters

yes, HATERS of ROGUES!
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Karma finally came back to haunt this thief!!!

I wish the same for the rest of them
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by ikdpal(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
gods tim is the best...
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by redsun(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fire born dem.

Obj may someday wish to be burnt alive than face the pain of his death.Like sergeant doe of liberia
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2012
Sijo01:

OBJ's daughter, karma is a biatch and I'm so very positive you are a biatch too. Why not go biatch slap each other since obviously you have problem wit karma. Senseless silly retard.e.d imp.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2012
Aggrippa:
at least you said am oga preacher and i am contented about that.kai wanene? Kowa yayi karia ta dameshi
Kai wawa ne Walahi. Sakarai Kawai
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Texas59: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
SERVED NIGERIA ALL HIS LIFE OR STOLE FROM NIGERIA ALL HIS LIFE? cry
chimkaire: God bless U. U are really thoughtful, wise and honest. Sane comment so far
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by victokafor(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Fire guts the house of deputy state Gov. Of lagos state
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Jaraworldsms(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Evil on earth. Is this democracy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS)